No announcement yet.

A simple Jewelry Guide for new Players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A simple Jewelry Guide for new Players.

Soon after Reaching 70 players will need to begin Making rings. It is always recommended that you get at least some of EPIC on you character as soon as possible. And Upgrade those to Legendary when you can and NEED them. Remember that during this process there is nothing preventing you from taking some of the better values of the rings you rolled up yet, wont be using in the final pieces and fusing them to make slightly better than what you currently have and see examples of the fusion process in action.

The making of one ring will cost about 300 000 gold.
    Making ONE ABSOLUTELY perfect can cost several MILLION each.

Do not use gemstones on non gemstones Attributes! This will only Prevent you from receiving the bonus

For now, if this is your first ring, you probably want to skip using gemstones or, use gemstones of a LESSER quality, radiant are a common level used during events due to them giving a good cost/value ratio.
    Here is a quick example of Values when using no gemstones/radiant/brilliant and PERFECT attributes pieces
    No Gemstones in entire process 122
    Using Radiants through entire process 254
    Using Brilliants through entire process 301
    Here is a quick break down of the Jewelry
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ringsexp.jpg Views:	1 Size:	90.6 KB ID:	100465
    Here are the level 70 attribute values you can roll and the gemstone associated with them:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	attri.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	100466
    *Note that Just because a jewelry displays the highest value does not mean that the value is maxed! The game rounds them and, during fusion floors the value. Most Likely your 90's will be treated as being only 89. Advanced guides and the community can tell you methods to determine if it is a TRUE max value. If this is your first jewelry ignore trying to get max rolls. The resources and time required are not worth it at this stage. Such PERFECT jewelry will take millions of gold. Many players have spent several Million to NOT get a single common that was a true max of the attribute they were looking for!

You Will begin by going to the jewelry tab (this may soon change with home town update)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	attri.jpg Views:	1 Size:	154.2 KB ID:	100467
    Here you have two options, craft ring or amullet. And one option to choose attribute, make sure it is on random.
    Selecting a specific attribute spends gems! But does not raise your chances of getting a good value. You will still need to roll a high amount of jewelry but the cost is not worth eliminating the other attribute options!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	attri.jpg Views:	2 Size:	143.7 KB ID:	100468

It is a good idea to have at least one page in your chest empty and place the ring you want there. You can set a quadrant of the page for each attribute making it easy to keep track.
    This method combined with more storage space can also help with making your next ring. You can work on TWO rings at once, saving from having to roll more than once. Or, as end game jewelry is typically not the same as your first set you can save attributes you will need more later.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	invent.jpg Views:	1 Size:	148.7 KB ID:	100469
    Now start crafting rings and save those with a attribute/values that you want in your chest. You Can save ALL values of the attriutes you are seeking constantly replacing the lower values.
    In this Example We are making a set of XP Jewelry that will provide survival and increase DPS for a character to increase their CL *Note that this is an EXAMPLE ONLY and not meant to reflect your characters needs, your current level of play, skill or, class which could ALL effect what you would use in the fusions
    When you have filled your chest with 9 XP, 9 vitality, 5 power and 4 speed it is time to fuse them. ONCE AGAIN EXAMPLE ONLY! ALMOST NO PLAYER WOULD MAKE A SET WITH 9 VITALITY IN IT!!!! YOU WANT TO HAVE THE MINIMAL VITALITY YOU CAN PLAY WITH AND NOT SUFFER INSTANT DEATHS!!!!
    (Early jewelry is typically DPS; Critical rating, Critical Damage, Power, Haste etc.OR some type of XP Jewerly (many players will have a set of each, one for pushing to a higher trial one for gaining CL) While current end game jewelry typically contains; Critical Rating, Critical Damage, Ability rate and, vitality. As the CL tops out on these and CR/CD once you have enough Power and Haste improve Damage more than power or haste. Then there are several versions of XP Jewelry ranging from those that help reach mid CL, (Those that help reach the higher Tiers, and eventually you will have rings that use ONLY XP in the full fusion on legendary but this is beyond the scope of this guide, asking the community if you are unsure of what would benifit you most is encouraged. Post the detailed stats page with your request and current CL and trial.)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	invent.jpg Views:	1 Size:	159.8 KB ID:	100471
    If you have 3 jewerly items in a row in your inventory and click on the Fuse tab it will highlight the first three and show the result. Press the fuse button to fuse them. Be sure they are the proper ones, if not just move one of those three so a space is between them.

Here is a visual break down of how to fuse the pieces together
    Click image for larger version  Name:	RINGS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.1 KB ID:	100472
    If you are wondering why they are grouped like this it is because a jewelry piece that has LESS attributes than it's MAX receives a BONUS during the fusion process. This Method maximizes the bonus all the way through the fusing to legendary and will produce the highest values. Because of this feature many players will attempt to use only 3 attributes to get more bonuses. While this increases the value it is not equal to the LOWEST value you would recieve on a 4 attribute jewelry and is considered a waste because of this.
    This is also why you DO NOT use gemstones in fusions with attributes that do not have an associated gemstone as it will add that attribute to the final result.

Click image for larger version  Name:	chuck.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	100473

This should leave you with a decent Legendary set. As you learn and have better resources at your disposal you can create more powerful/useful versions.

Made by: Tessla
    Made possible by:Coda ,Jose Sarmento ,Nhat ,GrauGeist ,heyjude1971 and others

(Links to more detailed crafting guides.)
    (Link to the jewlery spreadsheet)

A more detaild giude:
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/th...-jewelry-guide
    A much more detaild guide:
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...g-fusing-guide

A werry detaild guide:

Newbie guide:
    https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...ral-newb-guide
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cultusfit; 05-16-2018, 11:44 AM.
    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

OMG, why are you showing 9 Vit?

Newbies will make exactly what you show, and Vit is a poor example.

Please show 9 Haste, CR or CD instead.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist View Post
      OMG, why are you showing 9 Vit?

Newbies will make exactly what you show, and Vit is a poor example.

Please show 9 Haste, CR or CD instead.
      it is what i was given...it's what i was given....just ran with it.
      I wasnt keen on the power/haste combo either since it doesnt take much of that before the CD/CR takes over for improving DPS by more
      Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
      Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
      see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
      and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
      It's my tablet, I'm sorry

Comment

The set of 4 stats shown in the picture (XP, V, P+H) is probably fine for a Warrior.

And keep in mind, all 3 pieces do NOT have to be the same. In fact, it's better to have a variety of stats, especially in the rings, because this requires less gold.

This is what I would recommend for each class, listed as follows:

CLASS
        • First branch, or Primary-9a, on the left
        • Second branch, or Primary-9b, in the middle
        • Third Branch, or Secondary-5, on the left-hand side of the group at the right
        • Third Branch, or Secondary-4, on the far right

Mage:
        • P9a - XP (same as in above picture)
        • P9b - Critical Damage
        • S5 - Critical Rating
        • S4 - Ability Rate
        - CD may be swapped to S5, but not S4
        - Swap AR and CR between the 2 rings to save gold and balance gemstone usage
        - P or H can be swapped in, except leave CD as P9b or S5

Bounty Hunter:
        • P9a - XP
        • P9b - Ability Rate in one ring and Critical Rating in the other ring. Either AR or CR in the necklace.
        • S5 - Critical Damage
        • S4 - AR or CR, whichever is not already in P9b
        - P or H can be swapped in, except leave CD as S5

Warrior:
        • P9a - XP
        • P9b - Vitality
        • S5 - Critical Damage
        • S4 - Critical Rating
        ​​​​​​- P, H or AR can be swapped in, except leave CD as S5
        - For all classes, remember that CD and CR do little good on their own. You need both because they combine (multiply) together to add to Damage.
        ~~~~~

These recipes will last a player longer, but they will be a little bit "non-optimum" at first. At first, right after hitting level 70, for the lowest Champion Level range, most builds need Power and Haste at least as much if not more than CD, CR, AR and V. The problem is, you kind of need "more of everything" so any choice is a compromise.

In part, the "right" decision about which stats are "best" depends also on what you already have on your gear and where you intend to invest CL points, during CLs up to 700. For example, if your gear already has a lot of AR, you would reduce its priority on jewelry or not include it at all.
        ​​​​​​​
        So, changing the above recipes to put in P and H is fine. In fact it's better temporarily, if you don't mind grinding a bunch more gold and gemstones. It just means you'll eventually make another set of XP jewelry ... probably soon after CL 700 when you'll be getting a lot of P & H from CL points.

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Here is a link to some additional insight about making jewelry that is intended to help newer players:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...5871#post95871
          VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
            Here is a link to some additional insight about making jewelry that is intended to help newer players:

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...5871#post95871
            That should be linked in the guide =)

It was me who made the guide poorly, i just had a ide of a simple guide but don't have the know how to make it presentable. Cultusfit helped me and made improvements along the way, and i'm glad for that. I'm sorry for picking so bad stats as example, and maybe i can make it different in the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cultusfit View Post

it is what i was given...it's what i was given....just ran with it.
              I wasnt keen on the power/haste combo either since it doesnt take much of that before the CD/CR takes over for improving DPS by more
              Don't lie, you only have jewelry that has 9 pow, 9 speed, 5 LoH and 4 Extra gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tessla View Post

That should be linked in the guide =)

It was me who made the guide poorly, i just had a ide of a simple guide but don't have the know how to make it presentable. Cultusfit helped me and made improvements along the way, and i'm glad for that. I'm sorry for picking so bad stats as example, and maybe i can make it different in the weekend.
                You and Cultusfit have done a good job,vitality is itself not that bad of a stat,in fact it is very useful for mobile players.This can be put as a separate guide for new players in guide section.
                SOXE MURU FAHO 4406

Comment

Originally posted by Tessla View Post
                  Don't lie, you only have jewelry that has 9 pow, 9 speed, 5 LoH and 4 Extra gold!
                  He's probably 9 Dodge, 9 Reflect, 5 Armor, 4 LoH

Comment

Originally posted by Coda

If you mean Nhat main guide, it is.
                    Haha, oh =)

Comment

I mean this one,
                      https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...making-jewelry
                      The first you mention, your guide i belive =)

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                        The set of 4 stats shown in the picture (XP, V, P+H) is probably fine for a Warrior.
                        ​​​​​​​
                        So, changing the above recipes to put in P and H is fine. In fact it's better temporarily, if you don't mind grinding a bunch more gold and gemstones. It just means you'll eventually make another set of XP jewelry ... probably soon after CL 700 when you'll be getting a lot of P & H from CL points.
                        These comments would need to be in the guide. Warriors suck, and the value of a XP V P/H ring is almost zero once you reach CL700, even for a Warrior. Using Warrior or some other niche build as the example, which doesn't serve the bulk of the player base (at least 70% BH & Mage). OTOH, if it's clear that this is a Warrior-oriented example for CL0-700, and there's some guidance for Mage and BH, then that would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda
                          If you survey the top 10 leaderboard for Warrior, you will find that they all have a combination of
                          • Vitality on jewelry
                          • Vitality from socketing several emeralds
                          • Vitality from Celestials
                          • Vitality from 'normal' gear
                          Just noting that XP jewelry may be different than top 10 gear. I agree to not use warrior for XP grinding though.
                          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17... T107 in 9:47
                          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1..... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 3..... T122 in 9:05.
                          Live LB- XP Mage ........... T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Top 10 is very different from level 70. How many of them are running 9 XP?

Comment

The point is that Vit is only good for the one class that sucks at grinding, the absolute worst choice for grinding XP. It's a terrible example. Its the same as trying to use Warrior as an example of trying to farm Gemstones or reach #1 on the LB.

Comment

Working...
                              X