• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spied on a dev meeting....

Devs: warrior still sucks
    Travis: it's been 8+ months they are gonna be #(*&@$
    Devs: well we cant do anything....warriors just SUCK
    Dev with trophy wife: well...my wife just got some, shall we say visual work done and it helped...we could try...
    Everyone: THAT'S GREAT THEY WILL FALL FOR IT

Artist: *works feverishly for 6 hours then post image of new warrior look, the rendering in all 360 degrees took 3 of those hours, he then sits in self doubt and fear as all artist do when they are worried people will realize they are not actually good*

12 months latter;
    Travis: guys, they are really getting upset. Average player hasnt been on in 4 days. They spam the discord with made up conversations about our meetings
    Devs: well crap what can we do? we showed them the art we are working on for warrior
    Travis: i don't know but, we better do something
    Dev with money problems cause no one plays anymore: Well I had to sell my car...and to get a better price i washed and waxed it....
    Travis: *sarcastically* are you saying clean the warriors?
    Artist: *excited* I could make the armor on the the warrior have a higher sheen?
    Devs: how long will that take?
    Artist: 16 months?
    Devs: do it that's totally worth the wait. It will move everyone over to warrior. Which sucks, so no one will be above trial 100 and it buys us time
    Travis: to do what?
    devs:....
    Travis:.....?
    devs: shut up
    Travis: what should i tell them?
    devs: we decided to move home town up on release
    Travis: *sigh*

*during the next several weeks the artist works with dedication. One watching him would see him move the metalic from .996 to .997, then move sheen from .86 to .862, .863, .884....Then in a wild disregard for composition he moves the metallic to .999. Then the sheen back to .861 NO! .862

Some time later Travis walks into the office:
    Travis: what are you doing (seeing a modle for act 4 on the screen)
    Dev: I got bored with home town.
    Travis: is act 4 ready then
    Dev: No, but artist has the warrior ready

A small wait as everyone gathers to see the unveiling.
    The artist clicks once on the file...then again a feat known in the business as a double click.

The file loads and there upon the screen...
    Travis: WHAT THE %&$#@ is that!?!?!?
    Artist: *stammers*

upon the screen the entire office can see several curvaceous females, at least one mythical beast and many acts that can not be spoken of in this forum.

Artist: I mus...Must..'ve...must've forgo..forgot to to to change the fi fil file path...when i saved this
    Travis: What is it?
    Artist: *speaking meekly* art.....
    Travis: *face palming* what do i tell them? What do we do?

Devs: operation falling leaves....
    Travis: *hanging is head walks to the nearest computer* He types into the forum anncouncments that there will be an EVENT!!!! You can get items that cause fall leaves to fall around your character, and if you complete trial 100 in 7 days you get a PUMPKIN! There will be packages you can purchase as always!!!
    (included in them now is a celestial for $49.99, and some other surprising things at exorbernt prices)

After logging off, traivs goes to: https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...er/status.html
    to check his passport status. Once he is reassured that it is processed he Inserts the disk the devs gave him labeled "BOOT AND NUKE". Placing it into the CD-ROM drive he hits restart. Pulls his phone and calls his family..
    Travis: it's time...
    there is a small sigh, the kind only a person who is resigned to something they knew would happen sooner rather than later can give.
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Lol
    Total slaughter........total slaughter
    I won't leave a single monster alive...
    La De da De die........ Genocide
    La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

LOL this is great.
      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
      Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

still, brings up an interesting point: Last week, Travis said he'll release info this week about current (future?) development. well, work week is almost over...
        WEWE WEMA LUBI 3485

Comment

If it wasn't for the Dyoma Crown, I'd be incredibly bored right now and likely stop playing the game......without events or something to compete for, the endless slow grind becomes incredibly tedious.

Dyoma Crown:

Bounty - BH - 112
          Mage - 103
          Warrior - 96

Comment

Originally posted by Xusia View Post
            still, brings up an interesting point: Last week, Travis said he'll release info this week about current (future?) development. well, work week is almost over...
            Trust me, I know.

Comment

LMAO Cultis! Funny stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Jage View Post

LMAO Cultis! Funny stuff!
                Happens when i'm bored

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...

Comment

Wow,last year at this point of time devs where respected as hell- true no pay-to-win,interacting with community quite well,great support staff, extremely passionate players like Led,a great hope for game's future.

Fast forward to present time- pseudo P2W,game largely about events,no interaction at all by devs with community,a support staff which censors criticism and calls serious comments from really mature people "banter",players who are tired and frustrated,absolutely zero hope and expections in future,and yeah devs and their 'update' literally becoming a meme.

In short,this is increasingly looking like a joke.
                  SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Originally posted by Primus View Post
                    Wow,last year at this point of time devs where respected as hell- true no pay-to-win,interacting with community quite well,great support staff, extremely passionate players like Led,a great hope for game's future.

Fast forward to present time- pseudo P2W,game largely about events,no interaction at all by devs with community,a support staff which censors criticism and calls serious comments from really mature people "banter",players who are tired and frustrated,absolutely zero hope and expections in future,and yeah devs and their 'update' literally becoming a meme.

In short,this is increasingly looking like a joke.
                    Never mind. My feelings are hurt. Free game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

Never mind. My feelings are hurt. Free game.
                      I'm glad it wasn't by me. IF or when Multi-PVP (No offense Travis know it in the Devs hands Pretty much) I don't want to be Cults target lol

Comment

I rather do not hear from them, when compared to that ETA changes, that propably happened again. They might be working hard to release it without anouncement for testing, something similar to Trials release.

Comment

྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) pls delete my making fun forum account!

Comment

Originally posted by Tessla View Post
                            ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) pls delete my making fun forum account!
                            Is that a real request?

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                              Is that a real request?
                              YES, i'm sick of this BS!

Comment

Working...
                              X