Great to see Wispy is still out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to see Wispy is still out there

Most of us know Wispy for all his good advice, friendly words and delivering information available on discord, but not yet here, and for playing ELR and ELR only.
    It would have been such a shame if he had to stop playing just when ELR got to be the meta. When he said goodbye to forum/discord due to real life asking for it, I was afraid a huge gap would open up.
    It never felt like that though, thanks to others posting more. For me mostly thanks to bojck who next to all his high quality advice and videos also chimed in in my most intense discussion ever here in the forum. His comments led me to switch my main from warrior to mage.
    Both Wispy and Bojck/Anba are competing for top spots in season and AnBs and my fingers are crossed for both of you.
    PS: AnB Gold is starting in 1h20
    Mobile only
    ZOBO NEVI CIXI 0314
    Warriors, BHs Argon
    Mages Tuca

Think a shout out for LodWig is needed here as well.

Comment

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      Ty​​​​​!

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      I fully agree . Actually I finally managed to note my initial crafts. It's all legendary set/unique crafts after reaching lvl70 for the bag theory, right? Does it matter that I crafted regular lvl70 bracers inbetween?

• LodWig
      LodWig commented
      Editing a comment
      All and only legendary set/unique level 71.

Have fun with your new mage then! Heard from Wispy in my YouTube channel, sounded like he's enjoying it He had just done 160 with a ridiculously defensive build...
    Mage: Anba

Comment

• Argon
      Argon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I had a look at his gear too, he also uses less ar than others. Btw I'm just picknicking behind you with a much slower time. Wanted to copy your build but Telary doesn't have gems for gmc, needs to save up for boosters. But I'm running a mage on my main account now too and that one copied and ran up to tl70 in no time (20min!!!). Thanks again!
Working...
X