Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warrior advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Arawn View Post

    Thanks man. Oh, congrats on your leaderboard status btw!

    As far as LOH...I didn't know how much to aim for so I looked at the top players on the leaderboard and it looks like most of them have LOH on 4 or 5 pieces of gear so I just went with that. I have 2380 now. It may be too much...

    As far as vitality...I just wanted as much as possible. I have it on every piece of gear now except my mantle and maces so I have 1380 but I am still getting decimated on trial 101 lol!

    My play style must not be optimal or something...
    Thanks!
    And tbh I'm actually running into problems with low vit and LoH at trial 106 so you're actually set well for end game you just need more dps and you can get that thru champion levels. Your doing great tho keep it up. Nice warrior!
    QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
    CL 1000000000
    Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
    Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
    (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

    Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
    Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

    Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
    Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post

      Lol...
      Am I wrong..?
      QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
      CL 1000000000
      Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
      Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
      (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

      Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
      Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

      Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
      Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Skyla View Post

        Am I wrong..?

        Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
        In practice, and while attacking, BR is constantly up. That's an additional 1000 haste, a stat with diminishing returns. If you optimize your sheet DPS with haste, once BR is active, your 1000 haste is worth less DPS increase because of diminishing returns. So, removing 1000 haste from your hero (sheet DPS be damned), you're basically prepping your hero much like having a 1500 AR target with IM stack so you only have 1000 base AR and allow the IM to fill the rest.
        Based on this, and my calculations, for dual wielding warriors: you can go with (displayed) 5 attacks per second and will be doing 8.12 with BR + archers, or 6.35 with only BR once the archers died.

        The problem with going too high displayed AS is that you're hitting the diminishing return for the +1000 Haste boost from BR - see spreadsheet:
        • Displayed 8 (1362 Haste) => gain +1.36 from BR => 9.36
        • Displayed 5 (424 Haste) => gain +3.12 from BR => 8.12
        • Displayed 1.8 (0 Haste) => gain +5.38 from BR => 7.18
        That's an extra 900 points, or more, that can go into Power (if from CP), or another Attribute...

        Unless my calculations are wrong, please let me know if they are, thank you.
        Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

        Eternium Guides:

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Nhat View Post




          Based on this, and my calculations, for dual wielding warriors: you can go with (displayed) 5 attacks per second and will be doing 8.12 with BR + archers, or 6.35 with only BR once the archers died.

          The problem with going too high displayed AS is that you're hitting the diminishing return for the +1000 Haste boost from BR - see spreadsheet:
          • Displayed 8 (1362 Haste) => gain +1.36 from BR => 9.36
          • Displayed 5 (424 Haste) => gain +3.12 from BR => 8.12
          • Displayed 1.8 (0 Haste) => gain +5.38 from BR => 7.18
          That's an extra 900 points, or more, that can go into Power (if from CP), or another Attribute...

          Unless my calculations are wrong, please let me know if they are, thank you.
          The math sounds good.. I'll have to test it out. I'm not ok with having less than 8\sec ever but if it optimizes damage it might be viable to rework it. I'll get back to you

          Update:
          You're correct. It worked nicely. Didn't lower it quite as much as recommended but I took into account the buffs and adjusted accordingly. I should be able to shave a minute or more at least off my trial times now.. So thank you all who were involved.
          Last edited by Skyla; 07-07-2018, 12:28 AM.
          QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
          CL 1000000000
          Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
          Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
          (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

          Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
          Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

          Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
          Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

          Comment


          • #50
            I started using BR a few days ago, instead of Devastate, for three reasons ... One reason was for dying so many times for bosses while I was pounding and floating around them and getting a special attack. The other is because I was curious to test after seeing so many "top" using. Finally, my use of Devastation was only with the bosses and I needed to kill the mobs in a shorter time.

            Great help from Nhat with the calculations. I'll take some Haste out now and enjoy the result.

            Comment


            • #51
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180903-101752-01.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	142.2 KB ID:	113369
              FINALLY beat trial 105... and when I look at the leaderboard, there's someone who finished the trial in the same time I did with almost HALF the damage rating I have lol
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180903-102127-01.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	113370Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180903-101835-02.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	154.5 KB ID:	113371

              Good grief

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                FINALLY beat trial 105... and when I look at the leaderboard, there's someone who finished the trial in the same time I did with almost HALF the damage rating I have lol
                Firstly, great work, and since you're ranked higher, your time was better.

                That usually means they're handling bigger groups than you are - since the damage rating reflects single target base dps. Have a look at the Trial's damage stats and see, most likely their RS and Shockwave did more than your's.
                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

                Eternium Guides:

                Comment


                • #53
                  I wanna know why thier life per hit is so low. I'm out CL110 and my life per hit is about 4k it's what keeps me alive.. we're in your face we will take lots of damange how to you stay alive with it that low, I wouldn't and I'm only at T50?

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                    Have a look at the Trial's damage stats and see, most likely their RS and Shockwave did more than your's.
                    Hmmm...you're right. I'd like to know how they're doing it...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180903-125800-01.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	113385Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180903-125754-01.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	113386
                    Last edited by Arawn; 09-03-2018, 06:08 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by allen.demary View Post
                      I wanna know why thier life per hit is so low. I'm out CL110 and my life per hit is about 4k it's what keeps me alive.. we're in your face we will take lots of damange how to you stay alive with it that low, I wouldn't and I'm only at T50?
                      If you're referencing my LOH, I just looked at the leaderboard and saw that the top players had LOH on four (more or less) pieces of gear, which translates to around 2,400 LOH, so that's what I aim for. But I'm not exactly someone you should take advice from lol!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Ditch all that power
                        Dyoma Crown
                        Dyoma Crown Total: 346

                        Mage: 118
                        Warrior (DW): 115
                        BH: 113

                        Warrior (SW): 112

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by orion_134 View Post
                          Ditch all that power
                          Replace with vitality stones?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Skyla View Post

                            Am I wrong..?
                            No unless he outgrows current gear (staying with the same stats on new gear aye) so no great end game tactic!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Sorry, I misspoke. I took a look at stats and it just looks like you're either playing your SW incorrectly or your weapon base damage is low. Or you're letting Battle Rage expire.
                              Dyoma Crown
                              Dyoma Crown Total: 346

                              Mage: 118
                              Warrior (DW): 115
                              BH: 113

                              Warrior (SW): 112

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Arawn View Post
                                Hmmm...you're right. I'd like to know how they're doing it...
                                Interesting, not quite as I guessed - it seems that Gladiadorr is simply getting more Shockwave and Deadly Throws in than you are, could be higher Ability Rate (I wish the game includes the full Attributes list for the Trials...) He (the char anyway) also focused more on Frenzy (10%) than Rending Slash (5%), whereas you appeared to focus more on RS, (12% vs 8%) - I suppose if you're focusing on Shockwave's DoT trigger to actually kill the mobs, staying on RS longer than required to keep the 8 stacks may not be necessary...
                                Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

                                Eternium Guides:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X