Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stormcaller/Lily build?

Question to all mage experts.
    I know it has been discussed in the past but has anyone actually tried it? For pushing trials?
    Dropping CR/CD should make room for higher vitality/LOH or armor and counteract the ''squishiness'' of the Stormcaller set?
    I'm thinking maybe BoM with Singularity or Arc lightning bonus?
    What weapon set to use?...what belt?
    Looks hard to synergize. Any input is welcome.

Sry bro cant help you im a real noob mage

Comment

Heikki Gross
      Guide :

Comment

For the weapon set, I think the best is FoK.
        Deidre+E.Shield is used too.
        My own testing is somewhat inconclusive.

BoM: AL
        Apparently BoM Singularity does not boost the Event Horizons (what decimates enemy groups more the larger they are. . . enjoy the lag)

Belt: Whispered secrets.
        But I'm not sure how much it helps since it doesn't stack separately from the Blizzard effect (which you are spamming all the time anyway).

I can currently beat TL 136 with a lvl 75 weapon and lvl 72 bracer with the wrong elemental dmg with this build, so it can still go higher.
        Last edited by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2; 04-26-2021, 04:13 AM.
        Theoretical Modding
        (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• Grand_Wazoo
          Grand_Wazoo commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the info...

Hello, I am brand new to this game and was looking at the forum for the first time. I am not familiar with all these abbreviations. But wanted to say my first character was a mage. She is now level 70 221 champion. I am running four pieces of stormcaller and two arcanist. I am starting to struggle a bit at trial 68. Any suggestions?

Comment

Trial 68 with Cl221 is nice but is also why you are struggling probably.

If not done already you should build a xp farming set (+xp on everything) and run the highest trial you can complete in around 1m30s (with a 200% booster) to maximize xp and your booster time.
          You will get to CL 1000 fast.

Just an advice. Build a 6 pieces Regalia set xp farmer and get rid of Arcanist.

Comment

I am in a transitional period. The last two arcanist pieces are def going.

Comment

• Medamanaman
              Medamanaman commented
              Editing a comment
              Abbreviations:

General Abbreviations/Acronyms CL = Champion Level IB = Ironbound DC = Darkhold Citadel CP = Champion Points TL = Trial Level EG = Extra Gold AR = Ability Rating LB = Leaderboard CO = Celestial Orb CR = Critical Rating BH = Bounty Hunter CT = Celestial Transform CD = Critical Damage BB = Bombardment CE = Celestial Essence

...and, as Grand_Wazoo wrote, do switch to ELR (Elemental Lord's Regalia). From what I have read in the Forum, Arcanist was THE Mage in the early versions of the game, when there were no belts and bracers; SCR (Storm Caller's Regalia) in Trials is apparently very good against Mobs, but atrocious against bosses.
              Last edited by Medamanaman; 05-10-2021, 10:25 AM.
          Working...
          X