Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New Beginning" Event Guide for Beginners

EVENT GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

I've gotten a ton of questions on how I managed to score how I did during the event and rather than answer them all separately I figured this would help.

I wont lie, I spent 75$ CAD on one titan pack and a months sub for 100 gems + the 10$ pack which I bought initially.

As sad as it is, if you want top 10, you'll have to fork over some cash, that or you literally play 16 hours a day, non stop. Which would accomplish the same thing.
    (its not a bad thing, the team makes good use of your money and this game is awesome!)
    METHOD TO THE MADNESS:

The first thing you should do is have gems saved up for an event. A minimum of 615 for three followers, 2 upgrate slots and all skills and inventories is good, although the more you have, the more advantage you have.

IF you are on mobile: watch all the adds you can and reset your connection so you get more. Get the 100 Gem a day sub really helps, and this company is fantastic so I suggest you buy that anyways.

If you don't want to spend money, you don't have to, remember this. You can still easily get top 10 if you put the time in. Time gives you more of an advantage than money will. Unless you don't have gems, then you're in trouble.

Originally posted by Nhat
    Total Gem cost for unlocking in event
    • Inventory: 30
    • Abilities: 110
    • Upgrades: 1300 (includes all 3 upgrade slots: you only need 2 if you play alot for the 8% haste bonus) (400 gems for second upgrade)
    • Team (followers): 75
    Step 1: Level 70
    - Reach level 70.
    - 2 upgrade slots (yea it sucks to spend 400gems but its so worth it
    - open all the skill slots you can ASAP (requires gems) 110 gems

The fastest way to do this is to RUN through the story line, only killing what you need to end the level, and get to severed mountain ASAP. Kill the 2 packs at the beginning of severed mountain, which 50% of the time contains an elite, grab the gear, gold, gems, gemstones and reset until you reach level 10.

- Farm what ever trial you can farm until level 70 (
    farm the highest trial you can survive in, don't worry about how much time it takes you as the xp difference is so great that it's better to take 10 minutes on a level 5 trial, than it is to take 2 minutes on a level 2.)

- Do not worry about the story line. If you run it without movement speed items you are wasting your time, so wait until 70 when you have high movement speed.
    Step 2: Low - moderate level trial pushing

This is where you want to start actually pushing your trials up. The reason you still do not start the story line is because You can push quite high in trials and get incredible XP and thus champ levels (giving you more movement speed, XP, Gold, damage, health, recovery, etc.)

What level you stop is up to you. However I recommend stopping when you have a pair of pants and boots with movement speed on them. I did the legendary story around 30-35 Trial I think.

Step 3: Stacking Materials
    Here's where you start grinding gemstones/gold for craftable rings. You can spend your gold on items pre level 70. However it is better to save your gold for specific re-rolls during the early stages and then stacking gold for ring and amulet re-rolls.

- Get high enough in trials so you have 1.5+ HOURS of resource booster.
    -
    Make sure that you can ONE SHOT every single monster in NORMAL "The Broken Dragon (TBD)" (last area in first stage of story mode)
    - Run through TBD and collect gemstones. For 3 pieces of jewelry I recommend getting 45 TEAR gemstones, this will take you approx 1.5 hours. You can go for higher gemstones if you please, but I personally think it's a waste of time.

The reason you do this is because you need gold, gemstones, and the books in order to make progress. TBD in legendary drops higher books so You will only want to farm gemstones for your XP jewelry on normal. Wait until you can one shot legendary mobs in TBD before you farm your damage rings, this will greatly increase the number and quality of books you recieve.

NOTE: The rings you get from rewards will get you enough for 1 decent ring/amulet. You will have to roll the rest. You do not have to use the ring rewards during an event. You can save them.

- Farm 45 tear gemstones of the kind you need for your jewelry (1.5 hours) for XP set only. This will create all 3 pieces (15 each)
    - Make XP first and wear them immediately, There are guides on the forums on how to craft jewelry properly.
    - Once you reach high enough damage to 1 shot legendary mobs in TBD, run the story mode there until you have enough gemstones for your damage set of rings (NOTE: You do not need damage rings to push extremely high, they will make a huge difference for people wishing to compete for rank 1)
    Step 4: Story mode:

- After you have collected your materials and have decent champion levels I recommend finishing legendary story mode for the craftable Legendary (takes about 2 hours in total if you are fast with max movement speed gear)

Note: When you finish this is truly irrelevant, however if you're pushing to a top spot it's nice not to have to farm bosses for decent pieces (farming bosses will result in a loss of total XP)
    Step 5: High Level Trial Pushing.

- Keep pushing trials up until you can't do anymore. Once you reach your break point, say trial 50 (can't complete 51) then farm more XP at 40-45 (2-4 minute green bar with no boss kill) then push again. Rinese, Wash, Repeat. Spend the majority of your time grinding experience.

Note: Trial 100 is where you start to notice actual gear drop, most things below 100 have a low chance of having good rolls, where as every item dropped above trial level 100 drops 80+ Min stat and has a 25% chance to be a set item. Getting 100 is unrealistic for most people, however if you plan on pushing for top 100 even, you will want to get to 100 ASAP so you can farm the gear you need. Note: at trial 80 you will notice also a difference in drop rates.

- XP BOOSTERS: If you can afford it, pay for the 200% Boosters, I personally used 50% boosters until friday, I saved all my 200% Boosters and with the titan pack had almost 20 hours of 200% Boost for day 7 (friday) and day 8 (saturday) push. I used 50% all week when doing trials, the XP is significant. The reason you want to save your higher %boosters for later in the week is because the XP will add up significantly faster at higher levels. Which will not only put more XP into your main account, but give you a larger advantage at the end of the week.

- If you are just trying to get a celestial at trial 80 (god knows they might change the milestones), then you wont really have to play much, maybe 25 hours in total over the 9 days. If you are efficient with your time/know how to pull and grind XP optimally and have invested 750 (ish) gems into the event character. (remember if you are using the 100 gems per day, you will have enough for the basic stuff you need for the event)

I'm sure I've missed a lot... If you think of anything you'd like to see me add to this, please PM me or comment. I'm open to adding more or changing things for the community if someone has a better plan/method to the events.

The results: (currently outdated photo will fix asap as I finished second place not first)

Last edited by strut v 900; 04-04-2018, 04:48 PM.
    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>
    HERE<<< FOR YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR ETERNIUM PLAY/GUIDES

What stats on your jewerly?

Comment

Originally posted by Astars View Post
      What stats on your jewerly?
      Crit, Crit Damage, Experience, and then fill with what ever you need. I used Vitality on all of them and waited until day 7 at night to craft my damage rings, that way i knew i onlyt needed 250 ability rate, 1 roll and 1 gem. But for early experience rings, I suggest 2 with ability rate rolls, 3 with vitality and 1 with damage.

You can always do all damage and no vit on the experience stuff, but you'll want vit for when you get higher farming. its really up to you.
      KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

wow, I have so much to learn! Thanx for this info.. I will use it next time for sure. And Congrats!

Comment

Is your picture above called "The Results" correct at the end? Did you finish #1?

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
          ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
          ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
          ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

Travis I think this should be put in the guides section

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
              Travis I think this should be put in the guides section
              Needs improvement. Too mage-centric
              VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
              ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
              ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
              ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrid
                What is skill of choice for high level trial? Until 80-ish my mage was doing well using AL for pulling, AB/blizzard/singularity/frost beam for finishing and boss fight. After that, I'm struggling with timer. I can kill the boss, but not within timer.
                Trying AB/blink build, I cannot even summon the boss. Those damn healers outheal my AB damage.
                Generally the build of the choice is the one the top player on the leaderboard is using, there's a picture in the first post. On a side note, please don't quote the entire OP if it's long.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post

How so? Just curious
                  KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Sigrid
                    What is your play style/skill of choice for high level trial? Until 80-ish my mage was doing well using AL for pulling, AB/blizzard/singularity/frost beam for finishing and boss fight. After that, I'm struggling with timer. I can kill the boss, but not within timer.

Trying AB/blink build, I cannot even summon the boss. Those damn healers outheal my AB damage.
                    I will post a video of the successful 120 I am aiming for with my new pieces when I get there and detail how I pull.

Edit: Sigrid can you please edit your post and remove the quote? Haha
                    KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

I agree with this but feel it's better to have a flawed guide in place than none at all

Comment

Is your picture above called "The Results" correct at the end? Did you finish #1?
                        No I will fix this when I get back home to my pc. I have an updated picture there. If you want you can upload one of my skills page on tinypic and send me the link? Unfortunately I left for the hospital after hitting 118 and don't have an updated picture.

the only mistake I feel I made was Underestimating my arch rivel Rivx

I am not ashamed to lose by 5 seconds. I pulled probably the highest CL out of anyone and I only 'lost' by 5 seconds.

For a 9 day race.. 5 seconds aint half bad.
                        KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

What is your play style/skill of choice for high level trial? Until 80-ish my mage was doing well using AL for pulling, AB/blizzard/singularity/frost beam for finishing and boss fight. After that, I'm struggling with timer. I can kill the boss, but not within timer.

​​​​​​edited: edit OP post

Comment

Originally posted by Humus View Post
                            I agree with this but feel it's better to have a flawed guide in place than none at all
                            Please list flaws and I will add remove and give credit.

Hi Sigrid

I replied to your origonal comment
                            Last edited by strut v 900; 02-26-2018, 03:09 AM.
                            KIFE NUJE WAFO 1716

CLICK >>>

Comment

Originally posted by strut v 900 View Post

Please list flaws and I will add remove and give credit.

@sigrid

I replied to your origonal comment
                              I know. On slow network. Edit takes forever. Easier to delete and create new post.

Comment

Working...
                              X