I Have Some Random Things To Say...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Humus View Post
    There's a big difference in performance in the one I have, it has double the ram... Doesn't freeze at all by me. Discord isn't the cause.
    Sad. It was fine when I first started playing the game. I wonder what the exact problem is.

Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
    Try [ strike ] some text [ /strike ] again.

Strikethrough
    Thanks. It works.

Comment

• Anyone use a launcher? (Nova, apex, adw, etc.) Crop out the color of your choice if you like these and edit your icon to suit your taste. It's one 1920x1080 png, background is transparent so as long as your editor used to crop supports transparency and you know how to change your icons in your launcher you should be able to work it out.

(yep hiding these here, didn't know where else to put them)

Comment

• Does the game still offer gems in return for a 5 star rating? If not, why do so many people review it? If yes, isn't that against the play store policy?
        (Eternium just passed a million reviews on the play store)

Comment

• It's the wording of the message in the game - which really need to be changed. From all the responses, it's 50 gems for any review/rating, not just the 5 stars one.

Rewording this to something like: "...your honest feedback are of great value to us..." would be much better and easily avoid all those negative "5 stars" reviews.

Attached screenshot of current/existing in game mail:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-21-19-10-18.png
Views:	1
Size:	274.9 KB
ID:	78397
          Eternium Files:
          - Base Stats and Formulae (Updated 11 Jan 2018 - moved parry chance to Warrior section, others have 0%)
          - Jewelry Crafting/Fusing (Updated 11 Jan 2018 - removed "graying" of stat selections for uncommon)
          - Champion Points Distribution "helper" (Updated 10 Jan 2018 - Added in game Damage value)

You don't need Dropbox, select "Direct Download" to download the file(s) you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhat View Post
            It's the wording of the message in the game - which really need to be changed. From all the responses, it's 50 gems for any review/rating, not just the 5 stars one.

Rewording this to something like: "...your honest feedback are of great value to us..." would be much better and easily avoid all those negative "5 stars" reviews.

Attached screenshot of current/existing in game mail:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-12-21-19-10-18.png
Views:	1
Size:	274.9 KB
ID:	78397
            Indeed, a rewording is needed!

Comment

• Although it is cool that eternium is rated so high, after all it deserves it

Comment

• Exactly. Bribing players for 5-star reviews is against policy, but offering them Gems to simply rate/review the game is not. The strategic wording there is very intentional. On a side note, wow, 1MM reviews? I wonder how many I've responded to. I respond to every review that is 3 stars or fewer and requires a response (bug report, errors, etc.).

Comment

• Originally posted by Humus View Post
                  Does the game still offer gems in return for a 5 star rating? If not, why do so many people review it? If yes, isn't that against the play store policy?
                  (Eternium just passed a million reviews on the play store)
                  I thought so too.
                  I would rate it 4.5/5 if it was possible but since Gplay doesn't have .5 scoring I gave it a 4. Cant give 5/5 with the issues sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                    It's part of the latest forum update. I can remove them, but it would remove them for everyone. Why do you want them removed?
                    Before they were added when I went to the new post in a thread it would take me to the post, now that on mobile the sharing buttons don't show but they still pop up for a second the forum never brings me to the new post since it does some jumping around and I need to figure out which posts are new every time. Happens in chrome and Firefox, please fix

Comment

• Bad news, good news. The bad news is that's not something we can fix. The good news is that vBulletin is working on a fix.

Comment

• So, as I hasn't been active nowadays (for months already) as major changes to the game took place, are there any actual news from DP about future updates? I doubt there are...as there is no new beta or anything. They seems to be busy with pushing things up.
                        I will hunt you Ragadam, across the worlds!
                        Join the wiki here: http://mage-minions.wikia.com/wiki/Page_Index

Comment

• Originally posted by SoulGaming2 View Post
                          So, as I hasn't been active nowadays (for months already) as major changes to the game took place, are there any actual news from DP about future updates? I doubt there are...as there is no new beta or anything. They seems to be busy with pushing things up.
                          Multiplayer is currently held up by the home town and UI redesign. While Serban works on that, the other guys are working on the "events" feature. Act 4 is pretty much done and will probably launch with the home town.

Comment

• Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
                            Multiplayer is currently held up by the home town and UI redesign. While Serban works on that, the other guys are working on the "events" feature. Act 4 is pretty much done and will probably launch with the home town.
                            Come on, give us a little teaser

Comment

• Originally posted by Frisco View Post
                              Come on, give us a little teaser
                              I work for the publisher. Teaser images or videos would have to come from the developer.

Comment

Working...
                              X