Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP (1.5.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardinaal
    replied
    After a few quick tests with shockwave, the original build seems to be really accurate for timing. 4000 ar gives a 10s cooldown for shockwave, mine is a little higher at 4450, which enables me in the ideal circumstances of the training grounds to:

when tos procs cast shockwave ASAP. 2 nd shockwave at the end of tos proc. This to get the most out of tos.

Then I use one shockwave just before 10s heal timer goes out. New 10s timer sw at the end.

Next proc of shockwave (5s later for those counting ), again shockwave at start and end.

I kept going like this for a minute or so then fumbled the timing.

The original build calls for ar on all but one or 2 armour pieces, that puts it at at least 5000 AR at full 77, build is also faster on attack than mine so gets a bit more benefit from alacrity. This all should take actual cooldown down to a more comfortable 9s or so, so timing as mentioned above should be possible in actual combat.

Remarkable how after the update these exact same numbers appear. It would seem that this build manages similar timing as back then, with the added benefit of having constant 2 stacks of healing and 25% damage mitigation on due to the extra charge of shockwave, and with damage boosts for shockwave and the bleeds that feed it on top.

Too bad it doesn’t work with a shield

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    replied
    Gameplay for the axes is roughly the same, only when tos hits, you vortex everything, stun with charge and let loose with powerful cleave strikes. Cleave bom, +1200% base attack from axe, physical damage boosts where applicable, all feed into cleave doing huge damage. The gear remains the same, and besides changing fire dmg to physical, taking ar down to 1500 is the common opinion post ar nerf. This opens up more gear slots for more crit damage, parry, armour,… but as you said, skills and gear you can check off the top of the ranking.

Most don’t bother with movement speed because of charge instead of sw gives you extra mobility on top of jump. Less healing so armour, parry for damage mitigation are more important, vit less. Your survival depends on mitigating enough damage so the limited healing from the axes can replenish the damage that comes through. This is most noticeable in mob phase. Charge also provides useful stuns throughout, just make shure you have it ready when tos procs.
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 10-08-2021, 12:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kardinaal
    commented on 's reply
    I’m actually wondering how the bleed warrior performs after the update. Extra sw cast does a lot for the build post ar and alacrity rework, and damage of shockwave and the bleeds feeding it got boosted by a lot. The playstyle is more or less the same but instead of letting loose with cleave when talisman procs, you let loose with multiple shockwaves.

Any crit turns into a bleed, so if the first shockwave crits, you get a huge bleed that feeds into the second sw, and hopefully on and on. This cascade can kill full map pulls in seconds, and take huge chunks out of bosses. High crit rating is key to keep this cascade going, enough AR/alacrity to gain 2 casts of sw in 30s to be ready when talisman strikes…. So crit rate on everything, AR second slot until cooldown for sw is under 14s, third slot equal amounts of power and crit damage, for the rest fire damage, movement speed, some loh, parry, life if you still have room…

This gives you a decent starter point for an up to date stat distribution
    Last edited by Kardinaal; 10-08-2021, 12:01 PM.

• davidz
    replied
    Can someone update this with the new meta with the axes? Well, for push, one trick is to check what the top ten warriors are having, and think about why…
    Last edited by davidz; 10-08-2021, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    I think so. For exp farm I'll just link my most recent video with commentary

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    I'll say yes...however...
    The ''push''build is outdated but the xp and gold farming builds may still be of some use for new players.
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 03-22-2021, 04:41 PM.

• Travis | Support Mgr.
    commented on 's reply
    Should it be closed and archived?

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Yea this guide was outdated shortly after posted due to some nerfs

• Grand_Wazoo
    commented on 's reply
    This is mostly due to a recent nerf to the skill ''In the zone''.
    Warriors are not able to spam their skills as often since then. So the build changed a bit.
    See link below...
    Last edited by Grand_Wazoo; 03-20-2021, 08:40 PM.

• Grand_Wazoo
    replied
    Are warriors terrible now that In the Zone has been changed? Any advice on what build to try now? I guess I have time to ponder while I wait for my abilities to train up. What are the thoughts on Fire Lily defender or Fire Lily Axes?

Leave a comment:

• Melkor beleger
    replied
    Okay so first off thank you your article on warrior builds . It has proven immensely helpful in the construction of my warrior . However I have noticed that now on the leaderboards this build has become the most popular build in the top 100 by far , albeit with one very large difference . They use the whirlwind set as opposed to the vampiric blade set . Is there any clear reason for this / any clear advantage one has over the other .

Leave a comment:

• DanielZloteSerce
    replied
    Originally posted by Pavol Panik View Post
    Thank you so much. Really apreciate all advices and what you are doing for comunity. Big thanks to Romme as well.
    Thank Youtube...⚘⚘?‍?
    Dziękuję za dobre rady...ukłony

Leave a comment:

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yes use it. A5 the end of the event youll get back the CT ed item back with stat boosted but not anymore celestial so no more vit bonus on it and youll get back you CT too

• Kithaggis
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that, makes perfect sense.

Next question. Say I only manage to get one of them up to lvl 75 or 76. Is it worth doing the CT on one of those or saving for after the event? What happens to an unused CT after the event has finished?

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Weapon and off-hand are most important, without a doubt.
    After that, second priority are trinkets, belt and bracer, because they generate a damage boost.
Working...
X