Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus? So....are there gonna be zombies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefers spirytus. You can mix it nicley with aloe vera, honey and any citrus. Good combo. Every time you can change ingriedients and proportions. Leav it in dark place in room temp for max one week and voila la,! You have your own recipe. No way you buy this in shop

Comment

Wrong topic to read while being hungry and thirsty. Provokes unhealthy willings.

Comment

Originally posted by DazednConfused View Post
        Killer cold, Iran going nuts, poor Italians croaking left and right, Broadway closed, no tv audiences, sports cancelled? $200 can of lysol or bottle of purell? Looks like the end is coming. I'm ordering a few katanas, some leather gloves and a dozen bandanas and going into the woods. What else do I need? Lol

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=E3MU1oYaEKE

Comment

• DazednConfused
            DazednConfused commented
            Editing a comment
            Very scary. Been doing a lot of praying, cleaning, and hand washing.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFERS102 View Post
          Wolf86PL , how about a bit of STROH 80, I have a couple of bottle of that.
          Never taste it. Whats like?

Comment

• RAFERS102
            RAFERS102 commented
            Editing a comment
            its a very dark rum, very very very aquired taste

So, they have announced the title for the next season of The Walking Dead. They have decided to make it more intriguing and relatable. The next season will be subtitled, Toilet Paper Wars.
          My Eternium Data Files Can Be Found Here:

Eternium Files

Trial Level Unlock Updated: 2020-05-27
          All Hero Type Abilities Updated: 2020-05-02

Please let me know if you find any obsolete information or errors. I also welcome suggestions for presentation or content.

Comment

You know what, i am scared that after you got recovered you don't have immunity against it. I have heard some news that there are people who caught coronavirus 2 or even 3 times.

Comment

Worst case possibility? There is no vaccines . Just look at HIV or Dengue? Then wat? Herd immunity? This is more scarier.
              Honest playin with Low end Pc
              Gold ANB Whirlwind Shield Warrior: Trial 129

New Shield Warrior. Trial 130 in 9:48min. Not too bad. (I love Shield warrior). Not inclined to the LB
              Silver ANB Stalker Bounty Hunter. Trial 124

New 3 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next ANB)

Comment

"Johnson & Johnson kicks off final study of single-shot COVID-19 vaccine in 60,000 volunteers"

Final phase, so it's encouraging

Comment

well nothing is impossible
                  Just have to be patience
                  The Smallpox vaccine is "THE GRANDDADDY OF ALL VACCINES". Its so powerful: the World Health Organization has even announced the "Eradicated of Smallpox" worldwide in 1980
                  It's "THE ONLY VIRUS" which has been ELIMINATED
                  we hope we will have a powerful COVID 19/HIV/Dengue etc Vaccines similar to Smallpox??
                  Thank you
                  Last edited by TheExorcist; 09-24-2020, 03:54 AM.
                  Honest playin with Low end Pc
                  Gold ANB Whirlwind Shield Warrior: Trial 129

New Shield Warrior. Trial 130 in 9:48min. Not too bad. (I love Shield warrior). Not inclined to the LB
                  Silver ANB Stalker Bounty Hunter. Trial 124

New 3 "Goldly Hero" systematically runnin the 5 Star Story Mode (i need sufficient "Gems" for next ANB)

Comment

I read a news that Russia has now approved a second possible vaccine beside sputnik V?

Comment

Working...
                    X