Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP (1.5.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to use this build with adding EG as well? Or it would be not effective? If yes, what attribute should i swap?

Comment

If you want to run EG + XP, your primary stats will be EG, XP, and CD. Still add Movement Speed on 2 pieces and Physical Damage on 4 pieces. You will fill in the gaps with AR. Put Vitality on one piece of jewelry and socket 2 or 3 Vitality gemstones and 2 or 3 CR gemstones. The rest of your gemstones should be AR. At low CL, you can add a Power gemstone as well. The enchantments remain the same. Use Fleet Footed, Endurance, and Tough as Nails for passives.
      BH: Shade
      Mage: Muse
      Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

Thank you so much. Really apreciate all advices and what you are doing for comunity. Big thanks to Romme as well.

Comment

You're quite welcome!
          BH: Shade
          Mage: Muse
          Warrior: Shade

For a list of guides I've created, click here.

Comment

For push jewelry, does it still make sense to prioritize CD and use it for one of the two 9 common -> 3 rare -> 1 epic even though you basically "lose out" on gemstone slots?

My thinking is that if I go this route, I'll have 9 empty common slots and 3 empty rare slots. If I move CD to be the 5 common in my 5/4 mixed epic, I'll only have 3 empty common slots (the 3 common CD -> 1 rare CD).

Comment

-giverep Shade Glow

and you need to add :
              1. EXP/EG warrior
              2. Fire Lily exp/eg warrior
              3. it'll be awesome if you add a video on how to do pushing and farming (new player will wonder how to use that list up skill LOL)
              Last edited by kurtcabage; 11-06-2020, 02:03 AM.
              Guide :

Comment

• Shade Glow
                Shade Glow commented
                Editing a comment
                Lily isn't as good as the conventional EG/XP build. Besides, it requires you to unlock Fire Lily for 100 Glory. It's basically the same as the conventional build, but you will want to replace CD with Power on everything, and remove your champion points from CR and CD and place them into Power instead. You will take Fire Lily and Talisman of Power as your trinkets instead of Vial of the Wind Spirit and Talisman of Storms. You will swap out Vampiric Blades for Bladestorm Armaments, and you will swap out Rending Slash for Cleave.

just want to say this guide/tutorial assist my DW a lot
              everythin step by step, made easy to understand etc
              could it be put somewhere safe: err Guide & walkthrough??
              or always on top of "warrior barracks"
              just one small request: XP/EG. wat's this EG stands for? i cant seems to find the meaning in: Liana Abbreviations/Accronyms
              Thank you
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 11-06-2020, 07:26 AM.
              Honest playin with Low end Pc

New 2 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next War Supply Event & ANB's)

Comment

• Stusmith50
                Stusmith50 commented
                Editing a comment
                Extra Gold

• kurtcabage
                kurtcabage commented
                Editing a comment
                its your common build but with different pronounce
                EG = extra gold
                or others say it to be XG = extra gold

If i just saw this post ealier, i shouldn't have post a help about my build. this post should be move to guide/section or a copy in guide/section.

very helpful thank u so much sir.

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                The push part is outdated. RIP ITZ.

for exp you are better off with ww, charge, and leap as active skills

Romme to clarify, for XP build you suggest WW, Leap, and Charge with everything else unchanged from the guide?

I'm making a warrior just for XP farming.

​​​​​​​Thanks everyone for your help!

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Charge, leap, ww seems to work best. I'm really not sure how much ar is necessary. The guide is outdated since they changed itz which was staple in both exp and push. They also changed the difficulty so enemies hit harder, which sucks for warrior since they are always in the middle of the fray. They also haven't fixed the bug where elite liches summons 1 shot you. Afaik that isn't a bug you just have to adapt to it being a thing now.

• RPh_guy
                RPh_guy commented
                Editing a comment
                Well now I'm wondering if I should just stick with mage rather than investing glory for a warrior build.

Thanks for the detailed posts. This helped a lot for getting a better grasp of builds and how to use abilities. The advice about using Charge and Whirlwind in Trials answered some of my questions. I appreciate the tips for mobile and all the details on priorities for gear. I did a Mage for my first ANB, find it faster and more fun. I play on a tablet. Warrior was my first choice when I started playing Eternium during the recent War event.

In common with RPh_guy, I'm not sure about investing Glory in a Warrior.

This is my second ANB. I deleted my first Warrior and created a new one for this. I got Vial of Wind Spirit in my first ANB.

I play on a tablet, and I'm looking for ways to make battling with Warrior more fun and efficient. I got frustrated being killed instantly and repeatedly. I'll try these guidelines for the XP build. I have most of these abilities updated, just need to add Whirlwind when it unlocks.

Romme, Thanks for the tips on what's working post-update. Glad you include Leap. I've been using AR.

Any tips on reducing the interminable cool downs in Warrior?

​​​​

Comment

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                Problem is you can't make the cooldowns much quicker. The formula for AR has incredibly bad diminishing returns. For exp whirling storm is better than templars just because of the 2s cooldown reduction everytime you use ww.

• Romme
                Romme commented
                Editing a comment
                I hope they listen to there player base and fix the problems warrior has. Would have been nice to have some balance patch before season started.

Thanks, Romme. That's helpful info on AR, and I appreciate the tip on Whirling Storm.

Yes, I'm hoping they address the imbalances. I decided against recommending it because of this. It's disappointing to get involved and then discover a major flaw in a game that is otherwise so engaging.

Comment

Question, which would be the most important item to have at top level? I'm doing ANB and have the first celestial transform (not sure I'll get as far as the second) but all my items are level 72-74. I'm wondering which item to keep forging to aim for lvl 77 and do the transform on at the end of the event. Thanks for the help.

Comment

• UmbraDei
                  UmbraDei commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Weapon and off-hand are most important, without a doubt.
                  After that, second priority are trinkets, belt and bracer, because they generate a damage boost.

• Kithaggis
                  Kithaggis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for that, makes perfect sense.

Next question. Say I only manage to get one of them up to lvl 75 or 76. Is it worth doing the CT on one of those or saving for after the event? What happens to an unused CT after the event has finished?

• Turgeon
                  Turgeon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes use it. A5 the end of the event youll get back the CT ed item back with stat boosted but not anymore celestial so no more vit bonus on it and youll get back you CT too

Originally posted by Pavol Panik View Post
                Thank you so much. Really apreciate all advices and what you are doing for comunity. Big thanks to Romme as well.
                Thank Youtube...⚘⚘?‍?
                Dziękuję za dobre rady...ukłony

Comment

Okay so first off thank you your article on warrior builds . It has proven immensely helpful in the construction of my warrior . However I have noticed that now on the leaderboards this build has become the most popular build in the top 100 by far , albeit with one very large difference . They use the whirlwind set as opposed to the vampiric blade set . Is there any clear reason for this / any clear advantage one has over the other .

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
                    Travis | Support Mgr. commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Should it be closed and archived?

• Grand_Wazoo
                    Grand_Wazoo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'll say yes...however...
                    The ''push''build is outdated but the xp and gold farming builds may still be of some use for new players.
                    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 03-22-2021, 04:41 PM.

• Romme
                    Romme commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think so. For exp farm I'll just link my most recent video with commentary

Are warriors terrible now that In the Zone has been changed? Any advice on what build to try now? I guess I have time to ponder while I wait for my abilities to train up. What are the thoughts on Fire Lily defender or Fire Lily Axes?

Comment

Working...
                  X