Warrior advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arawn View Post

Thanks man. Oh, congrats on your leaderboard status btw!

As far as LOH...I didn't know how much to aim for so I looked at the top players on the leaderboard and it looks like most of them have LOH on 4 or 5 pieces of gear so I just went with that. I have 2380 now. It may be too much...

As far as vitality...I just wanted as much as possible. I have it on every piece of gear now except my mantle and maces so I have 1380 but I am still getting decimated on trial 101 lol!

My play style must not be optimal or something...
    Thanks!
    And tbh I'm actually running into problems with low vit and LoH at trial 106 so you're actually set well for end game you just need more dps and you can get that thru champion levels. Your doing great tho keep it up. Nice warrior!
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+
    Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
    Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 106 Rank#92(Rank#420 Global LB)
    Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
    Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 101
    Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
    IRONBOUND: GLADIATOR

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

Lol...
      Am I wrong..?
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+

Comment

Originally posted by Skyla View Post

Am I wrong..?

Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
        In practice, and while attacking, BR is constantly up. That's an additional 1000 haste, a stat with diminishing returns. If you optimize your sheet DPS with haste, once BR is active, your 1000 haste is worth less DPS increase because of diminishing returns. So, removing 1000 haste from your hero (sheet DPS be damned), you're basically prepping your hero much like having a 1500 AR target with IM stack so you only have 1000 base AR and allow the IM to fill the rest.
        Based on this, and my calculations, for dual wielding warriors: you can go with (displayed) 5 attacks per second and will be doing 8.12 with BR + archers, or 6.35 with only BR once the archers died.

The problem with going too high displayed AS is that you're hitting the diminishing return for the +1000 Haste boost from BR - see spreadsheet:
        • Displayed 8 (1362 Haste) => gain +1.36 from BR => 9.36
        • Displayed 5 (424 Haste) => gain +3.12 from BR => 8.12
        • Displayed 1.8 (0 Haste) => gain +5.38 from BR => 7.18
        That's an extra 900 points, or more, that can go into Power (if from CP), or another Attribute...

Unless my calculations are wrong, please let me know if they are, thank you.
        Eternium Files - links and details

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post

Based on this, and my calculations, for dual wielding warriors: you can go with (displayed) 5 attacks per second and will be doing 8.12 with BR + archers, or 6.35 with only BR once the archers died.

The problem with going too high displayed AS is that you're hitting the diminishing return for the +1000 Haste boost from BR - see spreadsheet:
          • Displayed 8 (1362 Haste) => gain +1.36 from BR => 9.36
          • Displayed 5 (424 Haste) => gain +3.12 from BR => 8.12
          • Displayed 1.8 (0 Haste) => gain +5.38 from BR => 7.18
          That's an extra 900 points, or more, that can go into Power (if from CP), or another Attribute...

Unless my calculations are wrong, please let me know if they are, thank you.
          The math sounds good.. I'll have to test it out. I'm not ok with having less than 8\sec ever but if it optimizes damage it might be viable to rework it. I'll get back to you

Update:
          You're correct. It worked nicely. Didn't lower it quite as much as recommended but I took into account the buffs and adjusted accordingly. I should be able to shave a minute or more at least off my trial times now.. So thank you all who were involved.
          Last edited by Skyla; 07-07-2018, 12:28 AM.
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635

CL 1768+

Comment

Working...
          X