Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior Builds - Push, XP Farmer, and EG/XP (1.5.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turgeon
    commented on 's reply
    Yes use it. A5 the end of the event youll get back the CT ed item back with stat boosted but not anymore celestial so no more vit bonus on it and youll get back you CT too

• Kithaggis
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for that, makes perfect sense.

Next question. Say I only manage to get one of them up to lvl 75 or 76. Is it worth doing the CT on one of those or saving for after the event? What happens to an unused CT after the event has finished?

• UmbraDei
    commented on 's reply
    Weapon and off-hand are most important, without a doubt.
    After that, second priority are trinkets, belt and bracer, because they generate a damage boost.

• Kithaggis
    replied
    Question, which would be the most important item to have at top level? I'm doing ANB and have the first celestial transform (not sure I'll get as far as the second) but all my items are level 72-74. I'm wondering which item to keep forging to aim for lvl 77 and do the transform on at the end of the event. Thanks for the help.

Leave a comment:

• Raingold
    replied
    Thanks, Romme. That's helpful info on AR, and I appreciate the tip on Whirling Storm.

Yes, I'm hoping they address the imbalances. I decided against recommending it because of this. It's disappointing to get involved and then discover a major flaw in a game that is otherwise so engaging.

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    I hope they listen to there player base and fix the problems warrior has. Would have been nice to have some balance patch before season started.

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Problem is you can't make the cooldowns much quicker. The formula for AR has incredibly bad diminishing returns. For exp whirling storm is better than templars just because of the 2s cooldown reduction everytime you use ww.

• Raingold
    replied
    Thanks for the detailed posts. This helped a lot for getting a better grasp of builds and how to use abilities. The advice about using Charge and Whirlwind in Trials answered some of my questions. I appreciate the tips for mobile and all the details on priorities for gear. I did a Mage for my first ANB, find it faster and more fun. I play on a tablet. Warrior was my first choice when I started playing Eternium during the recent War event.

In common with RPh_guy, I'm not sure about investing Glory in a Warrior.

This is my second ANB. I deleted my first Warrior and created a new one for this. I got Vial of Wind Spirit in my first ANB.

I play on a tablet, and I'm looking for ways to make battling with Warrior more fun and efficient. I got frustrated being killed instantly and repeatedly. I'll try these guidelines for the XP build. I have most of these abilities updated, just need to add Whirlwind when it unlocks.

Romme, Thanks for the tips on what's working post-update. Glad you include Leap. I've been using AR.

Any tips on reducing the interminable cool downs in Warrior?

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• RPh_guy
    commented on 's reply
    Well now I'm wondering if I should just stick with mage rather than investing glory for a warrior build.

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    Charge, leap, ww seems to work best. I'm really not sure how much ar is necessary. The guide is outdated since they changed itz which was staple in both exp and push. They also changed the difficulty so enemies hit harder, which sucks for warrior since they are always in the middle of the fray. They also haven't fixed the bug where elite liches summons 1 shot you. Afaik that isn't a bug you just have to adapt to it being a thing now.

• RPh_guy
    replied
    Romme to clarify, for XP build you suggest WW, Leap, and Charge with everything else unchanged from the guide?

I'm making a warrior just for XP farming.

​​​​​​​Thanks everyone for your help!

Leave a comment:

• Romme
    commented on 's reply
    The push part is outdated. RIP ITZ.

for exp you are better off with ww, charge, and leap as active skills

• Eternium2020
    replied
    If i just saw this post ealier, i shouldn't have post a help about my build. this post should be move to guide/section or a copy in guide/section.

very helpful thank u so much sir.

Leave a comment:

• kurtcabage
    commented on 's reply
    its your common build but with different pronounce
    EG = extra gold
    or others say it to be XG = extra gold

• Stusmith50
    commented on 's reply
    Extra Gold
Working...
X