This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Humus View Post
    1 2 3 4 and 5 are damage, 6 7 12 13 14 and 18 are toughness, 7 12 13 14 15 and 16 are recovery.
    Attack Speed(1) is also recovery.
    MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

• Attack speed also recovery. Faster you hit, faster you trigger Life on Hit.

edit: narf beat me to it ​​​​​​

Comment

• Thanks, Humus narf & Sigrid

So, this is how the final chart looks like (hope the image uploads). How do I account for the last 5?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Prakash Bebington; 09-13-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Hello Game Experts / Travis (Admin) ,

Could you please confirm this...?

Furthermore, would a "Mage with 2 weapons" perform differently compared to "Mage with weapon+tome"?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Just make an extra column called Miscellanea (not showing on character stats summary page) or something like that and put them there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prakash Bebington View Post
              Hello Game Experts / Travis (Admin) ,
              Furthermore, would a "Mage with 2 weapons" perform differently compared to "Mage with weapon+tome"?
              You can focus on toughness or damage with all the classes. If you are trying to get to trial 1000+ that chart looks right. On a side note, Travis doesn't usually answer questions like this.
              Edit: A mage can use two weapons? I haven't played one in months but I don't think it can.

Comment

Hello Game Experts / Travis (Admin) ,

The Mage can not equip two weapons AFAIK. Weapon+Shield, or Weapon+Tome

Anyway, to answer your question: Weapon + Tome would be slightly inferior to 2x Weapon I think. Tomes have a max avg dmg of ~385 (?), which is added to the weapon's damage of (max avg) 1397. So that's +28% DPS or close to.

By contrast, dual-wielding sets your damage to the average of the two weapons, but makes your base AS 1.4 hits/second rather than 1.0. So, assuming identical and perfect (max damage) weapons for comparison, AS increase would boost your DPS by +40% ---> slightly more than the Tome.

Comment

On a side note, Travis doesn't usually answer questions like this.
                  ^This^. You guys are the experts -- I'm just here to resolve/report issues and as a liaison between the players and the devs.

Comment

You can focus on toughness or damage with all the classes. If you are trying to get to trial 1000+ that chart looks right.
                    Hmmm... let me put it this way, Humus...

On a 3-point relative-rating scale, considering the buffs & nerfs in the latest version of the game,
                    how would you generally rate the hero classes by characteristic for a Newb (1 being lowest & 3 being highest):
                    WARRIOR B. HUNTER MAGE
                    DAMAGE 1/2/3? 1/2/3? 1/2/3?
                    TOUGHNESS 1/2/3? 1/2/3? 1/2/3?
                    RECOVERY 1/2/3? 1/2/3? 1/2/3?
                    Note: In a relative-rating scale, if a rating (say, 1) is given under a class against a characteristic,
                    that number cannot be repeated under that class for any other characteristic.

Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited by Prakash Bebington; 09-14-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Hmmm... let me put it this way, Humus...

On a 3-point relative-rating scale, how would you generally rate the hero classes by characteristic:
                      WARRIOR B. HUNTER MAGE
                      DAMAGE 1/2/3? 1/2/3? 1/2/3?
                      TOUGHNESS 1/2/3? 1/2/3? 1/2/3?
                      RECOVERY 1/2/3? 1/2/3? 1/2/3?
                      Note: In a relative-rating scale, if a rating (say, 1) is given under a class against a characteristic,
                      that number cannot be repeated under that class for any other characteristic.

Thanks in advance.
                      Same answer as before. Never make loh your main focus.

Comment

• I am level 59. What is the fastest way to level up now? I pretty much raced through the 40's but somewhere in the 50's the leveling got extremely slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango40 View Post
                          I am level 59. What is the fastest way to level up now? I pretty much raced through the 40's but somewhere in the 50's the leveling got extremely slow.
                          Check the first post of this thread, under the epigraph "Story Mode".

Comment

• As someone who realized this too late, it would be great if there was a sentence under gemstones saying to not fuse all of your gemstones as soon as you can. I'm at the point of crafting some good jewelry, and wish I had kept more lower level gemstones, since there is no way to reverse the fusing process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabnavigator View Post
                              As someone who realized this too late, it would be great if there was a sentence under gemstones saying to not fuse all of your gemstones as soon as you can. I'm at the point of crafting some good jewelry, and wish I had kept more lower level gemstones, since there is no way to reverse the fusing process.
                              Yes, we tend to make this mistake to make space in the stash or inventory deck. However, while crafting quality jewelry, the non-availability of smaller gemstones becomes apparent.

Comment

Working...
                              X