I Have Some Random Things To Say...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RQ #62:

I'm not sure if someone pointed this out before, but here it is.
    What about adding something in the LOG style to let us see all our previous options we have done. Also, to let us see who exactly has killed us. That would be great for PvP and coop especially, when it seems on good way as you added those names over our heroes. It would appear somewhere on the screen simply, or by tapping some button.

RQ #63:

I know this game is tap-to-move and tap-to-attack based RPG. But there are certain people I've found (yes again on Slant.com , but also Swill Entertainment on YouTube has concerned abt it). So, I know that the team seems to be hardly against to change the controls, either, when they didn't mentioned anything like that since the release. Some small edit option under the settings category Gameplay, to let players play the way they prefer. Some are for joystick and some would rather remain the original style - as I do. Still, it would cause problems when casting spells. And in this side, DP seems to love their "draw sings to cast spells" system. I'm also a fan of this. But that wouldn't be bad to add similar option under the Gameplay category in setting to cast spells by tapping their icon - for example.
    Last edited by SoulGaming2; 08-01-2017, 01:46 PM.
    I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
    Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
      RQ #62:I'm not sure if someone pointed this out before, but here it is.
      What about adding something in the LOG style to let us see all our previous options we have done. Also, to let us see who exactly has killed us. That would be great for PvP and coop especially, when it seems on good way as you added those names over our heroes. It would appear somewhere on the screen simply, or by tapping some button.
      Not a bad idea. You should put this in the suggestions area (I'm not sure why it's here).
      Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
      RQ #63:I know this game is tap-to-move and tap-to-attack based RPG. But there are certain people I've found (yes again on Slant.com , but also Swill Entertainment on YouTube has concerned abt it). So, I know that the team seems to be hardly against to change the controls, either, when they didn't mentioned anything like that since the release. Some small edit option under the settings category Gameplay, to let players play the way they prefer. Some are for joystick and some would rather remain the original style - as I do. Still, it would cause problems when casting spells. And in this side, DP seems to love their "draw sings to cast spells" system. I'm also a fan of this. But that wouldn't be bad to add similar option under the Gameplay category in setting to cast spells by tapping their icon - for example.
      The team has blatantly expressed that they will not add a virtual joystick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
        Not a bad idea. You should put this in the suggestions area (I'm not sure why it's here).
        this thread in my only home...don't make me leave...please. ;D

Well​​​Well I just did but I've (for some reason) learnt to post most staff here.

RQ #64:

Are the t-shirts Marius has created and shared on Amazon ever gonna get updated? Or maybe even some different staff rather than t-shirts in the future? I'm not willing to buy anything (not this type of person) but I guess there are players that do.
        Last edited by SoulGaming2; 08-02-2017, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• RQ #65:

​​​​​​What about adding (old good) description to each class when creating it? Would be helpful for newbies and give it the old School feel, well support teh current one. Also, Devs give short official description to each class when being released.

Comment

• Good suggestion.

Comment

• RQ #66:

Does DP release updates into the store or MF does? Also, who wrote the description from the stores?

Comment

• Yeah, def went off-road here

Comment

RQ #66: Does DP release updates into the store or MF does? Also, who wrote the description from the stores?
                  DP (for both questions)

Comment

• RQ #67:
                    Hmmm. I beleive our old good Adrian mentioned an updated roadmap some days ago. Can we get more details about when is it coming, please?

​​​​​And also, is there some more of a vid from pre-alpha to come? The first PvP testing was tagged "1".

Comment

RQ #67:Hmmm. I beleive our old good Adrian mentioned an updated roadmap some days ago. Can we get more details about when is it coming, please?
                      Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
                      ​​​​​And also, is there some more of a vid from pre-alpha to come? The first PvP testing was tagged "1".
                      ​​​​​​​You'll have to ask Adrian (Developer) about both of those things.

Comment

• RQ #68:
                        1.2.48...is it intended to become so laggy, even after only of additional 8mb?
                        ​​​​​

Comment

RQ #68: 1.2.48...is it intended to become so laggy, even after only of additional 8mb?​​​​​
                          No. Is anyone else seeing .48 being laggier than previous builds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis (Admin) View Post
                            No. Is anyone else seeing .48 being laggier than previous builds?
                            Yes, mainly in the inventory screen

Comment

• Originally posted by Humus View Post
                              Yes, mainly in the inventory screen
                              That's it. Especially when moving items in it.

Comment

• Thanks for reporting the lag issues. Is the game laggier than the previous versions in any other contexts?

Comment

Working...
                                X