Warrior advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior advice?

Would anyone have any quick tips for improving my warrior? I have three pieces of jewelry like the one in the picture. Stuck at trial 96 on mobile but it seems like I should have enough champion points to do better than that Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-181917.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	100606Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-184306.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	100607Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-181932.jpg
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	100608Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-181847.jpg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	100609
    Last edited by Arawn; 05-16-2018, 11:59 PM.

My Warrior and CL is really close to yours. You are a little heavier into Vit, whereas I'm heavier into power and AR.

I can make suggestions about minor tweaks, but I am going to assume you'd prefer honesty.

Gain more CLs and/or play on a PC. I'm not running into problems beating 96 on PC with 2-3 minutes to spare (even with a couple deaths), but on my tablet, it is a struggle to have enough time (without deaths).

Another Warrior may have better advice, but this is the advice I have.

Comment

Thanks mate! I didn't realize playing on pc made that big a difference. I've never played on pc before

Comment

Only thing I notice is that your recovery is very low. Your damage is high but if you can't recover fast enough from the big guy's hit... It is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
          Thanks mate! I didn't realize playing on pc made that big a difference. I've never played on pc before
          I'd resisted for long time, because I really wanted this to be my "mobile game". A few weeks ago I installed it (was free in the Microsoft store).

Looking at your build, +200k power and as close to 50% AR (or more) would be my next goals.

CILA GOGI YEZI 2454

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post

I'd resisted for long time, because I really wanted this to be my "mobile game". A few weeks ago I installed it (was free in the Microsoft store).

Looking at your build, +200k power and as close to 50% AR (or more) would be my next goals.

CILA GOGI YEZI 2454
            And this.. sucks for mobile, especially for a game introduced as a MOBILE GAME. Which is why I'm suggesting for them to really have a separate leader boards and achievement table for mobile users so that we'll have our fair share of recognition and the fire to continue using mobile. Otherwise, this is not a game that matches a ''PC'' game if you know what I mean.
            Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikko.mendoza89 View Post

And this.. sucks for mobile, especially for a game introduced as a MOBILE GAME. Which is why I'm suggesting for them to really have a separate leader boards and achievement table for mobile users so that we'll have our fair share of recognition and the fire to continue using mobile. Otherwise, this is not a game that matches a ''PC'' game if you know what I mean.
              I fully support separate leaderboards once they can weed out emulators and such. Dividing the platforms is ideal for the health of mobile, especially during ANB for rewards.

Btw Arawn : I suspect you are better at warrior than I am, but you asked for actual advice. I just beat t100 by running into groups, using Shockwave to peel them away from others and downing them quickly one pull at a time. Broken Dragon is the easiest boss, I only have to sidestep the AOE stun/knockback it pops when the flame breath warning pops out, then dive back in. Outside of this, I can facetank and spam without any other movement. You are alot tougher than me so it should be even easier.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist
                What about those who switch between the two? One combined LB is fine. If you choose the convenience of mobile, that's your choice.
                That's where our opinion differ. It was 'never' fine. Again, it's introduced mainly as a mobile game and only those using it in PC are getting the much awaited praise and rewards. As for those who switch in between the two, then it's easy to determine how a trial is beaten (and detect the device used at the time - only if they have the technology to do so). I don't think this is hard. A lot of games already have the system mechanics to determine how a player connected to their server. Like this player 1 connected at this time until this time using PC and reports can ran by those who have access. And if this proves to be too hard for Devs to do or expensive as well, then they gotta fix and remove that edge the PC game is giving. Come on?! This game is about drawing signs? Then do it as well in the PC version! Remove the shortcuts and let them USE THE MOUSE TO CLICK, DRAG, AND FORM THE SIGNS like in mobile so it's fair. (Well it won't be fair probably due to add-ons available in the PC but at least, it's a different matter.

Anyone can just say, then, why not just use PC, too? Well, not everyone has the luxury to play using their laptop, PC while traveling and such. Most use mobile games to spend time traveling or if they don't have anything good to do. If I touch my PC/laptop? Well, I'm off to playing much better interactive, rewarding, entertaining, addicting, balanced games the world of PC offers.

Before anyone asks, or raises this, it's definitely not the fault of PC users but more of an imbalance to how the Devs thought about having the two platforms. There shouldn't be any big advantages gained by changing platforms. This isn't the case for most great games. Just here (or maybe this is just the game I've played where I've seen such imbalance between platforms).

Lastly, I believe there are skilled mobile players that won't get to be recognized because all players in the top boards are only PC users due to edge push. So yeah.
                Last edited by Suzy.Bae; 05-17-2018, 04:18 AM.

Comment

No, it's a PC game with a mobile option.

Comment

Remove the shortcuts and let them USE THE MOUSE TO CLICK, DRAG, AND FORM THE SIGNS like in mobile so it's fair.

Lastly, I believe there are skilled mobile players that won't get to be recognized because all players in the top boards are only PC users due to edge push. So yeah.
                    There are skilled mobile players that are recognized.. Klutz orion_134 Dyoma come to mind.
                    Also I would quit if I had to draw symbols on PC..
                    And balance is coming. Just wait for the global cooldown.
                    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
                    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
                    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Also I would quit if I had to draw symbols on PC..
                      And balance is coming. Just wait for the global cooldown.
                      LOL - If this makes you quit, then how much do you think about the mobile players that have already done so because they're not into playing a MOBILE game in a PC. Not offending you or anyone but, yeah, if I think about it, it's only fair to do that. It's the essence of the game and the transparent introduction. Unless of course, they'll make a different introduction in the PC, saying ''press keys'' easily not ''draw signs.'' LMAO

Comment

LOL - If this makes you quit, then how much do you think about the mobile players that have already done so because they're not into playing a MOBILE game in a PC. Not offending you or anyone but, yeah, if I think about it, it's only fair to do that. It's the essence of the game and the transparent introduction. Unless of course, they'll make a different introduction in the PC, saying ''press keys'' easily not ''draw signs.'' LMAO
                        Keep in mind I get 0 ads playing PC unless I play on an emulator which is a worse experience than playing on mobile.
                        ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
                        ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
                        Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Keep in mind I get 0 ads playing PC unless I play on an emulator which is a worse experience than playing on mobile.
                          Well, the ads are a different thing and is not connected to actual leaderboards achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by GrauGeist

No worries. I'd just have more time to play PUBG instead of repeat grinding Eternium.
                            Well, I guess you're already doing that. The macros are something they can't detect anyway (if they can, and can ban people for it, then then they can definitely fix their platform issues).

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                              Would anyone have any quick tips for improving my warrior? I have three pieces of jewelry like the one in the picture. Stuck at trial 96 on mobile but it seems like I should have enough champion points to do better than that Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-181917.jpg
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	100606Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-184306.jpg
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	100607Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-181932.jpg
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	100608Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180516-181847.jpg
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	100609
                              You have too much vit, change vit gemstone to power and go higher.
                              King of Android play
                              NODA ZUSI NUHA 1647

Comment

Working...
                              X