Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you post your question (or a list of questions), I'm sure someone will come along to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwen.kitching View Post
      I am a very new newbie, I am told to read FAQs in link above but I can't see any link anywhere and if I search for FAQ i get a message saying the search term is too broad. Please point me to the right place as I am a bit overwhelmed by the sticky thread help and the game so far
      The FAQ is here: http://forum.makingfun.com/showthrea...609-FAQ-Thread

Please note that some things older than Nov 2017 may no longer apply. As Travis mentioned, you can post your questions in the "General Discussion" or "Players Helping Players" sub-forums and someone should be able to help you out.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Good morning. Just wanted to say I really love the new update. The graphics are phenominal and the eqiupment during battles is more frequent. Thank you for an enjoyable game!.

Comment

• Salut. Sper ca am scris unde trebuie . Am cumpărat cu 500 cristale un compatriot. Cum și când îl pot folosi? Multam fain

Comment

• Puteți găsi tovarășii dvs. și puteți face schimbări la petrecerea dvs. la Inn din oraș.

Comment

• Hi! Newb here. Why does my mage not find Eileen, the healer, on Anderra? I worked my first mage up to a level 11 then deleted her when my bounty hunter found Eileen on his first time through Anderra. I just went through Anderra for the first time with my new mage and no Eileen! What am I doing wrong?

Comment

• So, new question. I exited game and when I went back in my bounty hunter does not have Eileen. Where did she go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Annefire View Post
                  So, new question. I exited game and when I went back in my bounty hunter does not have Eileen. Where did she go?
                  Did you check the kitchen?

Comment

• Originally posted by NONAMEALLSTAR View Post

Did you check the kitchen?
                    No. Lol. Seriously though. Where'd she go and how do I get her back?

Comment

Hi! Newb here. Why does my mage not find Eileen, the healer, on Anderra? I worked my first mage up to a level 11 then deleted her when my bounty hunter found Eileen on his first time through Anderra. I just went through Anderra for the first time with my new mage and no Eileen! What am I doing wrong?
                      Check the Inn (https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...are-at-the-inn) to see if you've gotten her previously.

Are you sure that it's the first time you did the map, from the very start? She's in the "middle" of the map, near the Healer and Spell caster, before the bridge. Seen previous reports that turned out to be simply "missed" her, rather than error, also have not encountered it from all my tests (doesn't means it's not possible, just my experience with it.)

Another "issue" is that your heroes only start with 1 companion slot, which Marcus takes. When you find Eileen/Robin, they starts following you, but are not your "companion" yet - ie. You can't use their ability. You need to go to the Inn and either unlock more slots, or swap them in.
                      Last edited by Nhat; 12-08-2018, 08:52 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• Thank you, Nhat! I found her in the inn for my bounty hunter. Not for my mage though.

Comment

Thank you, Nhat! I found her in the inn for my bounty hunter. Not for my mage though.
                          Interesting, might be worth running Anderra on Normal one more time to see if you end up finding her. If you still don't send an email to help@makingfun.com with your Friend Code and account information for Travis and team to check - as mentioned, I have not encountered such issue before, so do not have a solution/work-around for it.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

• I've been playing for about 8 weeks and have made it to level 70 as a mage. I noticed in the beginners guide that there shouldn't be any legendary adventurer gear for the mage. However I have a pair of legendary adventurers pants with a 422 armor rating (57.3% CD, 74 CR, 44% MS, 73 H, + a socket). Did the guide mean there weren't full legendary sets for the adventurers gear, or have I lucked out and gotten a very rare / nonexistent item? Interestingly enough I haven't been able to find any other adventurers gear higher than rare. In contrast my apprentice and arcanist gear items are mainly at legendary and epic levels. This may have been addressed in another post, but I haven't conducted a thread by thread search.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockDoc View Post
                              I've been playing for about 8 weeks and have made it to level 70 as a mage. I noticed in the beginners guide that there shouldn't be any legendary adventurer gear for the mage. However I have a pair of legendary adventurers pants with a 422 armor rating (57.3% CD, 74 CR, 44% MS, 73 H, + a socket). Did the guide mean there weren't full legendary sets for the adventurers gear, or have I lucked out and gotten a very rare / nonexistent item? Interestingly enough I haven't been able to find any other adventurers gear higher than rare. In contrast my apprentice and arcanist gear items are mainly at legendary and epic levels. This may have been addressed in another post, but I haven't conducted a thread by thread search.
                              it's an old guide and has not been up to date...

Quote from v1.2.65 update notes...
                              The Adventurer set can now drop at legendary quality for all classes.
                              GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                              --------------------------------------
                              See my endgame heroes build...
                              Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
                              New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                              How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
                              How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                              My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Working...
                              X