Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP (1.5.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for XP build Shade Glow , what is your play style? do you gather mobs then ww?

Comment

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      I basically spam all three skills. The idea is to cast Charge and In the Zone before you use Whirlwind, because casting Whirlwind triggers Belt of the Whirling Storm which reduces all your active cooldowns by 2 seconds. You don't have to focus on this too much, but if you see that Charge and/or In the Zone are off cooldown when you're about to cast WW, cast Charge and/or ITZ first.

If you're playing on mobile, you will want to use Charge to get around rather than moving normally. My playstyle is different than that. I play on PC, and I use Frenzy in the secondary attack slot. I move around by spamming right click. You don't have to attack an enemy to trigger the Frenzy buff, so it stays active throughout the run even though you're hardly ever attacking anything. Level 10 Whirlwind keeps enemies near you, and new enemies that you're picking up along the way will trigger In the Zone as long as you don't have any breaks between picking up new groups. If I notice that the boss is about to spawn, and I have a decent size group of enemies, I will stop moving and finish off the group until the boss spawns.

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Shade Glow Thanks for the info on right clicking to engage Frenzy buff! I assumed that you had to be engaged with an enemy to get the buff, but it is good to know that you can activate it while navigating between mobs. Great tip!

I see you use Leap in your push set. I just got Leap to level 10, but I was a bit disappointed in the "pull effect." I guess I was expecting a pull like the one you get with WW. Is there some secret to pulling mobs or do you just accept that very few enemies will actually get pulled?

I have a question: why do you add crit rating on so much gear when you have a ton of it through Templar (push) and charge (xp)?

Comment

• Shade Glow
      Shade Glow commented
      Editing a comment
      You're already prioritizing CD, AR, and Power for the push build. There isn't anything other than Crit Chance that will boost your DPS any further. You will have plenty of Vitality from gemstones and CTs, so Crit Chance is the best choice for a filler stat. When you reach the boss in a high level trial, you will want to cast both charges of Shockwave while you have the ToS buff active. It's incredibly important for these to crit.

For the XP build, your charge buff isn't always active, and 2,000 CR isn't enough, so Crit Chance takes a higher priority.

I just noticed that I had switched Power and Critical Rating in the attribute priority section for the push build. It's fixed now.
    BH: Shade
    Mage: Muse
    Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Why use physical damage

Comment

Surajnirmale Storm of Swords (2 piece Fury set proc) deals physical damage. This is where you get most of your damage. The point is to kill Kara in one or two bursts while ToS is active.
        Last edited by Shade Glow; 11-06-2020, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Yes I think you're right that's where I gone wrong. I made gear with nature damage for tornado but.,not able to kill kara easily.

Comment

Im playing with this build but I don't know why my shockwave isn't putting more damage.

Comment

Ozymandius the 4 piece bonus from the Warlord's set activates WW when you parry an attack. If your WW is rank 10, you will be able to use the pull form that. Having Leap at rank 10 helps you keep enemies with you when you Leap from group to group.

Comment

Are you using a Bracer of Mastery with the Shockwave damage bonus?

Comment

Shade Glow Thanks! I am using the 4 Fury:2 Warlord, so I will just try hitting WW before leaping to see if I can pull more enemies.

Comment

For the push build, you need 4 Warlord's and 2 Fury. There isn't a good ability to swap out for WW in the push build. The XP build uses 4 Fury and 2 Warlord's, but you don't bring Leap with the XP build.

Comment

I have done same in this ANB. for mob phase it's OK. But for boss it's very difficult to parry a attack to get 5000cr. Which is why I wasted my 1hr. After thinking I crafted new gear with approximately 1300+cr. It's worked very well boss is killed easily abd faster. So from my own experience. Cr must be there on push gear approximately 1400+. For xp gear you don't need that much cr.

Comment

I use a slightly different tactic on my tablet. I have not mastered the ITZ / SW combo so I use Charge, Leap, & WW I use a BoM for one of those 3, physical damage on all unique items, and use a Belt of Whirling Storm, Charm if Qol, & Talisman of Storms.
                        Friend Code: XONE MUGE PUKE 1084

"Eternium for Dummies: A Beginner's Guide"

Comment

Regarding push set: There is not only the mob phase but also the boss. And at least two out of the five bosses currently in the game give you nothing to parry. So without anything to trigger Templar Belt, and not using Charge, you need some crit rating to not completely tank your boss DPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Douglas Alves View Post
                            Im playing with this build but I don't know why my shockwave isn't putting more damage.
                            I am still new and other may have better answers and builds. Here is what I got.

Shock wave works as a multiplier for whatever DoTs are already on the target. In order to max dmg do what Shade and Stu have said: BoM with Shock Wave if possible; Max level Shockwave makes a big difference. Max Leap as well since that adds the Chain when leaping and maxes the Leap DoT.

Then put fire dmg on everything that can take fire damage.

Its a crit build, so no Fire Lily. CD/CR on everything. The main DoTs are from Leap, and Rending, though you should be using Vamp blades for Bleed damage as well. Since it is a Crit build you also want the Belt of Templars and Talisman of Storms. Many people use QoL for the second trinket, especially on mobile devices. I am now switching between Rend and Cleave manually and experimenting with the second trinket spot. Currently I am using the Brooch of Vampirism. It works well with the build since it is more effective the closer you are to the target. And its a DoT. I dont know if Shock Wave uses it as a DoT or not, but it should if it doesn’t. Not sure how to test it, but I think it is helping with both dmg and survivability. A little confusing in Elban fights though since the animation looks like his Life Drain.

You also want a high Parry rate since Parry is what refreshes Abilities from ITZ. The rapid refresh from ITZ keeps SW up and increases dmg in that way. Parry is also what procs WW.

Leap, ITZ (in the air) SW.

Sometimes you will get a Leap/SW out of sync with ITZ. When you get SW before Leap is refreshed its probably worth waiting to make sure SW uses the Leap DoT. Remember that mobs chained to your lvl 10 Leap do not take as much damage as mobs you land on, so make sure to use Leap to land on new pulls. You should do at least 50% of your total dmg this way.

Comment

Working...
                            X