This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrfacs01 View Post
    Nhat how do you make your XP jewelries? Farming for Gold or Echange gems (tons of gems) for gold?
    I just used Gems - only crafted Uncommons, so they're relatively cheap; for Gold #2, I made XP/Haste Rares at level 70, again with Gems -> XP + XP + Haste (51 Gems each piece, 153 for the 3 - simply used whatever I got, didn't bother with high values)
    I'm too lazy to farm stuff to craft a full Legendary set, not aiming for leaderboard ranks and I'm fine with just getting to Trial 80 for the single CBox.
    Last edited by Nhat; 06-28-2019, 05:02 AM.
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Nhat how do you make your XP jewelries? Farming for Gold or Echange gems (tons of gems) for gold?
      Before some L50ish it's wise to use just gems as a perfect stat is not of a major concern. After that try to mix it up, get a few for gold and then the missing pieces for gems. After L70, it's very costly to do just gems. also if properly done, there is a room for gold farming in bronze and may be in silver too. It becomes very tricky in gold. There is no general consensus yet on how to proceed with jewellery in gold. Not even sure if to use EJBoxes for XP or pure push

Comment

After hitting level70, I need to spend 420k gold for 3 Xp legendary jewels, thats 840 good gems! Whereas I can farm the same gold in 15~20 minutes. Does saving 20 minutes of time worth it for 840 gems?

Comment

After hitting level70, I need to spend 420k gold for 3 Xp legendary jewels, thats 840 good gems! Whereas I can farm the same gold in 15~20 minutes. Does saving 20 minutes of time worth it for 840 gems?
          You need 27 greens to make a legendary. For 3 pieces you need 81 greens. That translates to 17 x 81 = 1377 gems! And that is including shitty 78 power pieces too May end up spending 5k+ in search of near perfect pieces.

You can farm 1M+ gold in SM (the first possible farming site) or in SoA in some 20 min if you know how to do it. SoA may give a bit less gold but more gemstones. Gemstones are a kind of problem here and you have to settle for a teardrop or radiant jewellery.at best

Comment

I don't spend gems on buying greenies jewels but the idea is to exchange 840 gems to 420k gold and spend the gold to buy greenies. Anyway, I'll try SM and SoA on next ANB to save some gems.

Yeah SM is insane. After finishing more or less 20 runs, starting spawn will be random and sometimes you'll end up directly in front of T.box without morg to annoy you

Comment

Yeah SM is insane. After finishing more or less 20 runs, starting spawn will be random and sometimes you'll end up directly in front of T.box without morg to annoy you
              Make sure you have around 700% gold without booster and don't forget to pop a booster before before going in

Comment

In Bronze leagues, we have enough time for farming, so it is not necessary to spending gems for golds. However, in Gold leagues, every minute counts and burning gems for time is sensible. Considering we have only 3-4 hours for XP farming in Gold leagues, 20 min is around 10% of the time and may decide whether we are in top 100 or not.

Comment

Is there a limit to how long you can keep your ANB character in "Event Ended" status? I would like to run my old BH through story levels to fleece them for Gems before I delete her to make room for my ANB BH.

Comment

Originally posted by Lourde Incarnadine View Post
                    Is there a limit to how long you can keep your ANB character in "Event Ended" status? I would like to run my old BH through story levels to fleece them for Gems before I delete her to make room for my ANB BH.
                    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                    How long can I keep my event Hero?
                    • You can technically keep the hero for as long as you want, but do note the following:
                      • The event icon associated to the hero will remain in the left side of your Gear/Abilities menu - if you have too many, they will "wrap-around" and prevent you from pressing on the other icons
                      • Too many Event heroes will also means your Heroes page will get very cluttered, and potentially prevent you from changing Heroes.
                      • XP and items on the event Hero will remain separate until you do the transfer, see below.
                      • You have been warned...
                    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                      Thank you.

Comment

I just started playing i the middle of Season #2, so I haven't seen an ANB yet. I think that someone said there might be one starting sometime this month, and that commonly they'll start on Fridays at 7pm ET, so I thought I better ask a couple newbie questions JIK.

- Is bronze 12 hours or 18 hours? I've seen both times referenced in the forum somewhere.

- Are the Hero slots cheaper? I'm guessing not since they're not part of the ANB side of the account, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

- Will all raw XP be transferred, including pre-level 70, or just the raw CL XP?

- Are the gem costs for Crafting Recipes and refreshes cheaper in the ANB event?

Thanks for any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by mikiek20001 View Post
                          I just started playing i the middle of Season #2, so I haven't seen an ANB yet. I think that someone said there might be one starting sometime this month, and that commonly they'll start on Fridays at 7pm ET, so I thought I better ask a couple newbie questions JIK. - They seem to start around 2pm EST.

- Is bronze 12 hours or 18 hours? I've seen both times referenced in the forum somewhere. - 12 Hours

- Are the Hero slots cheaper? I'm guessing not since they're not part of the ANB side of the account, but it doesn't hurt to ask. - You are correct that the price does not change as they are not part of ANB.

- Will all raw XP be transferred, including pre-level 70, or just the raw CL XP? - Only the CL experience is combined just as only CL experience is shared among the regular heroes.

- Are the gem costs for Crafting Recipes and refreshes cheaper in the ANB event? - The gem costs for Crafting Recipes and refreshes do not change. Also, never pay gems for Crafting Recipes or refreshes. The cost in gems is way too high. Just pay gold for the one recipe that is offered for gold. There are around 100 recipes so it will take some time and cost around five million in gold but it is basically a requirement for the game. Just always buy whichever one is offered for gold even if you never think you will use it.

Thanks for any advice.
                          Keep in mind that things can change at any given time and the information above is based upon what we have seen so far.

Also, there is an ANB bug that can cause your unlocked trial levels to reset back to having only up to trial level 7 unlocked. This can only happen once. The best prevention? Force the bug to hit when you are only at trial level 7 so you lose nothing. I do not quickly see the thread with the longer discussion but this thread here will give you some idea. I know that Nhat had a longer one with various scenarios that might cause the issue and at last one of the scenarios has definitely been confirmed.

Pretty much everything else that is hero related is less expensive during ANBs. The biggest exception is that Ability Upgrade Slots cost the same as well as the gem cost to immediately upgrade an ability is the same. There are, however, books that you pick up during ANBs that reduce the time left before an ability is upgraded and these books are very helpful.

There is so much more helpful information but that is the short version. Look around and you should spot other tidbits.

Never be afraid to ask.

Welcome to the game.

Have fun!

EDIT: Corrected information about combining experience when the event ends.
                          Last edited by Tin Man; 01-11-2020, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks very much, that's all very helpful. Do you think there'll be another ANB soon? Or do they generally allow a few weeks or so for a cooldown since Season 2 just ended?

Comment

• Tin Man
                              Tin Man commented
                              Editing a comment
                              All bets are off. What used to be a typical cycle is no longer. Nobody other than Travis or the developers can give anything other than their best guess and even Travis may just be guessing unless he specifically says the information is from the developers. Also, any timeframe from the developers always have the caveat that they plan on or that that schedule may change or something like that.

If Season 2 was an indication then Season 3 might start in the next week or two and they may hold off on any ANBs until after Season 3 start or they might not. We are already way past when another ANB might start historically.

All that said? They also proposed changes to ANBs which means that it might be some time before we see another one as all indications are that development has basically been put on hold while they work on the port to Unreal.

Anything that you care to add Travis?

FYI, notice that I did not tag Travis. He has repeatedly asked that we not tag him as he reads all the posts anyways.

Well well well...thanks for the inside scoop. I'll just keep pluggin' away then, keep saving my gems & learning a bit more about the game and when it appears I'll be pleasantly surprised. The Season was cool too, so if another one may not be far off, that's also good news.

Comment

• Tin Man
                              Tin Man commented
                              Editing a comment
                              My bad. I do not know what I was thinking. Only the Champion Level, CL, experience is shared among the regular heroes. The experience before you reach Champion Levels is hero specific. So, no the per-Champion Level experience is not combined when you end an ANB event. If you end the ANB event with a hero less than CL 1 then you do get the CLs from the regular heroes but, just like when you start a new regular hero, you hero does not advance from their pre-CL 1 level from the merge. Also, the regular heroes experience will not increase unless the ANB hero gained at least CL 1.

Disclaimer: It is up in the air what happens with the 50K experience you must earn after reaching level 70 but before reaching CL 1. The 50k experience is negligible in the greater scheme of things though. What happens with this 50k experience points will require investigation and may not be easy to verify because the value is so small.

makes sense, thanks for the clarification...

Comment

• Tin Man
                              Tin Man commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Nhat Do you keep a copy of everything? How do you manage to keep track of all this stuff?

I am still probably going to test to see if that is actually what happens as not everything that we are told actually happens. Giving me that piece with help make my rabbit hole more directed though. I appreciate the assist.

I am probably going to try it with a level 69 regular hero and again with a level 70, not CL 1, regular hero just to see how it all works out. Based upon what you provide if you have a level 69 regular hero and complete ANB with a level 69 hero that you do not keep then once the level 69 regular hero hits level 70 he should immediately become around CL 115, conservatively. Will be interesting to check out.

LodWig I assume you will like to know the result since you seem to keep track of all things experience related.

• Nhat
                              Nhat commented
                              Editing a comment
                              My post back then was before I found out how Champion levels worked -> Account at CL 150, newly created char will be Hero level 1, CL 150. So technically, your normal lvl 69 & delete ANB lvl 69, should result in your normal Hero become lvl 69 + CL 115 straight after the deletion, no need to wait until level 70...

It just triggered my "I've asked about this somewhere..." sense, so it's back through the search... easier when I remembered that it was Red who answered. haha, have fun

• LodWig
                              LodWig commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you for this, Nhat !

So my conclusions about my experiment and data on XP merging was right, at least in part. It remains to see if overreaching XP points are also kept and transformed in Champion XP points.

(Small precision (nitpick): ending (with deletion) a level 69 event hero give enough XP points to reach a Champion Level between 113 and 116, depending on how far the event hero was into level 69.)
                              Last edited by LodWig; 04-29-2022, 11:27 AM.
                          Working...
                          X