Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Shatter been nerfed?

Hi,

my Quest Mage has long been strong enough to (at Legendary level) do two things:
    -stand beside a Chest in "reclaim their wealth" ("...will open after battle") and, with one Shatter, see it open,
    -run past all the Minotaurs outside the gate in "breaking their resistance" and then kill them all with one Shatter.

Since the arrival of the new version, this doesn't even work in Normal mode - I attach two screenshots ta Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220107-093110_Eternium.png
Views:	811
Size:	211.5 KB
ID:	208345Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220107-092731_Eternium.png
Views:	694
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	208346 ken after one Shatter.

My mage still clears those with shatter, did you accidentally change a piece of equipment? Happened to me once during anb and shatter was ineffective.

Comment

You don't have Frost Bolt to trigger Northern Wind properly.
      Theoretical Modding
      (because tweaking numbers won't be enough)

Comment

• laffcarl
        laffcarl commented
        Editing a comment
        Well spotted :0)

Originally posted by CarnivorousDeathParrot.2 View Post
      You don't have Frost Bolt to trigger Northern Wind properly.
      Ouch, ouch, ouch!
      Thanks a million for spotting that!

During the latest ANB I'd had the impression that Firebolt was stronger than I had always thought, and decided to try it out with my Quest Mage - and swapped it with the wrong item!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Thanks again - I got "Breaking their Resistance" again, played it at Legendary level - no survivors outside the gates!
      Last edited by Medamanaman; 01-09-2022, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X