Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't delete last Event Hero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can't delete last Event Hero

    I can't delete the unused Event Hero that I had barely touched. And now I can't play it or delete it. Now I want to delete it, how do I do so?

  • #2
    So I take it you haven't pressed the "[End Event]" button for the hero after the last event ended? Can you still select the Event hero? If so, do you see the "[End Event]" button after pressing "[Play]" from the main menu/camp fire.

    Depends on your answer to the above, this might not apply, but please see my notes on ending the event - at the bottom of the post.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

    Eternium Guides:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by addicted2u88y View Post
      I can't delete the unused Event Hero that I had barely touched. And now I can't play it or delete it. Now I want to delete it, how do I do so?
      Either wait till the next event starts in a few days or just use that hero for the next event if the game lets.

      Comment


      • #4
        Make sure you have enough gems to delete if that helps

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          So I take it you haven't pressed the "[End Event]" button for the hero after the last event ended? Can you still select the Event hero? If so, do you see the "[End Event]" button after pressing "[Play]" from the main menu/camp fire.

          Depends on your answer to the above, this might not apply, but please see my notes on ending the event - at the bottom of the post.
          When I press the play button from the main menu, I am sent directly to the level-select screen instead of the character screen. As far as I can tell, I do not have any way of getting to the character screen, so I never get an option to press the "End Event" button.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by xnendron View Post

            When I press the play button from the main menu, I am sent directly to the level-select screen instead of the character screen. As far as I can tell, I do not have any way of getting to the character screen, so I never get an option to press the "End Event" button.
            An engineer will have to fix this for you manually. Please send an email to help@makingfun.com.

            Comment

            Working...
            X