Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"New Beginning" Event Guide for Beginners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I'm new to the game and didn't realize the important of these gem enhanced rings... WTF. I Went from 125k damage to almost 300k just by changing rings. Let's hope I can attach photos.

    I've been farming almost all day. Getting gems w/o the booster is super hard but even with the 400 gem booster I can convert them all into approximately 1 brilliant of each type in 30 minutes and a booster to get 1 of each brilliant gem?

    must be a faster way

    in about 800,000 gold I got the uncommon rings to make a perfect ring but I cant do 39 brilliants, how do people get them?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by NONAMEALLSTAR View Post
      must be a faster way

      in about 800,000 gold I got the uncommon rings to make a perfect ring but I cant do 39 brilliants, how do people get them?
      Some key points about farming:
      1. Where to farm: Normal mode
        1. Act4: Drakenmoor Catacombs
        2. Act 1: The Siege of Anderhelm (rush to boss)
        3. Act 1: The Broken Dragon (clear map)
      2. When to farm: when you can one-hit the mobs
      3. Keep repeating until you have enough, or got really bored with it
      4. Did I mention keep on repeating...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

      Eternium Guides:

      Comment


      • #93
        I've ran all of those instances on legendary about 10 times each. After like the 5th or 6th run, it puts me in a further location on the map. It's pretty much 1 shot in legendary and the books are awesome. Almost have ALL skills @ lvl 10.

        Chain running drakenmoor catacombs for books, average is about 1 Three hour book, 2-3 One hour books and 2 Ten minute books per run. A run takes about 75 seconds.

        these rings make me feel like a pro, going to spend all day tomorrow farming books and gems w/o any boosters. I want the perfect necklace and rings but 39 brillants per.. ouch

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by NONAMEALLSTAR View Post
          I've ran all of those instances on legendary about 10 times each.
          Run Normal difficulty, from all the tests people have done, the all 3 difficulties have the same gemstones drop rate. Since you can rush Normal quicker, you'll get more for your time.
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

          Eternium Guides:

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Nhat View Post

            Run Normal difficulty, from all the tests people have done, the all 3 difficulties have the same gemstones drop rate. Since you can rush Normal quicker, you'll get more for your time.
            Omg what a difference a few seconds makes. I got almost 2 brilliants of each from this 30 min booster...

            how do I get the ad boxes to drop again? Is there a limit to how many you get per day?

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by NONAMEALLSTAR View Post
              how do I get the ad boxes to drop again? Is there a limit to how many you get per day?
              No idea, that's up to the ad providers, the game can only give you the choice when the provider gives it an ad to show. People have mentioned changing network, via vpn apps seems to work, never tried, so don't know.
              Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

              Eternium Guides:

              Comment


              • #97
                So my main account before this event was only CL 658 with 1 level 70 of each class and now my ABN4 bounty hunter is going to pass that CL, how much of a boost should I expect once the week ends and exp transfers?

                also if anyone has played for top 100 in past what were cutoffs because right now I am top 40s with trial 88 cleared so far my highest overall still farming better gear

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by NONAMEALLSTAR
                  how do I get the ad boxes to drop again? Is there a limit to how many you get per day?
                  From what I can tell if you watch them all they seem to go away until next day just like when the daily quests reset

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by derpXYZ View Post
                    So my main account before this event was only CL 658 with 1 level 70 of each class and now my ABN4 bounty hunter is going to pass that CL, how much of a boost should I expect once the week ends and exp transfers?
                    This is hard to tell, you can try to work it out from the charts that were made previously, as far as I'm aware, they should still be valid: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...0317#post70317


                    also if anyone has played for top 100 in past what were cutoffs because right now I am top 40s with trial 88 cleared so far my highest overall still farming better gear
                    See the previous final leaderboards for info: https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...b-leaderboards
                    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

                    Eternium Guides:

                    Comment


                    • So I'm very noob having just started in Nov. Its my fist ANB and I read through the guide and learned a lot. Prior to the event I had only level two characters to 70 with a combined Cl of 140ish thru Trial lvl 30 and barey begun herioc mode on story line with no decent gear sets.

                      So, a pretty steep learning curve.

                      In the event, I'm running BH at CL 285 currently. I'm at TL 54 and struggling stuck. I moved down to 53 and 80%ish. Im running a full setset of assualt gear but rare hood and epic level. Currently on 2 chapter of storyline on legendary but no where near one shotting stuff to clear and die a lot. So back to TLs to grind XP .

                      i think i should be in striking range of making TL80 for the celestrial item. What is a realistic CL to make TL80?

                      Any clarifications or thoughts you would highkight from the guide for me to pay extra attention too?

                      I will try and update with screen shot. I'm using the powershot, spreadshot, lvl 10 abilites are rapid fire, rockets, and snipe lvl 10 uti!ites are piercing, celerity and ability buff all lvl 9.

                      My jewelry is not perfect a mid range blend of power, haste, vitality, abilty rate, loh.

                      thanks.
                      Last edited by NoSuchReality; 12-06-2018, 06:25 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                        So I'm very noob having just started in Nov. Its my fist ANB and I read through the guide and learned a lot. Prior to the event I had only level two characters to 70 with a combined Cl of 140ish thru Trial lvl 30 and barey begun herioc mode on story line with no decent gear sets.

                        So, a pretty steep learning curve.

                        In the event, I'm running BH at CL 285 currently. I'm at TL 54 and struggling stuck. I moved down to 53 and 80%ish. Im running a full setset of assualt gear but rare hood and epic level. Currently on 2 chapter of storyline on legendary but no where near one shotting stuff to clear and die a lot. So back to TLs to grind XP .

                        i think i should be in striking range of making TL80 for the celestrial item. What is a realistic CL to make TL80?

                        Any clarifications or thoughts you would highkight from the guide for me to pay extra attention too?

                        I will try and update with screen shot. I'm using the powershot, spreadshot, lvl 10 abilites are rapid fire, rockets, and snipe lvl 10 uti!ites are piercing, celerity and ability buff all lvl 9.

                        My jewelry is not perfect a mid range blend of power, haste, vitality, abilty rate, loh.

                        thanks.
                        I switched from rockets to smoke screen and that helped me a ton with damage and survival.

                        the damage from making the brilliant gem rings/neck is like a 250k damage increase

                        Comment


                        • Yea i was suspecting jewelry was my issue. My DPS is too low I'm all the way down at 115K . So i really need to grind gems and craft. Time to study up more on the jewelrt guide.

                          Is it worth using the custom jewelry rewards in the effort or let those transfer back?

                          Comment


                          • Is anyone else having to do the same level over and over in the trials? At first I just thought I was crazy but I've just played level 45 3 times, fought and beat Kara each time but I just can't progress to level 46.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                              Yea i was suspecting jewelry was my issue. My DPS is too low I'm all the way down at 115K . So i really need to grind gems and craft. Time to study up more on the jewelrt guide.

                              Is it worth using the custom jewelry rewards in the effort or let those transfer back?
                              VERY MUCH worth using them, will save you a crap load of time and effort. It cost me like 500-800k gold per ring and around the same for the necklace.

                              I'm new to the game and this was my strategy:

                              100 gems per day (2.99) <- this helped a lot

                              Greater Currency Booster (GCB)is the key here.
                              1 GCB = about 270,000 gold and about 1.2 brilliant gems per 30 minutes. Running Drakenmoore Catacombs NORMAL with movement speed on boots and legs.

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	20181206_161832.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.4 KB ID:	120138

                              With the rare jewelry rewards it saves you about 18 of 39 brilliant gems you'd need to make some super powerful jewelry.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9663.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	120139

                              if I were you, I'd just chain run Drakenmoore Catacombs until you fall asleep. If you got the gems to buy the GCB's, it drops pretty decent legendary gear in there too (no set pieces though). I got my integrals mantle in there from one of the advertisement boxes, always click the box and let the ads play. Get up and pee while it runs. More free GCBs

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	20181206_163411.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.3 KB ID:	120140

                              and now when stuff gets converted back to my normal character I have this:

                              Click image for larger version  Name:	20181206_163805.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.2 KB ID:	120141

                              I hope this encourages you to run drakenmoore catacombs
                              60 second run


                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=SJfYxp018j8&feature=youtu.be
                              Last edited by NONAMEALLSTAR; 12-07-2018, 05:00 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                                In the event, I'm running BH at CL 285 currently. I'm at TL 54 and struggling stuck. I moved down to 53 and 80%ish. Im running a full setset of assualt gear but rare hood and epic level.

                                i think i should be in striking range of making TL80 for the celestrial item. What is a realistic CL to make TL80?
                                Here's a screenshot of my ANB BH when I reached TL80... as you can see I'm also using some epic gears to complete my Assault set... it's ok to use rare/epic gears to complete the set... the important thing is to get the set bonus... you can replace it when you get a legendary set later... and I craft power/haste/CR/CD jewelries without gemstones... that's enough to get you to TL80 but you need a better one if you wanna go higher...

                                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                                --------------------------------------
                                Click here to see How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                                Watch my latest Eternium gameplay video on my YouTube Eternium channel...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X