Ugg, just ugg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugg, just ugg

So finished up ANB managed to get a nice new shiny Frost fire sash. And while clearing up inventory on my ANB toon on my after ending the event I accidentally dropped a CT on it and now it’s bound to my ANB toon and not my main /cry. Only managed one 77 this cycle. The RNG was very stingy this time for me.

anyone if they undo that? I’ll even take a loss of the CT to be able to move it to my main.

Once an item has been bound to a standard hero, it cannot be undone.

Comment

I figured that was the answer.
      i need to be more careful. Well he’ll has a really nice belt for 5 starting.

Comment

Maybe you can try to drop another CT on it with the main toon?
        Mobile Only (iPhone 5 / iPad Air 1st gen / iPad Pro 11" 2nd gen)
        Eternium Files

Comment

• Bouba
          Bouba commented
          Editing a comment
          that doesn't work, you can't drop a CT on an already CTed item

• LodWig
          LodWig commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for testing. I just did (before reading your comment) and can confirm.

I'll create a post in feedback and suggestions that you should be able to "rebind" an item with a second CT... It's a very good idea.

Hopefully devs at some point also actually decide to have a look at that forum, it's already pretty full with great suggestions.

Comment

• Bouba
          Bouba commented
          Editing a comment
          guess it's not working to prevent wasting CT by mistake on an already CTed item.
          shouldn't be hard to modify it to check if it's bound to another toon

• Jose Sarmento
          Jose Sarmento commented
          Editing a comment
          A superior form of this would be to allow "dismantling" Celestials (an option similar to Shatter). Right now your only option is to salvage them, which gets you the CE and nixes the base item. But when you get that 77 and want to upgrade your 76, the base item could still be quite useful in another build...

And of course, this would also solve the "celestialized by mistake" problem.

• Otaliema
          Otaliema commented
          Editing a comment
          Another step they could with no changes to the system is to add a confirmation that this will bind the item to this character. That way it works is just fine imho, it was an honest mistake from going to fast on my part. The only information is this will make it celestial. I forgot that it also binds the item to the toon that does it or I would’ve hit no.
      Working...
      X