• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, that makes sense as well...

Comment

• Tin Man
      Tin Man commented
      Editing a comment
      You may have opened up this can of worms but the curiosity has greatly outgrown you.

There are things that some of us check out just out of principle. The Encyclopedia, alias Nhat, has once again proven his talents.

You just managed to attract the attention of three notorious information packrats.

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      "information packrats" that's a good one!

Hehehehe...should i be scared?

Comment

As far as I've seen, the next ANB hasn't yet been announced other than coming soon. I know that some things are accessible and some are not, but I was wondering about in-game mail. I ask because I was wondering if Season 3 rewards can be claimed and then left in the mailbox, and then accessible by ANB characters? If not, then I might as well use them up, rather than try to save them until ANB. Thanks for any help.

Comment

• Montresor
        Montresor commented
        Editing a comment
        i was wondering this as well.

They will not be accessed with ANB characters so use them up.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

• mikiek20001
        mikiek20001 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks very much, I appreciate it.

Hmm, my bad Nhat. I missed the updates you already put in.

I have a few questions I think are worth adding answers to, however:

When a celestial item is reverted does it's attribute values revert as well?

If I reforge an attribute on a celestial item does it become near perfect?

Do variable special gear effects like IM ability value and proc rate improve after CT?

Do discounts on crafting and gem costs continue once the event period finishes?
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

• Nhat
        Nhat commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like I should add a Celestial subsection...

1. Don't know yet, planning to keep mine CT as is, for the "Source" text. Could someone please response for this one.

2. Yes, but only AFTER you restart the game...

3. No

4. Crafting cost revert after official end of event. No idea about when you run out of gametime, although it seems unlikely.
        Will check gems cost in Silver, I unlocked everything in Bronze already...

• Benedicto
        Benedicto commented
        Editing a comment
        I can answer the last question. Since I tried to craft with my event hero because I still didn't end the bronze, and being curious also, the discounts were disabled, and my event timer was zero. It is logical, since it may be abused as the event hero can buy crates and gold with gems, crafting with discounted values can be done as long as the player remains that hero, which can be considered exploitation, well at least for my view.

Originally posted by Keaven View Post
      Hmm, my bad Nhat. I missed the updates you already put in.

I have a few questions I think are worth adding answers to, however:

When a celestial item is reverted does it's attribute values revert as well?

If I reforge an attribute on a celestial item does it become near perfect?

Do variable special gear effects like IM ability value and proc rate improve after CT?

Do discounts on crafting and gem costs continue once the event period finishes?
      Perhaps I should have included the answers as well.

When a celestial item is reverted does it's attribute values revert as well? No, any item that is made celestial during an ANB retains the improved stats when it is reverted after ending the event.

Do discounts on crafting and gem costs continue once the event period finishes? Crafting returns to normal only after event period ends. Gem discounts on character development cease after ending the event.
      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
      Eternium Walkthrough
      LFAQ

Comment

Absolutely fantastic job on this guide my friend. I'm so glad you're still here to hash out the details and help the way you do!! )
        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
        Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          What carries over from the main profile/account?
          • Gems
          • Crafting Mastery Level
          • Crafting Perks
          • Recipes
          • Medals
          • NO - you cannot claim Seasons rewards with your ANB Char/Hero
          • Attempting to claim anything else from the main account is "questionable" - better safe than sorry, don't do it!
          nhat in this part we also carries our Glory
          Guide :

Comment

• Nhat
            Nhat commented
            Editing a comment
            Updated

Hi guys

a stupid question by a new player.
          I started a anb hero (bh, 6 hours).
          at the end of 6 hours, I ended the event and all was ok. Started a new hero, mage, 12 hours.
          now my hero finished the time but I can’t move it on my main and start again.
          Why?
          and a second question: I’m receiving dungeon keys only on my event hero and of course I can’t use them. Don’t understand.
          Sorry for my poor English, I hope you can understand
          have a nice day

Comment

Nhat do you know at what trial levels the ephemeral jewelry is rewarded?

Comment

Sorry, missed this...

Originally posted by Uhtred View Post
            Hi guys

a stupid question by a new player.
            I started a anb hero (bh, 6 hours).
            at the end of 6 hours, I ended the event and all was ok. Started a new hero, mage, 12 hours.
            now my hero finished the time but I can’t move it on my main and start again.
            Why?
            There's no way to "start again" for a particular ANB event: you have 1 set of gameplay time for the whole event's duration.
            If you used up all the gameplay time, then you must wait until the official end time of the event in order to transfer the char and stuff over, there's no way to do it earlier.
            Even if you delete the char and make a new one for that same event, the timer will still be used up - it's stored with the profile.

Example: ANB starts Monday, finish Friday, 6 hours
            - You finished all 6 hours on Monday.
            - Must wait until Friday to do the transfer.

and a second question: I’m receiving dungeon keys only on my event hero and of course I can’t use them. Don’t understand.
            Dungeon keys are usually sent to which ever char you have selected when you first start the game. So simplest way to ensure your ANB char gets them is to select that one before you close the game. Make sure to claim any keys you have in the mail, it goes a bit weird if you leave keys hanging around...
            Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
            X