Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hades0505
    replied
    I assume he ain't doing it in Legendary because of the time needed for cleaning (specially with BH). I do the TBD runs in legendary at CL 205 and it takes me slightly more than on heroic, but i get roughly 3 exp bars per run in comparison with the 2 I get in Heroic.

Leave a comment:

• toot
    replied
    Interesting results!
    Thanks for taking the time to do this but I do hope you can make an analysis on every map in Legendary mode, when Act 4 comes out.
    One day you can become a great statistician!

Leave a comment:

• abc127
    replied
    Originally posted by Zudd View Post
    Excellent job Rathmon. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.
    I concur. That's a lot of time to spend, and it's really interesting and useful results.

Leave a comment:

• Loque
    replied
    Originally posted by Zudd View Post
    +1

When are you planning to mash it up on Legendary? These comparisons would be interesting vs Normal and Heroic.

Leave a comment:

• Zudd
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    Final comparison is up in the first post. I did Reign of Fire, The Levanian Gardens, TBD Herioc, and TT.

There's nothing left for me to test that I know of, so this is the last set of timed runs that I'm doing. Thanks, and goodnight!

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    Video of my method of TBD run is now up in first post. Caution, may contains Legendaries!

If any body has a suggestion for another level that offers good gemstone drops, let me know and I'll run it for analysis!

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    Originally posted by toot View Post
    The path you took is much neater than the last time. Thumbs up for that!

I try hard not to chuckle a lot coz it make me look weird in front of my parents.
    Forgot to thank you for that- you were the one who said to try without going up/down at the first corridor. Thanks sooo much for the suggestion!!

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    I just ran something like 3 hours of runs... TT Normal vs TT Heroic vs TBD Normal.

Will have some pics and analysis up tomorrow. Think a new video will be made as well. No promises, but.... wow.

Leave a comment:

• toot
    replied
    The path you took is much neater than the last time. Thumbs up for that!

Originally posted by Rathmon View Post
    With commentary!
    I try hard not to chuckle a lot coz it make me look weird in front of my parents.

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    @Hades- My user code was wrong but is now fixed, thanks for pointing it out!

I tried doing a bigger/wider mob pull but some of the monsters are too slow and my guy would keep running back to get them. So I generally only do that with the wheelies or doggies as they are fast to catch up. You can see that most mobs are destroyed instantly so it's easy to keep moving. Besides, I love the Metallica references from the automatons as I scatter their parts across the map.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170413-122353.gif
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	46957

Here's my current stats with farming/speed gear. I'll probably craft some exp rings soon to boost the level gains as I go up higher. Think I'm currently at CL 183.
    Last edited by Rathmon; 04-13-2017, 07:38 PM. Reason: Add info

Leave a comment:

• hades0505
    replied
    There is a relatively faster way of farming TT: pull the mobs making a first concussive shot from far away, gathering groups together (I also run it without companions, vortex+reflecting aura is instant death), place traps and let the party begin. I managed to bring down the TT timer to around 2 minutes doing a similar path as the one from the last video.

EDIT: nevermind about pulling groups. Now I'm using 4 pieces of the Assault set and the speed boost when attacking makes grinding TT ridiculously faster.

BTW, here my stats:

P.S: I've been trying to add you for the last couple of days, but the system always return the "bad ID" error. Would you mind checking the code?
    Last edited by hades0505; 04-13-2017, 07:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    As promised, though late, a new video posted in the first thread of my latest TT path. This is my permanent and best path for max XP, gemstones, and Legendaries. With commentary!

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    Latest batch of runs done and posted in first post- it's CoW vs TT vs SM this time.

Next will be a test of Heroic level to see if there's better drop rates there or not!

Leave a comment:

• Rathmon
    replied
    @Toot- I'll play around with not going top/bottom at the beginning, but I'll probably add another part to the run because it occurred to me that whenever I've gotten a Legendary drop it's been from a chest that I'm not hitting in my latest path. Those 3 runs were surprising due to getting 26 gemstones in 8.5 minutes or so... I'll take a 3 per minute drop rate!

You're right about inventory mgmt, when I do an hour run I get enough gems to reserve the spaces. Selling the trash drops is just habit... It's not like I currently need the gold.

As far as minions, they just slow me down in TT because I want mobs to follow me into traps. I don't like when minions pull aggro as I speed run.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X