Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners question on BH

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beginners question on BH

    As a beginning player ( mobile), I wondered why all posts recommend assault over stalker. I kinda figured stalker set is my best setup, just wondering if anyone can tell me if I should stay with stalker, or try to get full assault set.
    I realize there's probably a post somewhere answering this, but I didn't find it yet.
    Appreciate any advice
    Here to have fun

    CL - 600
    Warrior -TL75
    Mage -TL75
    BH -TL76
    BH- TL86

    All mobile.
    ( Yeah, the stats ain't impressive, but I'm working 50 hour weeks.)

  • #2
    Stalker with mobile, assault with PC.
    ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
    ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

    Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
    Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

    Click here to see my gameplay videos.

    Comment


    • #3
      What Potato said. Specifically, Assault 6 requires the ability to spam rapid fire, concentrate it in an area while moving around to avoid getting killed. This is impossible to do on mobile well because you must draw symbols. PC, you use your mouse to where you want move and fire and hotkeys to tap at the same time. So if you use Assault on mobile...you will suck.

      Stalker requires less precise control. So it is more conducive to mobile play. Bear in mind you still will get better results using PC with stalker, just that the difference between mobile stalker v. PC stalker is much less pronounce than it is with Assault.

      Either way, get a PC if you are serious about getting in the top of the leaderboards.

      Dyoma Crown: 333

      Bounty - BH - 114
      Mage - Mageone - 112
      Warrior - 107

      Comment


      • #4
        Ah...that explains a lot. I keep wondering why my Assault 6 BH keeps dying so much. With scatter shot, I need to get in close, but suffer a lot of sudden death as a result. I guess I'll try my luck with Stalker set. I had some success with unnamed gear and keeping my distance with Lethal Shot.

        I also found more success using Arcanist set with my mage instead of Apprentice. I see the top players doing 30% of their damage from immolate. Immolate only does about 10% of my total damage. I can't handle more than 2 groups at a time. Trying to pull 5 or more group, like the elite players, is a death sentence for my mage.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mousse View Post
          I see the top players doing 30% of their damage from immolate. Immolate only does about 10% of my total damage. I can't handle more than 2 groups at a time. Trying to pull 5 or more group, like the elite players, is a death sentence for my mage.
          It's fairly difficult to get that 30% number consistently and very hard on mobile so don't worry about getting more than 10% for now.
          ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
          ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

          Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
          Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

          Click here to see my gameplay videos.

          Comment


          • #6
            Ok, makes sense now. Thanks for help guys
            Here to have fun

            CL - 600
            Warrior -TL75
            Mage -TL75
            BH -TL76
            BH- TL86

            All mobile.
            ( Yeah, the stats ain't impressive, but I'm working 50 hour weeks.)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JohnnytheKid View Post
              As a beginning player ( mobile), I wondered why all posts recommend assault over stalker. I kinda figured stalker set is my best setup, just wondering if anyone can tell me if I should stay with stalker, or try to get full assault set.
              I realize there's probably a post somewhere answering this, but I didn't find it yet.
              Appreciate any advice
              I'm on mobile.
              I did find assult helpful when i was low lvl with bad gears, because you do not have high AR and thus low alacrity, so you can't spam abilities. But at CL1600 i change from realy good assult gear to medium stalker and did much better with it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tessla View Post

                I'm on mobile.
                I did find assult helpful when i was low lvl with bad gears, because you do not have high AR and thus low alacrity, so you can't spam abilities. But at CL1600 i change from realy good assult gear to medium stalker and did much better with it.
                This is the sad part and if the Devs are fully aware that there's a big difference and it's only because of the symbols, then allow the option to simply tap the skills to cast them instead of drawing a symbol via mobile. I've never tried stalker though and the highest Trial I've cleared when I was at CL995 was Trial 100 using assault on mobile. In addition, the cooldown in PC and the casting time was way faster via PC compared to mobile when it sometimes lag/delay due to low FPS. Like Mobile is at speed 0.5 and PC is at 2.0.

                The problem is my mobile isn't of the latest specs and it's not allowing me to spam and move and sometimes doesn't respond when I do multiple taps at the same time. Trying PC version differs from having a hard time at Trial 100 to going for Trial 107 no problem (no change of stats). Now, I'm having doubts as to who area really fully using mobile only to reach and what trials did they beat. Now I understand why some people demand a video.
                Bounty Hunters: Aice Sang (Assault), Natalia (Stalker)

                Mage: Seulgi (Exp), Suzybae (ANB 3 3rd & Live-LB 11th)

                Warrior: Asuna

                FIRU VARI WAFI 3808 (Mobile & PC)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mousse View Post
                  Ah...that explains a lot. I keep wondering why my Assault 6 BH keeps dying so much. With scatter shot, I need to get in close, but suffer a lot of sudden death as a result. I guess I'll try my luck with Stalker set. I had some success with unnamed gear and keeping my distance with Lethal Shot.
                  If you end up wanting to use assault on Mobile a good idea to keep from dying as much and to balance the lack of being able to control large groups is to stack LoH(life on hit). I'm working on a video of my Stalker hunter using a mid lvl assault set that has 3k LoH and high dmg (around 20kper hit) and it's beastly..https://youtu.be/J0v7ldYls5Q
                  Last edited by Skyla; 06-17-2018, 02:06 AM.
                  QUJI GUFE GOKO 2635
                  CL 1000000000
                  Elenora-Stalker BH-Trial 100
                  Skyla-Warrior-DW-Trial 109 Rank#(?)
                  (Previously Rank#420 Global LB)

                  Starla-Frost Mage-Trial 103
                  Meatsak-809%Exp.War.Shield.-Trial 102

                  Disposabull-BH.As\St-The Farmer- Trial 91
                  Hacker, not to be confused with cheater or cracker..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Over in the videos section there is a table with my assualt set vs others.

                    Assualt tends to do 1.6x the damage when all things are equal. Plus it's speed of casting abilities allows a person to prevent the bosses from using special attacks.

                    Playing it on mobile is possible. But much more difficult. I find it's men completing trial 116 on PC vs about 102 on mobile.
                    Lord Emperor of Bridge Navigational Systems Engineer for:
                    Eternium 2: Rise of the bounty Hunters
                    see post:https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...pply-for-a-job
                    and https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...414-eternium-2

                    Do NOT hire Xagan! He works for the enemy!!!

                    Friend code: GEBA WABE WADI 4184

                    If it's spelled bad. Horrible Grammar. Random words. No photo I was talking about. Or cut off mid sentence...
                    It's my tablet, I'm sorry

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X