Wayyy off-topic.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayyy off-topic.

I know this is 1000% not related to the game but is anyone here a fan of Godzilla? The sequel to Godzilla2014, Godzilla:King of the Monsters is seem to be better with every teasers, TV spots and trailers WB have released so far. I am all hype for it, even more than Endgame.
    btw my top 3 anticipated films of 2019 are:
    1. Godzilla:King of the Monsters.
    2. John Wick: Chapter 3
    3. Detective Pikachu
    Resetting signature. . . .

LIBI YEHU WAQE 1155

Well, I do like Fay Wray! :-)

Comment

Just watched Ready Player One, Steven Spielberg's epic hacker flick. Excellent for the 1st 3/4's and bogged down a bit at the finish.
      FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepz View Post
        I know this is 1000% not related to the game but is anyone here a fan of Godzilla? The sequel to Godzilla2014, Godzilla:King of the Monsters is seem to be better with every teasers, TV spots and trailers WB have released so far. I am all hype for it, even more than Endgame.
        btw my top 3 anticipated films of 2019 are:
        1. Godzilla:King of the Monsters.
        2. John Wick: Chapter 3
        3. Detective Pikachu
        I'm a fan. They were doing pretty bad for awhile.
        that last one felt godzilla though. I am bit concerned this with the typical sequel "we need more villians!!!" Idea. Might have been better to slow down bit and go a monster at a time
        Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
        Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
        see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
        and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
        It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

I did watch Godzilla with my boyfriend and honestly speaking, we both liked it pretty much!

We have booked tickets to the Avengers Endgame movie coming out in April which my bae is a pretty big fan of. (You should have watched the queue!)

I am new here and it seems like I have to do a lot of reading to catch up with you guys!

Comment

I'm not much of a Godzilla fan myself, but had my time with monster-related stuff. Recently had the chance to watch this remake of a series I used to watch as a kid.

Comment

Working...
            X