Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tempest1503 View Post
    BTW This thread deserves a spot in that section as well in my opinion
    Agree, Travis please move to the Guides section when you get a chance.

Thanks for the contribution lughaidh
    Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by lughaidh View Post

Your welcome
      That's really amazing. Don't have a leap warrior yet but... Especially like the Descent and Mawrth. Save a bunch of time. Whoda thunk? Thanks lughaidh !!!
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Splendid work! WOW! Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

lughaidh - thanks for the share, such beautiful detail..!

Do these work on mobile? I'm trying the first one at 1-1, but not working for me. I'm on Android (specifically Google pixel2xl). Thanks!
          ---
          Mobile-only (android)
          (after latest update) BH TL115 with full Stalker + SA pistols + Integralas

Comment

Originally posted by donoharmyo View Post
            lughaidh - thanks for the share, such beautiful detail..!

Do these work on mobile? I'm trying the first one at 1-1, but not working for me. I'm on Android (specifically Google pixel2xl). Thanks!
            Don't think all of them are working mobile but most of them... And you have to set view distance to 150% for some i think.

Comment

Thanks Tempest1503 - didn't know that setting existed, and now I do, and its wonderful
              ---
              Mobile-only (android)
              (after latest update) BH TL115 with full Stalker + SA pistols + Integralas

Comment

Does anyone know the total completion time for story on legendary difficulty using a warrior with these techniques? I'm working on a guide, and I would like to see how it compares to this.
                BH: Shade
                Mage: Muse
                Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by donoharmyo View Post

You have sometimes to find alternate jump point on mobile, either because its screen have a different aspect ratio, or because you can't draw the sign where you should because of stupidly active zones. I have found some, usually close to the ones showed by lughaidh.

The trick to find them without too much cooldown waiting is to find a likely jump spot (looking at the minimap to see possible landing spot) and just tap the border of the screen in the direction you want to jump. If your toon move on a tap, it is because he wants to reach the landing spot. Move him back to the jumping spot and try the jump.
                  Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
                  Eternium Files

Comment

Can a mage blink to these spots as well?
                    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                    Eternium Walkthrough
                    LFAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Keaven View Post
                      Can a mage blink to these spots as well?
                      Unfortunately, Mage can not blink to these spots.
                      BH: Shade
                      Mage: Muse
                      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

I ve been looking for a faster way to finish story maps for a few days. I found many spesific leap points(espesially after chapter 25).Like This https://youtu.be/WV8mKthXGUc I wanna share all of leap points. Well here we go Worthy Spesific Leap Chapters : 1,3,7,13,14,16,17,18,25,26,27,28,30,32,33,34,35,36 ,38,39,40,42,44,46,4

everything is perfect, will definitely improve my gemfarming as i need to get 10k gems before season end. thank u sir for the effort and providing the information. very helpful indeed.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                          Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Please don't quote a giant post like that. Just share a link instead. I fixed it for you.

This is fantastic, Eternium2020. I've been finding leap points now that I'm running Story for gems. Your guide will save me a lot of time. Newcomers might like to know that it's worth going back across the bridge to the pond for the Merlocks daily quest. Thanks for posting this.

Comment

• Eternium2020
                          Eternium2020 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yea it is definitely good tip for warrior leap tips. thank him for this post very useful indeed, good thing they didnt archive this one if they do we might have not found this one for sure since it was way back in 2019 the last one commented so it was been burried already and UP again since we commented to this post.

• Raingold
                          Raingold commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes, I'm glad this thread is here. Romme's videos helped me a lot, too. A big thanks to him and Nhat, and to Travis for pinning it.

These are great jump points..... thanks so much.
                        Is this on laptop only or can they be done on my galaxy s10+ as well?

Comment

• Raingold
                          Raingold commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm not one of the original posters, but I don't know if they play on mobile, so I'll confirm I can do it on a 7-inch touchscreen. I do map point leaps on an Android tablet, works in Story and Trials. For me, the trick to to make the symbol where I want to land. Using 150 view in Settings is good for this.

Thanks Raingold

Comment

Hay Raingold..... I successfully made the jump 'under the pyramid' with my S10 at 150% saturation !
                          gonna go back to your posts and try skme of the others!!!!

Woot woot

Comment

• Raingold
                            Raingold commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's great! Those excellent posts aren't mine, though. I'm only confirming Leap works on mobile. Enjoy.
                        Working...
                        X