Is it just me or

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or

Does it tick anyone else off when you download a new game on your phone or tablet and you start playing it but you don't like a class you picked or don't like some cards you pulled from your starter packs or something causes you to want to start completely over from scratch but the developers made it so you are stuck with the craptastic choices you didn't know you were making at the beginning.

I don't understand why they won't just let me start a game over from the very beginning.

Originally posted by webdesignvalley View Post

I don't understand why they won't just let me start a game over from the very beginning.
    If you really want to start over then you can make a new account and start from scratch.

Also I'm curious, what class are you playing that you don't like?
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

For Eternium, it took me a while to realise you can start a new game - was trying to figure out how to test when things got unlocked.

Press the Login/Logout button and you'll see the "New Player" option. Don't know if you can restart an account that you've saved/linked with an email though - since "delete" apparently doesn't really delete (from what I read on forum, can't find link right now)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-24-06-12-03.png
Views:	1
Size:	262.7 KB
ID:	92642Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-24-06-12-25.png
Views:	1
Size:	150.6 KB
ID:	92643
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Just create new account using a different email. That's what I did. Tested game out for a couple of weeks made huge mistakes, so I just created new account with secondary email addie and been playing since.
        Dyoma Crown: 333

Bounty - BH - 114
        Mage - Mageone - 112
        Warrior - 107

Comment

I have 550 CLs - no way I'm just starting over.

OTOH, I have a garbage Warrior that I'm OK deleting to get a new BH down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by webdesignvalley View Post
            Does it tick anyone else off when you download a new game on your phone or tablet and you start playing it but you don't like a class you picked or don't like some cards you pulled from your starter packs or something causes you to want to start completely over from scratch but the developers made it so you are stuck with the craptastic choices you didn't know you were making at the beginning.

The inevitable choice between committing to just creating a trash class with a trash name just to try the game and end up playing for a long time OR spending a lifetime thinking of a character name and class to choose then end up quitting right away.
            Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

So you are digging up a thread that is almost 2,5 months old just to say... nothing....

Comment

Originally posted by Tessla View Post
                So you are digging up a thread that is almost 2,5 months old just to say... nothing....
                "People work for money – but go the extra mile for praise, recognition and rewards” -Dale Carnegie-

Comment

and we choose to keep it alive?
                  Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                  Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                  see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                  and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                  It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

and we choose to keep it alive?
                    Yes, keep it alive! This is a splendid thread. I vote for sticky guide sektion.

Comment

I vote for sticky guide sektion.
                      +1
                      ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
                      ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
                      Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X