Idiocracy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 13ft shadow View Post

i don't think that travis plays anymore, not a good eternium forum name, unless on purpose
    On purpose I believe. He doesn't like being tagged as he says he "reads everything, even off-topic"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
        only 28 posts now?? hmmm... why may i ask?...

lets see here... hmm... 28= power/energy

supposedly... saturn revolves around the sun every 28 years, and the sun returns to its place in creation...
        (wiki 28)
        its not prime... its not a fibbinocci number... unless i am mistakin... doubt its ur age lol

TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
        bh stalker- Makina "corpse princess" - 141
        bh assault- Xiiift - 130
        warrior sw- Sabre - trial 137
        mage arcanist- Shadowiiix - trial 133
        bronze 3 bh stalker- Makina

Comment

ShotDead have you ever seen bugs bunny after a 7day bronze league event?... its bad... tell adrian we don't want a repeat of this for me, lmao... 9 days is much more friendly
          infact heres what i saw when he had posted his last trial in bronze2, waiting for lbs to be released

​​​
          TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
          bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Comment

sorry, my son was watching that &... yeah... gotta say, new looney toons is weird... lol
              TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
              bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

Ok, so is this real life or Idiocracy?

There is literally a Dr. Marijuana Pepsi now... https://www.npr.org/2019/06/21/73483...r-people-happy

Comment

idk, dont think i could keep up with you been reading you tormenting travis for some time now before i finally came out of the shadows lol think you would win for sure
                  We should ask the public with a poll!
                  Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                  Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                  see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                  and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                  It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

that was i believe like my 9th ever post on this forum lmao, i laughed soo hard on that1...
                    i don't think that travis plays anymore, not a good eternium forum name, unless on purpose

i cant figure out how to create his funky symbols on my phone anyways, sure he prefers things this way, as well lmao
                    Shh! Is rather easy to tag Travis but is kept secret by the NSA. Rumors are that if you try to tag him that your computer goes low yield nuclear.

Comment

Originally posted by Biollante View Post

There is literally a Dr. Marijuana Pepsi now... https://www.npr.org/2019/06/21/73483...r-people-happy
                      Real life. Every one knows that if it was Idiocracy then there would be a Dr. Marijuana Pepper of course.

Happy for her and proud of her. Poor kids that are burdened by the choices parents make giving names. Impressive that she embraced her name. The abuse she must have and even still takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Biollante View Post

football names are getting ther as well, so many double entendres in media names nowadays... lmao, but some people do notice them

war is deception, unless you truely understand deception, you would nvr know if you are being warred upon lmao would you rather vote for giant dueche, or turd sandwich?..

when health care and education systems go downwards, but taxes go up, you are actually paying more money to make ur progeny stupid -er(er) lol... but i guess if you were trying to control 100's of millions, you wouldn't want them too educated, that would just be contrary to the idea of control lol who need to understand the difference between knowledge and wisdom anyways, right??
                        TEHA ZONU WEFO 4599
                        bh assault- Xiiift - 130

Comment

football names are getting ther as well...

Comment

The unexpected has happened... Idiocracy is on Hulu, at least in the USA... which face it, we lead the way in the downward spiral.

I made the mistake of reading quickly / mild dyslexia (I proofread posts 3x). I said "Thanks Daytona" to someone named Datonya. Sure, she had a name tag, but, am I dyslexic or were her parents?

Last edited by Biollante; 08-14-2019, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X