Eternium Walkthrough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
    I have my own summary of Nhat s jewellery crafting guide. Posting here for you, feel free to make any changes, if required:
    As a newb, this is helpful, easy to understand, and makes jewelry crafting seem do-able. Now I can scroll through Nhat's guide with a little bit of a better understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Keaven View Post
      Cheers ShotDead I'll be covering the basics, don'ts, and link the best guide for jewelry crafting. I'm not familiar with Wikis or interested to figure it out. If anyone wants to use anything from this they are welcome to.
      Just for information: The most well-known is Wikipedia. They are composed of articles (pages) which are easily accessed and edited by all users. They are much easier to access because they are not threaded, but use links internal to the Wiki (or external by choice). You can do whatever you want, my only point being the repeated difficulty of folks finding information through the reference to a specific message. Wikis tend to be stable and regularly updated to current information.

Thanks for leading this task!

Comment

One thing I remember from the jewelry crafting guides probably worth mentioning in your summary ShotDead is that combining stats on jewelry should be done as late in the fusing process as possible.
        VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
        Eternium Walkthrough
        LFAQ

Comment

One thing I remember from the jewelry crafting guides probably worth mentioning in your summary ShotDead is that combining stats on jewelry should be done as late in the fusing process as possible.
          Yes. All that's where [Needs explaining] part comes into play. The first step needs explaining that one needs to buy a lot of rings (a full page probably) at once and then pick the rings with required stats and good values (further needs explaining) and should keep doing that till one has all the greens required for both the rings. Problem is, if we keep on adding stuff to that summary, we will make it almost as big as Nhat did. I just posted a TL;DR

Comment

Updates:Can anyone provide links to mechanical details of companion abilities?
            VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
            Eternium Walkthrough
            LFAQ

Comment

Current companions aura bonuses:

Originally posted by Nhat
              From: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...lancing-update

Robin/Endar: +2% Haste and +5% Attack Speed (this part is added in with your Synergy bonus)

Marcus/Norgrim: +7% Armor and Health

Eileen/Maggie: 20 Regen per Level, +2% Damage

Xagan: +6% Ability Rate
              Eternium Files - links and details Eternium Guides:

Comment

Cheers Nhat
                VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                Eternium Walkthrough
                LFAQ

Comment

Keaven I just tried the bombardment enchantment on one of my weapons but was finding that most mobs had already died by the time the missiles finally landed. The missiles are pretty but they spend too long zipping back and forth before coming down somewhere. The chain lightning one seems better as it's more immediate. Is there some benefit to the bombardment that I'm missing?

Comment

Originally posted by RedJiminy View Post
                    Keaven I just tried the bombardment enchantment on one of my weapons but was finding that most mobs had already died by the time the missiles finally landed. The missiles are pretty but they spend too long zipping back and forth before coming down somewhere. The chain lightning one seems better as it's more immediate. Is there some benefit to the bombardment that I'm missing?
                    Higher damage, and Havoc synergy. Missiles will retarget as long as anything is around, and better single target damage vs Boss.
                    VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                    Eternium Walkthrough
                    LFAQ

Comment

Updated based on updated content such as story mode quests additions.

Do you know all the gem cost comparisons in and out of ANB events Tin Man?
                      VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                      Eternium Walkthrough
                      LFAQ

Comment

Updated based on updated content such as story mode quests additions.

Do you know all the gem cost comparisons in and out of ANB events Tin Man?
                        The latest ANB gem costs I have are from only v1.4.16 which could be obsolete with the beta that is out there since so much else has changed. Once the next ANB event start I will recheck all the numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

The latest ANB gem costs I have are from only v1.4.16 which could be obsolete with the beta that is out there since so much else has changed. Once the next ANB event start I will recheck all the numbers.
                          I doubt they changed the Gems costs, been the same since I started playing, aside from the additional inventory slots and stash pages, which have also been consistent since they were added.

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

I doubt they changed the Gems costs, been the same since I started playing, aside from the additional inventory slots and stash pages, which have also been consistent since they were added.
                            I run back through them every update and especially every major update when they obviously change the game mechanics. Yes, I have not seen a change since I have been tracking them but what can I say? I am a pessimist.

Comment

4.2.1.4. Rewards

4 blue per-profile daily online quests award 20 gems each.

20 gems are awarded from each hero higher than level 30 completing blue per-character daily quests from Morgan. An additional blue per-character daily quest can be completed from Quack at Marcus Village awarding 1 gem.

Blue quests can award up to 185 gems per day.
                              This was revised before the release went live - there are 5 blue per-profile daily quests, giving 20 gems each => matching existing 100 Gems / Day.
                              The single per-character quest at Marcus' Village is still there, for 1 Gem.
                              Total per day from these blue quests is 105 Gems

4.2.2.1.1. Character slots

Most important to unlock are the first 3 or 4 character slots.

Earn gems from daily quests, and speed run story mode for resources while saving to develop end-game heroes for each class during ANB events.

Unlock the final character slot when you need the space for a developed ANB character or another gem farmer.

It will take 50 days before daily quests pay for that slot. 1,000 gems spent wisely can result in greater progress prior to end-game spent elsewhere.

It is more important to have 1 fully developed hero in the class being used to farm, than 20 extra gems per day from an otherwise unused character slot.
                              As above, there is no "20 extra gems per day" - it's "1 extra gems per day" - so yeah, definitely NOT worth it...
                              You pretty much just have 1 char that have fully completed story quests, for the 5 dailies, and then open additional slots as you feel like it, to experiment with different builds, or to keep your ANB char...

Comment

• ScabbyNuisance
                                ScabbyNuisance commented
                                Editing a comment
                                "The single per-character quest at Marcus' Village is still there, for 1 Gem."

Nhat, when was the last time you ran the Merloks quest? I ask because I got it a couple days ago, and Quack was nowhere to be seen. Wondering if it was a bug, or if he's random now, or ?

• Nhat
                                Nhat commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Just tested after seeing your comment, got it for all 5 (haven't been bothered doing this one, return is too small) - might have something to do with the random spawn, since mobs and NPCs near you are removed...

• ScabbyNuisance
                                ScabbyNuisance commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That must've been it. I reported that behavior as a bug during beta, where an NPC needed for a quest would be removed by spawning at their location, but thought it got fixed. More just idle curiosity, since as you mention, only a 1 gem reward anyway.

Originally posted by Tin Man View Post

I run back through them every update and especially every major update when they obviously change the game mechanics. Yes, I have not seen a change since I have been tracking them but what can I say? I am a pessimist.
                              Is it just me or has gem costs become the same as normal for heroes in this ANB? My second inventory expansion is trying to charge me 200 gems

Stash slots are also locked.
                              VIQA TESO VUBA 6781
                              Eternium Walkthrough
                              LFAQ

Comment

Working...
                              X