Can't delete last Event Hero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't delete last Event Hero

I can't delete the unused Event Hero that I had barely touched. And now I can't play it or delete it. Now I want to delete it, how do I do so?

So I take it you haven't pressed the "[End Event]" button for the hero after the last event ended? Can you still select the Event hero? If so, do you see the "[End Event]" button after pressing "[Play]" from the main menu/camp fire.

Depends on your answer to the above, this might not apply, but please see my notes on ending the event - at the bottom of the post.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by addicted2u88y View Post
      I can't delete the unused Event Hero that I had barely touched. And now I can't play it or delete it. Now I want to delete it, how do I do so?
      Either wait till the next event starts in a few days or just use that hero for the next event if the game lets.

Comment

Make sure you have enough gems to delete if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
          So I take it you haven't pressed the "[End Event]" button for the hero after the last event ended? Can you still select the Event hero? If so, do you see the "[End Event]" button after pressing "[Play]" from the main menu/camp fire.

Depends on your answer to the above, this might not apply, but please see my notes on ending the event - at the bottom of the post.
          When I press the play button from the main menu, I am sent directly to the level-select screen instead of the character screen. As far as I can tell, I do not have any way of getting to the character screen, so I never get an option to press the "End Event" button.

Comment

Originally posted by xnendron View Post

When I press the play button from the main menu, I am sent directly to the level-select screen instead of the character screen. As far as I can tell, I do not have any way of getting to the character screen, so I never get an option to press the "End Event" button.
            An engineer will have to fix this for you manually. Please send an email to help@makingfun.com.

Comment

Working...
            X