No announcement yet.

Warrior advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to tell without some more info. How many archers are you using and what skills? Off the cuff, your AR is likely 400 too high.

Comment

Yeah, using three archers now. I know a lot of players aim for 50% cooldown reduction, so I just went with that as a guideClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180630-164621-01.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	106068

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
        Good grief...I'm CL 1300 now and I still can't get past trial 99. When I look at the leaderboard there are players with only 3/4 that amount of CLs passing trial 98 at the same time mark as me. I'm assuming these are pc players? Wow...pc really does change the game Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180630-100919-01.jpeg
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	106036Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180630-101042-01.jpeg
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	106037
        Not that much for Warrior. In fact, it's not too bad for Warrior until you need to kite and spam spells (which I agree it does reached that point comparable to BH and Mage advantage over mobile).
        Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker), Dante (Havoc)

Mage: Seulgi

Warrior: Asuna

FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile)

Comment

That's too much AR.

Also, your AS is high enough that you're actually losing a little DPS when Battle Rage is up.
          Last edited by orion_134; 07-01-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
            That's too much AR.

Also, your AS is high enough that you're actually losing a little DPS when Battle Rage is up.
            Do you know what the AS for BR is? What sort of cool down % do you suggest for warrior? Thanks,

Comment

1500 AR with full IM stack. If you don't believe me, test in the Training Grounds. Do the same with your AS in 0.20 increments and refine further if you want.

Comment

Interesting, are you referring to the diminishing return of Haste? Since L10 BR gives +1000 Haste and +20% damage, so not sure how it can result in a DPS loss. Thanks.

Edit:
                Well, according to the description anyway, I'll get to testing it eventually...
                Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

In practice, and while attacking, BR is constantly up. That's an additional 1000 haste, a stat with diminishing returns. If you optimize your sheet DPS with haste, once BR is active, your 1000 haste is worth less DPS increase because of diminishing returns. So, removing 1000 haste from your hero (sheet DPS be damned), you're basically prepping your hero much like having a 1500 AR target with IM stack so you only have 1000 base AR and allow the IM to fill the rest.

Comment

Ah, gotcha, so it is the diminishing return - leave room for BR's bonus to be most effective. Thanks for clearing that up.
                    Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

1500 AR with full IM stack. If you don't believe me, test in the Training Grounds. Do the same with your AS in 0.20 increments and refine further if you want.
                      Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                        Would anyone have any quick tips for improving my warrior? I have three pieces of jewelry like the one in the picture. Stuck at trial 96 on mobile but it seems like I should have enough champion points to do better than that
                        You have too much vitality and LoH.. You need 8 hits per sec when duel wielding.. When your archers die, which they will, you lose at least a hit and a half per sec and BR won't help bring it back up all the way. Make sure you're using Rending slash properly with shockwave. I can direct you to my video and or YT page, you may find more help there. https://youtu.be/IDFhtxJxNlo
                        Last edited by Skyla; 07-05-2018, 09:41 AM.
                        QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+
                        Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
                        Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 106 Rank#92(Rank#420 Global LB)
                        Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
                        Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 101
                        Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
                        IRONBOUND: GLADIATOR

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

You have too much vitality and LoH.. You need 8 hits per sec when duel wielding.. When your archers die, which they will, you lose at least a hit and a half per sec and BR won't help bring it back up all the way. Make sure you're using Rending slash properly with shockwave. I can direct you to my video and or YT page, you may find more help there. https://youtu.be/IDFhtxJxNlo
                          Thanks man. Oh, congrats on your leaderboard status btw!

As far as LOH...I didn't know how much to aim for so I looked at the top players on the leaderboard and it looks like most of them have LOH on 4 or 5 pieces of gear so I just went with that. I have 2380 now. It may be too much...

As far as vitality...I just wanted as much as possible. I have it on every piece of gear now except my mantle and maces so I have 1380 but I am still getting decimated on trial 101 lol!

My play style must not be optimal or something...

Comment

You need 8 hits per sec when duel wielding..
                            Fighting pack to pack with DW using BR and 3x archers, your statement is false. You "can" have 8.0 AS, but it is less than optimal.

Comment

Fighting pack to pack with DW using BR and 3x archers, your statement is false. You "can" have 8.0 AS, but it is less than optimal.
                              At 8 per sec.. When your archers die... You go down to 6.37 or so.. Add BR to that and you won't make it back to 8 per sec.. Only about 7.4 or so. My statement is true, go try it.
                              QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+
                              Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
                              Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 106 Rank#92(Rank#420 Global LB)
                              Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
                              Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 101
                              Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
                              IRONBOUND: GLADIATOR

Comment

At 8 per sec.. When your archers die... You go down to 6.37 or so.. Add BR to that and you won't make it back to 8 per sec.. Only about 7.4 or so. My statement is true, go try it.
                                Lol...

ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
                                ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
                                Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X