No announcement yet.

(Yet another) CL optimizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never needed an optimizer...at least not yet. I'm at 800 cl and haste is useless for all 3 of my characters (BH, warrior, and mage). Maybe when I get up over 1000 I'll need it, but right now, I just max out the crits and dump the rest in power and that gives me the best results.

Comment

If u mean lose a shield yes.. go Tomb.
      Same with BH 2 weapons

Comment

Originally posted by sciencebzzt View Post
        I've never needed an optimizer...at least not yet. I'm at 800 cl and haste is useless for all 3 of my characters (BH, warrior, and mage). Maybe when I get up over 1000 I'll need it, but right now, I just max out the crits and dump the rest in power and that gives me the best results.
        You’ll see higher gains as you progress. Before 700CL (I think? Maybe 800? I forget) you don’t have a lot of wiggle room for offensive CL point movement. From 700CL upward you only gain offense points and you can move them easier.

just don’t forget it’s not all about what your character sheet shows your ‘damage’ at. Increased attack speed also boosts the amount of heals you get from your life on hit stat, increases your proc abilities, and if you have a inegralas mantle will increase your ability rate boost. Many times taking a slight decrease in stat sheet damage will be better overall for your characters true in trial dps.
        CL1625+
        Anarchos Warrior T106
        Sohcrana Bounty Hunter T106
        Anarchos Mage T101

Comment

Yea that new optimizer doesnt output a well balanced build.. for some reason unknown to me.. actually took me backwards in tl push..,something must be off (feel my Spidey sense tingling lol) Rivx

Comment

Hi. Sry if OT. Does it exist similar for crafting necks/rings? Ty
            Big thanks to Nhat for guiding me through fusing!
            https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...s-pls-help-thx

Comment

It's not optimizing my character now.

1555 power, 5.58 attack speed, 1832 critical rating, 1083.8% critical damage, without any champion points.

it shows I need 100 crit dmg 78 crit rating and 26 power, for champion 607. Reversing the power and crit rating adds 5k more power, and is the actual optimal (78 power and 26 crit rating). I'm a mage, dual wield doesn't apply.
              Last edited by Freya37; 11-01-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freya37 View Post
                It's not optimizing my character now.

1555 power, 5.58 attack speed, 1832 critical rating, 1083.8% critical damage, without any champion points.

it shows I need 100 crit dmg 78 crit rating and 26 power, for champion 607. Reversing the power and crit rating adds 5k more power, and is the actual optimal (78 power and 26 crit rating). I'm a mage, dual wield doesn't apply.
                Are you using Power Infusion passive? If not, set the value next to it to 0 - the calculation assumes that you're getting the Power boost during game play from Power Infusion, which doesn't appear in the Hero's stats.

Having Power Infusion at 0 gives me:
                • Power: 80
                • Critical Rating: 24
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I just remembered power infusion. :/ was going to edit my post.

Comment

There are other bonuses that occur during combat which are not factored into any of the optimizers.

For example, the Haste bonus for Warriors using Battle Rage.

Arc Lightning --> Attack Speed, Mage

ETC.
                    VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                    ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
                    ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
                    ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

Working...
                    X