Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BLM in USA

Aloha!
    Pliz tell me whats the scale of this whole story.
    I seen some vids. Media its making super huge.
    I would like to have some info from inside
    Stay safe. Hope ur all well... corona / blm.
    Peace!

Im not from usa im from quebec. But i can say there is always some bad apple in everyjob. This police officer was one. But not all the policer are like him.

Comment

• steampunk
      steampunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Turgeon, I'm from Indonesia. I'm thinking about moving to Canada in 3 or 4 years.

Well, I don't know anything about Canada. All that I know is that Canada is a good place to live and the people are nice. Can you give me some insight?

• Turgeon
      Turgeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Ure true when u said its a good place to live people are nice but like everywhere else there is bad people!
      The best place to live in canada are quebec for sure!but if u dont speak french ull need to learn it. Cause quebec is 95%french. Other province are all english one. If u like fishing hunting Do skidoo play hockey..... its the best place. U need to love cold and hot temperature. -45 to +40

• steampunk
      steampunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the insight. Quebec was one of my destination to move, but I don't think I can learn French. Even my English is so so..

I don't know much about the real things going on there. But all those looting and destructive behaviors just makes me lose respect.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Trump, but in this case I support their government to stabilize the situation.
    ​​
    Steampunk - Bounty Hunter (Trial Pusher)
    Stealpink - Mage (Time Waster)
    Quinn - Bounty Hunter (Exp Farmer)
    Cyberpunk - Warrior (Jumping Master)
    Punkd - Bounty Hunter (ANB Runner)

Comment

I'm in NH, USA. There was peaceful protests, but, nothing crazy here. Some kid did try instigating stuff via fb, but, it didn't amount to much, and, he is pretty sorry he made the post (arrested). Hopefully he learned his lesson of "if ur gonna make a fake fb profile to try and incite a riot, use a vpn so they can't find you as easy."

Comment

• Montresor
        Montresor commented
        Editing a comment
        is that really the lesson though?

maybe the lesson should be - "making a fake fb profile to try and incite a riot is a **** move"

From what I see. My philosophy is Some Lives Dont Matter (SLDM). Dont matter at all. Ha

Comment

Montresor Believe me, that part was sarcastic, and, the guy got what he deserved.

One should assume sarcasm is implied on forums, it will help your sanity.

Comment

Working...
        X