No announcement yet.

Level 70 Jewelry Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im inquiring about the max stats for rare and epic stages of crafting.... is this information available or is it trial and error at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Scales View Post
      Im inquiring about the max stats for rare and epic stages of crafting.... is this information available or is it trial and error at this point
      There's a calculator somewhere on the forums.
      Edit: This is the formula
      To calculate the output value of a fusion, you take the highest value source ring, add 20% of the Average value of the 3 source rings, and add 20% of the value of all socketed jewelry. If the resulting fusion has LESS total stats on it than what is possible it gets an additional bonus. If it's a BLUE ring with only one value it's a 10% bonus because it is missing 1 stat. If it's a purple ring with 2 stats on it then it gets a 10% bonus because it is missing one stat (however because it still has 2 stats on it, the bonus is split between each stat, so each stat gets a 5% bonus), if it's a purple ring with 1 stat on it it gets a 20% bonus because it is missing 2 stats. This bonus is why keeping only one stat on the source rings results in the highest possible values in the final legendary and is where the "fusion rating" calculation is bugged.
      Let's say you have 3 source pieces: s1 s2 s3
      and 3 jewels: j1 j2 j3
      pre-bonus result = max(s1, s2, s3) + 0.2 * (s1 + s2 + s3) + 0.2 * (j1 + j2 + j3)
      Then add the 'missing stat' bonus as I explained above, this is the part I can't really put into a normal formula...
      From ezcry4t3d
      Edit 2: This is the link for the calculator https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...ry-Calculator=
      Last edited by Humus; 10-03-2017, 03:51 AM.

Comment

OK its as I feared and involves math which is my arch enemy. I will check out that calculator and re read over what you have put here and hopefully i can wrap my head around it. Ty very much for your help kind sir.

Comment

So is this the current thinking? (I mean the process, not the particular stat choices.)

Should gemstones be used everywhere indicated?

Last edited by heyjude1971; 10-10-2017, 05:18 PM.
          1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. ~Anaïs Nin

Comment

Beautifully depicted!

One correction: the "pure" CD Ring will *not* benefit from socketing Topazes at the Uncommon->Rare fusion. It *will* benefit from a socketed Topaz when fusing the Rare "pure" CD with the "pure" CR and the mixed CD/CR.

On the final (mixed) Rare ring, it could be 2 parts CR + 1 part CD or 1 part CR + 2 parts CD as you show. But yes, otherwise I think that's it.

Comment

Thanks, Jose, I was hoping you'd give input. Much appreciated!

Something like this??

1st account (5/6/17): CEFO MALU HIDU 5680 Hero names: Vitari (BH), Ezos (Mage), Gallet (Warrior), Tuja (BH), Coka (Mage)

2nd account (8/15/17): WEMU KIYA KEYO 5706 Warrior names: Ares, Bromios, Cerberus, Deimos, Ether

Comment

As Jose said, beautifully depicted. Really useful diagram.

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post
                  So is this the current thinking? (I mean the process, not the particular stat choices.)

So third rare ring should be uncommon CR + 2x uncommon CD or 2x CR + CD, instead of 3x CD (so CR + 2x CD to fuse to epic)? I want CD be 100+% in final legendary ring, my beta craft was nerfet to 97.8%

Comment

Originally posted by Kosiciel View Post

So third rare ring should be uncommon CR + 2x uncommon CD or 2x CR + CD, instead of 3x CD (so CR + 2x CD to fuse to epic)? I want CD be 100+% in final legendary ring, my beta craft was nerfet to 97.8%
                    I have almost no crafting experience, but wiser folks than I have advised this formula (see comments above).

Comment

Originally posted by Kosiciel View Post

Looks good to me
                      Led

The needer of Nerfs,
                      The greatest sheepshagger of all

Killed 1970 frogs...and plans to kill 1 more
                      HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

But you dont put any CR gemstones into the pure CD ring
                        Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

Originally posted by Led View Post
                          But you dont put any CR gemstones into the pure CD ring
                          Thanks Led. Do you mean this?

Does this conflict with what Jose said above, or am I misunderstanding?

Edit: Doesn't putting a CR gemstone in the pure Rare ring help because you're fusing (1) it with (2) a pure Rare CR and (3) a mixed CR/CD Rare?

Last edited by heyjude1971; 10-13-2017, 06:08 AM.

Comment

image sent to discord for you jude, as both your above 'or' are identical.
                            Led

The needer of Nerfs,

HALU RALO ZEYO 0519

Comment

The difference between the ORs is that one has 1 CR and 2 CDs and the other has 2 CRs and 1 CD.

I'll leave the crossed out yellow in, per our Discord chat, unless you say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by heyjude1971 View Post

Thanks Led. Do you mean this?

Does this conflict with what Jose said above, or am I misunderstanding?

Edit: Doesn't putting a CR gemstone in the pure Rare ring help because you're fusing (1) it with (2) a pure Rare CR and (3) a mixed CR/CD Rare?

That one looks wrong now. You should definitely put gemstones, if you fuse rare CDs with rare CRs
                                MULU FIGU DUFE 7374

Comment

Working...
                                X