Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP (1.5.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP (1.5.18)

In the Zone has been nerfed in the PvP beta. It no longer provides cooldown reduction for all your abilities. These Builds will be affected by the changes to In the Zone.

Push Build:
    4 Warlord's
    2 Fury
    Vampiric Blades
    Belt of the Templar [+ Fire Damage]
    Bracer of Mastery (Shockwave) [+ Fire Damage]
    Talisman of Storms [+ Fire Damage]
    Charm of Qol [+ Fire Damage]
    Integralas Mantle

Enchantments:
    Weapons - Slayer (Increases damage to elite and boss creatures)
    Helm - Osmosis (Provides damage growth)
    Shoulder - Ferocity (+70% Critical Damage)
    Chest - Vampirism (+400 Life on Hit)
    Jewelry - Vigor or Rage
    Gloves - Brawler (+100 Parry Rating)
    Cape - Burning Rage (+50 Power)
    Pants & Boots - Speed (+5 Movement Speed)

Push Set Attribute Priority:
    Critical Damage - All equipment
    Power - All equipment
    Ability Rate - All but 2 or 3 pieces of equipment (LoH will fill those spots)
    Movement Speed - Pants only
    Fire Damage - Trinkets, Belt, and Bracers
    Critical Rating - Equipment that didn't get Movement Speed or Fire Damage
    Life on Hit - Add in place of AR on 2 or 3 pieces of equipment
    Parry Rating - Add in place of Critical Rating on Gloves
    Vitality - Exclusively from enchantments, socketed gemstones, and CTs

I strongly recommend new players swap out at least 6 instances of Power for Vitality.

If you decide not to use Lightning Reflexes, add two instances of Parry Rating instead of one. If you die too often, It's okay to swap out some Power for a little more Vitality. If you find that you need to tweak your stats a little in order to get 1st place on the LB, then you should teach me instead of me teaching you. On a more serious note, I have tailored this guide for players who are just getting started with the current Warrior meta build. By the time you're shooting for top 10 on the LB, you won't need this guide anymore, and you will likely make a few adjustments to your build.

If you're playing on PC, you might want to take more AR and swap out a different stat for 1 or 2 instances of LoH instead. Mobile players will have a hard time keeping up with such high cooldown rates, but PC players might benefit from being able to cast slightly faster instead of aiming for higher sheet damage. This is the kind of thing I'm talking about when I refer to tweaking your build in order to get 1st place on the LB.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Warrior Push Abilities.png Views:	0 Size:	117.7 KB ID:	183806

Romme's Push Build Videos:

TL 160

TL 161

TL 162

TL 163

TL 164

XP Farmer Build:
    4 Fury
    2 Warlord's
    Vampiric Blades
    Belt of the Whirling Storm [+ Physical Damage]
    Bracer of Mastery (Charge or Whirlwind) [+ Physical Damage]
    Talisman of Storms [+ Physical Damage]
    Vial of the Wind Spirit [+ Physical Damage]
    Integralas Mantle

Enchantments:
    Helm - Slayer (+50% damage to elite creatures)
    Chest - Greater Vigor (+100 Vitality)
    Jewelry - Vigor or Rage

XP Set Attribute Priority:
    Experience - All equipment
    Ability Rate - All equipment
    Movement Speed - Pants and Boots
    Physical Damage - Trinkets, Belt, and Bracers
    Critical Rating - Equipment that didn't get Movement Speed or Physical Damage
    Vitality - *Exclusively from enchantments and socketed gemstones

*In ANB, I add Vitality to my necklace instead of Critical Rating.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Warrior XP Abilities.png Views:	87 Size:	113.7 KB ID:	183088

6 Fury Variation:
    You may instead choose to use the full Fury set. See the Bonus Theory section below the EG/XP Build.

EG/XP Build:

*Mobile Variation:
    4 Fury
    2 Warlord's

PC Variation:
    6 Fury

Both Variations:
    Vampiric Blades
    Belt of the Whirling Storm [+ Physical Damage]
    Bracer of Mastery (Charge or Whirlwind) [+ Physical Damage]
    Talisman of Storms [+ Physical Damage]
    Vial of the Wind Spirit [+ Physical Damage]
    Integralas Mantle

Enchantments:
    Helm - Slayer (+50% damage to elite creatures)
    Chest - Greater Vigor (+100 Vitality)
    Jewelry - Vigor

EG/XP Set Attribute Priority:
    Experience - All equipment
    Extra Gold - All equipment
    Movement Speed - Pants and Boots
    Physical Damage - Trinkets, Belt, and Bracers
    Ability Rate - Equipment that didn't get Movement Speed or Physical Damage
    Vitality - **Exclusively from enchantments and socketed gemstones

* Since you can't double cast Charge, more AR is needed. Swap out a couple instances of Extra Gold for Ability Rate.
    ** I add Vitality to my necklace instead of AR.

Tips:
    • Socket 2 or 3 Vitality gemstones and 2 or 3 Critical Rating gemstones. The rest of your gemstones should be Ability Rate.
    • Option 1: You may choose to leave Extra Gold off your jewelry entirely. If you do, you should add Critical Rating in its place.
    • Option 2: You may choose to leave Extra Gold off your pants and boots. If you do, you should add Ability Rate in its place.
    • Option 3: You may choose to leave Extra Gold off your weapons. If you do, you should add Critical Rating in its place. This can be beneficial if you intend to reforge your weapons to be used for the push set.
    • Options 1, 2, and 3 should be exclusive of each other in order to maintain sufficient Extra Gold.
    • Don't farm more gold than you'll need. If you find that you're getting more and more gold, and you just can't seem to spend it all, you might want to consider reforging one or two instances of Extra Gold off your equipment in favor of Ability Rate and Critical Rating. Improving the average completion time of your runs will help you level up faster and increase your crafting resources gained.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Warrior EG-XP Abilities.png Views:	8 Size:	116.3 KB ID:	185140

Bonus Theory:
    With the 2 piece set bonus from Fury armor, you cast Storm of Swords every time you use Charge or Leap. Each sword in the Storm of Swords counts as a separate attack and has its own chance to critically hit. The more you can trigger this ability, the more Alacrity you will get. It also provides LoH (Life on Hit). The critical hits done by these swords trigger the Vampiric Blades Set which makes Shockwave hit harder. These benefits make the 6 piece Fury bonus worthwhile for the EG/XP build if you're playing on PC and can keep Charge on cooldown. On mobile, the benefit is mostly lost, because it's almost impossible to keep Charge on cooldown.

General Information:

Whirlwind

When Whirlwind reaches Rank 10, it gains an effect which pulls enemies towards the Warrior. The pulled enemies will stay with you as you Charge and Leap around the map. This is the single most beneficial perk a Warrior can have while leveling up in ANB. As such, many people will rush to level 70 as quickly as possible and max out Whirlwind before they begin to farm Champion Levels. Having Rank 10 Whirlwind will reduce your average trial completion time by about 60%.

Charge
    Use Charge to get around the map as quickly as possible. Charge ends when you come in contact with an enemy. You can Charge past/between groups of enemies while keeping close enough to reach them with the pull effect provided by Whirlwind. This is the most efficient means of gathering all the enemies in the map and is what enables Warrior to complete TL 105 in about 30-40 seconds consistently. It is possible to complete most runs with almost zero manual movement (running).

Leap
    When Leap reaches Rank 10, it gains an effect which chains enemies to you before leaping. This helps to keep enemies with you while you're leaping around the map. It's generally a good idea to have Leap maxed out before you begin your push. Leap helps to feed Shockwave by providing a nominal damage over time effect.

Shockwave
    Rank 10 Shockwave deals Fire Damage in two parts. The first being a percentage of your weapon damage, and the second being ten times the damage the target would take over the next second from damage over time effects. The push build depends on Shockwave as its primary damage source. The build is designed to maximize Shockwave damage. The proper playstyle should be that which attempts to maximize Shockwave damage.

In addition to being the single greatest source of damage in your build, Shockwave also provides a defensive bonus and a healing bonus. When cast, it heals you for 60% of your total health over 6 seconds and reduces incoming damage by 25%, stacking up to two times.

Vampiric Blades
    This weapon set provides a crucial bonus to the push build. Each time you score a critical hit, a stack of Grievous Wounds is applied to the enemy. Grievous Wounds is the damage over time effect that makes Shockwave so powerful in this build. In the enemy effects window, Grievous Wounds is called Life Steal.

Talisman of Storms
    The damage you deal while Talisman of Storms is active is significant, and all other damage is insignificant. It is very important that you are always mindful of this effect. The effect has a 30 second cooldown, and it is applied when you attack. While your hero is in combat, the 30 second cooldown will advance. You can still trigger the effect when it comes off cooldown even if you have not been attacking the entire time that it was on cooldown. Try to save up both uses of Shockwave when Talisman of Storms is about 5 seconds away from coming off cooldown. Try not to let the healing/defensive bonus provided by Shockwave wear off while attempting to synchronize Shockwave with your Talisman of Storms procs.

Belt of the Templar
    "Parrying an attack grants Stalwart Defender, causing you to gain 5000 Critical Rating for 2 seconds." This can help you get those hard hitting Shockwave critical attacks more consistently while Talisman of Storms is active. Keep in mind that Stalwart Defender is hard to come by while fighting some bosses, since you need to parry an attack in order to trigger the effect. This is why I recommend having some Critical Rating on your equipment for the push build.

I'd like to thank Romme for his help in the creation of this guide.
    I'd also like to thank bojck for discovering that Talisman cooldowns only advance while you are in combat.
    Last edited by Shade Glow; 11-30-2020, 05:43 AM.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Thank you . I wonder why , however , why I can't use full warlords set . Because I only have 10 glory and intend on using it for the belt .

Comment

It's just not as good. Storm of Swords (2 piece Fury set proc) makes the build functional. Also, I forgot to mention that you can swap out the passives. For example, take Power Infusion instead of Lightning Reflexes if you prefer. You should experiment with different passives and decide which ones work best for your playstyle. I swap them frequently depending on what TL I'm doing.
      Last edited by Shade Glow; 11-06-2020, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Thank you .

Comment

Just wondering, wouldn't Nature damage be better for XP build? I thought most of the damage would be coming from the Tornadoes, at least, that's what I'm seeing with my runs... It would slow down boss phase a bit I suppose, but the speed up from clearing mobs could be more than enough to offset it. Sorry if this have already been discussed elsewhere...
          Eternium Files - links and details - 04 February 2021 - v1.5.3x changes: Ability Rate formula changed to: AR / ( 2xAR + 1500 )

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Shade Glow any particular reason you went with Charge instead of Leap on the XP build? I thought that they were pretty much interchangeable. Is it just to take advantage of the BoM with Charge boost?

Comment

Nhat I used Nature Damage for my first XP set. I switched over to Physical after hearing that it was better, and it did improve my average completion time by a little bit. Mind you, it was only a small improvement, but still worth considering if you're going for the most efficient build. I cut about 5 seconds off my average time by switching to Physical.

Ozymandius Charge helps you complete a trial run faster than Leap. When you cast Leap, you're airborne for a time. While airborne, it's not as easy to aggro mobs. While using Charge, you aggro any enemies along your path. This tidbit helped me a lot while making my Warrior Leap Tricks video. Speaking of which, did you know that you can skip checkpoints while leaping directly over them? In some places, there are checkpoints that cause enemies to spawn. If you have enough altitude when you cross those checkpoints, they won't be triggered. The same is true for enemy aggro.

Charge Synergizes with Physical Damage, but most of your DPS comes from Storm of Swords in this build. I typically complete a TL 105 run in 30-40 seconds. My best time for 105 is 26 seconds.
              Last edited by Shade Glow; 11-06-2020, 03:48 AM.

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Great post, thanks!

Comment

Can you complete this quick guide with stats priority as well? Ty!

Comment

Shade Glow Thanks for the advice! It turns out that I also have a BoM with Charge boost, so I will give that a try. I have seen your Leap video shortcuts and have used some of them. : )

Comment

very nice information indeed
                        i had just try a moment ago (runnin my 5 star story mode) with "my permanent DW"
                        Great!!
                        one small question:
                        The Dual warrior: Charge, In the Zone and Whirlwind build with Lightning reflexes as passive.
                        Belt of the Whirlwind Storm as a replacement for Belt of the templar:

"Do we used CR/CD for most of the gears etc as usual?"

thank you
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-09-2020, 03:39 PM.
                        Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:21 min
                        Redmi 10 (40-55 fps thankfully at least no stutter, glitches etc at higher trials) PURIST Mobile user

Comment

fibrocyte I went ahead and updated the guide as you requested.

Ozymandius you're quite welcome. I'm happy to hear you found my Leap tricks useful!

Comment

Pretty much. I updated my post above. I added a section for attribute priority.

Comment

i laugh at myself
                              of all my ANB this is the best timin that i managed to achieved in trials
                              awesome

addition:
                              opps..forgot to craft the Integralas
                              would change the DT to in the Zone later

to SHADE GLOW
                              thank you sir for the above step by step guidance (exp DW with Charge etc build)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by TheExorcist; 10-10-2020, 07:50 AM.
                              Whirlwind Shield Warrior Trial 154 in 9:21 min
                              Redmi 10 (40-55 fps thankfully at least no stutter, glitches etc at higher trials) PURIST Mobile user

Comment

Working...
                              X