I think I wasted some Brilliant gems, help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I wasted some Brilliant gems, help please

So I was working on some "close to perfect" jewelry, and fused some commons with brilliant gems into rares (blues). But that was almost a week ago, and now I can't remember which rings/necklaces in my stash were the near perfect ones that I fused with brilliants. Is there a way to tell?

I tried checking all the jewelry guides for "near" perfect stat ranges through the different tiers (rare & epic), but all I could find was the common / legendary ranges.
    I think I'm screwed and now have wasted multiple brilliants.
    Any help or suggestions welcomed please.

Look at all the stats - blues with Brilliants will be obvious

Comment

Grab the spreadsheet and put in rough values for the uncommons and see if they match up with your rares/epic.

The problem with "near perfect" is "how near"? Max Rares with Brilliants are 152, so "near" is 151 or there about. Single fuse Epics are 254, so anywhere "near" there, split epics are more complicated to reverse engineer...

If you're not sure, post your values and I'll and/or others can check for you.
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by NorseKnight View Post
        So I was working on some "close to perfect" jewelry, and fused some commons with brilliant gems into rares (blues). But that was almost a week ago, and now I can't remember which rings/necklaces in my stash were the near perfect ones that I fused with brilliants. Is there a way to tell?

I tried checking all the jewelry guides for "near" perfect stat ranges through the different tiers (rare & epic), but all I could find was the common / legendary ranges.
        I think I'm screwed and now have wasted multiple brilliants.
        Any help or suggestions welcomed please.
        Just look at the bottom centre side of description.. if its not excellent or decent... Its a crap jewellery.. see pics
        Total slaughter........total slaughter
        I won't leave a single monster alive...
        La De da De die........ Genocide
        La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

As posted elsewhere, "Fusion Rating" is not a reliable measure of whether the piece is "near nax". It might be reasonable enough for Rares, in that maxed pieces are shown as "Great" or "Decent", but not for Epics - especially those without Gemstones.

These were crafted with "Custom Rare Jewelry" - so are proper max values:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-16-21-12-39.png Views:	1 Size:	284.1 KB ID:	100498Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-16-21-12-26.png Views:	1 Size:	284.3 KB ID:	100499

Edit:
          I'm aware that this topic is about pieces that do have gemstones, just wanted to point out about the Fusion Rating thing - it's pretty much ignored during the whole fusing process.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-fusion-rating
          Last edited by Nhat; 05-16-2018, 11:39 AM.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
            As posted elsewhere, "Fusion Rating" is not a reliable measure of whether the piece is "near nax". It might be reasonable enough for Rares, in that maxed pieces are shown as "Great" or "Decent", but not for Epics - especially those without Gemstones.

These were crafted with "Custom Rare Jewelry" - so are proper max values:
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-16-21-12-39.png Views:	1 Size:	284.1 KB ID:	100498Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_2018-05-16-21-12-26.png Views:	1 Size:	284.3 KB ID:	100499

Edit:
            I'm aware that this topic is about pieces that do have gemstones, just wanted to point out about the Fusion Rating thing - it's pretty much ignored during the whole fusing process.

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...-fusion-rating
            If that rare is fused with a decent or above rare wouldnt the values be better than the epic in picture???
            Total slaughter........total slaughter
            I won't leave a single monster alive...
            La De da De die........ Genocide
            La De da De dud....... An ocean of blood....

Let's start ....the killing..

Comment

So this is what I have in stash:

Rare Necklace #1 = +151 AR (Fusion Rating Excellent 5)
              Rare Necklace #2 = +473 LoH (Fusion Rating Decent 35)
              Rare Ring #1 = +473 LoH (Fusion Rating Decent 35)
              Rare Ring #2 = +471 LoH (Fusion Rating Decent 35)
              Rare Ring #3 = +150 Vitality (Fusion Rating Excellent 5)

So obviously I didn't fuse any gemstones in the LoH jewelry, but as for Necklace #1 (AR) and Ring #3 (VIT), do those sound like properly fused Brilliant gemstone "near perfect" rares?

Also Nhat what spreadsheet are you referring to? Did I miss it in one of the guides or something? I've read at least 4 guides, so they all kind of blend together now.

Completely off topic but I was hoping one of you mage guys could suggest what is a good target to reach for Attacks per second? I want to know when to stop adding Haste CL points and start going Power
              Last edited by NorseKnight; 05-16-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coda
                Mage attack speeds:

High end trials pusher: 6.80
                High end XP grinder: 6.50
                Low end CLs right after L70: 5.50
                Middle range CLs: 6.00

You can use a CL optimizer to remove the guesswork. Like this one (see also Guides channel):

https://codepen.io/Rivx/full/VQjebY/
                This is a good info tho..
                I have always put all CP into power like the CL Opimizer said, sitting at 5,58 As.

the needed AS seems to be more of a personal perference than simple math and is much more than giving just dps-increase. Espescially mages need it for immolate, alacrity and the set-shield..

I still have some trouble figuring out how much dps to sacefice for attackspeed though

Comment

Originally posted by Coda
                  High end trials pusher: 6.80
                  Low end CLs right after L70: 5.50
                  I have less at 6.75.
                  Also 5.50 is a LOT to get to at L70.. I was sub 5 AS with 3 archers...
                  ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
                  ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
                  Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Ya, I've used that CL optimizer, and it tells me to dump all my extra CL into power, with zero in haste, despite that I'm only at like 4.2-4.5 attacks per second

Also,I keep seeing Alacrity mentioned, in an above post as well as the optimizer page. but what is it? I can't find any stat, skill, or effect with that name.
                    Last edited by NorseKnight; 05-16-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebub View Post

If that rare is fused with a decent or above rare wouldnt the values be better than the epic in picture???
                      You mean the Epic XP one? Not when you're going for a pure XP Epic. As mentioned, I created that Epic XP using the "Custom Rare Jewelry" boxes, so 3 p-rares XP fused together, thus it's the best 9 Uncommons => Epic, for XP.

Pure Vit Epic, again I used 3 p-rares, get a "Great" rating - phone not taking ss properly. But, as explained in the linked post, simply going for "better" rating may result in getting a lower Legendary - unless you know what you're really looking for...

NorseKnight - sorry, gotten used to most people knowing about it. As mentioned, check the "Eternium Files" link in my signature, it's the "Eternium Jewelry Crafting.xls" - can't do direct links to all the files due to size limit for the signature.

Alacrity is a secondary ability, it got officially named in https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...e-update-notes - chance of cooldown reduction per hit, as far as we know.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

For future reference, here are the max values for the Rares, so you can roughly work out your "near max" values (finally got onto a PC, so I can do proper quotes/links, was on mobile for all the other posts)

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                        Rare values for "perfect" Legendary:
                        • Ability Rate / Critical Rating / Haste / Power / Vitality: 119 (152 with Brilliants)
                        • Armor: 238 (370 with Brilliants)
                        • Critical Damage: 79.2%
                        • Damage Reflected / Life On Hit: 475
                        • Life Regeneration: 95
                        • Experience / Extra Gold: 59.4%

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Could someone clarify for me this quote from Coda in his "soft issues" jewelry post please?

"High end mage jewelry is:

P9s - CD & CR
                          S5s - AR
                          S4s - one each of V, P, H (more V without Celestials)"

​​​​​​​I don't understand the P9, S5, S4 nomenclature.

Comment

"P9" stands for "Primary, 9 uncommons", fuse these to make a single stat Epic.

"S5" & "S4" are the two "Secondary" stats. Fuse 3 of each to make a single stat Rare for each, and fuse the remaining to make a "mixed rare"

I think the picture at the end of the initial post at https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...or-new-players will help explain it better.

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Working...
                            X