Where's all the og's at? Purple potatoe or coda Beelzebub jage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's all the og's at? Purple potatoe or coda Beelzebub jage

Been gone for a few years and recently came back. 5 new item slots and ephemeral items? Glory and other enchantments. You all have been busy. I remember when events were still in beta no celestial items.lol I was checking the posts and didn't see anyone I knew. Where you guys at?

Ha ha. Ya I checked the leaderboards and didn't see anyone I used to talk to on discord or this forum. I believe they are called relics or obsolete data!!
    p.s is the discord channel still active?
    Last edited by Un_known333; 01-16-2022, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• Travis | Support Mgr.
      Travis | Support Mgr. commented
      Editing a comment
      Discord.gg/Eternium

• Ozymandius
      Ozymandius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, a lot of newer players use Discord exclusively now.

Every now and again, you can resurrect an OG by tagging them... Coda Purple Potato Beelzebub Jage

Comment

Hey thanks Travis. I haven't had much time to check out the new advances but what I've seen is intriguing. Pvp as promised but I need to put more time.....lotsa new items.
      it would be nice to see the guys I was talking with pop up. I guess they moved on. Well thanks for the response

Comment

A few of us old people still about.

Comment

Ha ha. Ya I've been away for about 2.5 years or so. I left after a new begining 4 or 5. So I got a lotta catching up to do. Any pointers?

Comment

• Ozymandius
            Ozymandius commented
            Editing a comment
            So many changes. Pick one class of hero that you want to play and look at the leaderboards to see the most popular builds. Also check out the class specific pages in the forum. Those weren't there back then either...

I have been summoned! I haven't played in a long time. I played when celestial's were given as rewards but quit soon after that. I am still in the Discord server but I don't talk much.
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

• Vedova
            Vedova commented
            Editing a comment
            Purple Potato - You gave me some helpful advice back in 2018 when I had just reached story level 70. Soon after that, I took what turned out to be a multi-year break. Started playing again last November and found a lot of changes. Good to see your post!

• Purple Potato
            Purple Potato commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad I could help!
        Working...
        X