Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Have Some Random Things To Say...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update: I noticed something strange with the local event packs sale. The currency juggles between my country's currency INR and USD. It showed USD just a few seconds ago and now it's showing INR again.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
      Update: I noticed something strange with the local event packs sale. The currency juggles between my country's currency INR and USD. It showed USD just a few seconds ago and now it's showing INR again.
      This happens whenever the game have trouble accessing the Play Store (on android, and whatever the equivalent on other platforms) - I've seen it a few times previously, noted in this thread, not event related.
      Eternium Files - links and details

      Eternium Guides:

      Comment


      • Travis you know you can turn off notifications for when someone tags you (or quotes you or likes your post) in the forum settings...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ༺྿Travis྿༻ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Cinematics like that cost around $10k USD. We're definitely working on new cinematics, but they'll probably be added in pieces.
          Wow! No student volunteers who want the glory of cinematics?! Hard to believe...

          Comment


          • Technical questions: What will clearing these do? Will clearing them delete my characters? And because my account is linked to my email and constantly at sync with my progress in the game, will I be able to play the game at my last sync (aka saved) state from any other device when I sign in using the same email?

            Because, I'm noticing a gradual decrease in performance on my phone. It was fine when I first started it out. At FHD res. and 100% screen right now it's giving some 30-35fps. It falls flat at 150% screen which I usually do when I fight Trial boss. Phone is Moto G5+. Not the best yeah I know.

            Btw curious, what timezone is this forum in?


            Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180214-013053.png Views:	1 Size:	37.5 KB ID:	86028
            Last edited by ggsonic; 02-13-2018, 08:13 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
              Wow! No student volunteers who want the glory of cinematics?! Hard to believe...
              It won't be the best quality

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
                Technical questions: What will clearing these do? Will clearing them delete my characters? And because my account is linked to my email and constantly at sync with my progress in the game, will I be able to play the game at my last sync (aka saved) state from any other device when I sign in using the same email?
                Because, I'm noticing a gradual decrease in performance on my phone. It was fine when I first started it out. At FHD res. and 100% screen right now it's giving some 30-35fps. It falls flat at 150% screen which I usually do when I fight Trial boss. Phone is Moto G5+. Not the best yeah I know.
                Yes, everything is stored on the server. Deleting the games data shouldn't help.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Humus View Post
                  Travis you know you can turn off notifications for when someone tags you (or quotes you or likes your post) in the forum settings...
                  I just leave it this way to annoy people.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
                    Btw curious, what timezone is this forum in?
                    Mine is set to pacific, but I think it's a preference setting somewhere.

                    Comment


                    • Mine is set to Eastern Time

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ggsonic View Post
                        Btw curious, what timezone is this forum in?
                        Default timezone is GMT (current timezone is shown at the bottom of the page, ss when not logged in) - but, as mentioned, you can set it in your profile: "User Settings" => "Account"

                        Click image for larger version  Name:	forum default time.png Views:	1 Size:	3.3 KB ID:	86087
                        Eternium Files - links and details

                        Eternium Guides:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Humus View Post
                          It won't be the best quality
                          Maybe not but you don't gotta use it if it idn't. That WAS meant half in jest, ya know?

                          Comment


                          • Just changed the timezone. Testing.

                            Edit: okay perfect. Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • Got the new update for Android. Event begins in 5 hrs (Saturday, 17th Feb) for me and it's time for bed now. GLHF!

                              Comment


                              • The typing bug I have is a much worse version of what's described here https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...disqus-chrome/ and it started way before that issue started and it's not only in chrome.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X