Bleeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bleeds

So on my warrior i have my roation down. Im just wondering if when i use SW does that "eat" the bleeds and remove them or can i use SW twice for the same amount of damage.
    and for some reason it seems SW should be doing more damage. I have bleeds up on the boss. Do i have to aim SW towards him or do i still use it behind me like on mobs to gather them. Any advice would be helpful
    Friend Code: YESU BAKO SODU 5281
    Hero name: Cannibal
    Warrior lvl 70
    CL 510

My house got jacked
    my friends are on crack
    I cant get a job cuz my arms show trax

Shock Wave deals the additional damage, the bleed effect is still ongoing, so you can do both straight after each other. Ensure it is at level 10, and you've gotten the max stack: done at least 8 RS attacks and DT (for two weapons)

The reason for casting SW behind your hero is to group up the mobs, since you can't move the boss, it's better to direct it at the boss - just in case you miss.

Edit:
    Depending on how you're going for hp, you may want to space out SW, for the 10% recovery.
    Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Thanks Nhat
      Friend Code: YESU BAKO SODU 5281
      Hero name: Cannibal
      Warrior lvl 70
      CL 510

My house got jacked
      my friends are on crack
      I cant get a job cuz my arms show trax

Comment

Related question: is there a way to count RS stacks other than literally counting the hero's swing animation flashes?

Comment

Originally posted by hp9000 View Post
          Related question: is there a way to count RS stacks other than literally counting the hero's swing animation flashes?
          Technically yes, but it's even more complicated than counting the attacks => use the floating numbers and waiting for them to "stop increasing"...

Not too sure how accurate the attack animations and actual "real time" attack speed are, especially when dealing with 7+ attacks per seconds - I know my phone have trouble with it (I only have 500 MB of RAM on it, so it's kinda expected). So if I was going to go for the "best method", I would leave it for 2 "cycles" before using SW - but haven't really bothered with it all that much to be honest, adds to much stress to the game...
          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

I agree with Nhat ... after a certain point, it's more fun to just play. I am guilty of trying to work out all the math and "prove" what is exactly the best strategy. While those efforts help as a guide, even with that I was never world rank #1 like Purple Potato , or RiseOfAbyss, or Wllly (mages). There is a lot be gained by having fun and let your skill and intuition guide your strategy.
            VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
            ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
            ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
            ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

Hah good to know there isn't some obscure visual I was missing for a full stack. I'll turn floating numbers back on to see if I can get a feel for the timing and then just keep winging it. I enjoy the fairly monotonous screen mashing aspect of the game, and I recognize that as a mobile player I'm unlikely to ever see any of my heroes in the top 100, but I also enjoy theory-crafting and playing optimally so all the "when you have a full stack of RS" advice was making me feel I was missing something. Thanks again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coda View Post
                , or Wllly (mages).
                When has wllly been #1?
                ANB #1- Mage Rank 17..... T107 in 9:47
                ANB #2- Mage Rank 1....... T116 in 9:54

Live LB- Mage Rank 1........ T122 in 9:05.
                Live LB- XP Mage Rank 31. T112 in 7:55/ T100 in 3:25.

Click here to see my gameplay videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Potato View Post
                  When has wllly been #1?
                  He's higher than me, IIRC. So didn't mean it 100% literal.
                  VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381
                  ~ Gethi, mage, TL109 mobile & TL121 PC
                  ~ Kisheli, XP mage, TL112

~ ANB-beta, TL100 (#1); ANB1, TL116 (top 10); ANB2, TL110 (top 10);
                  ANB3, TL112 (top 10)

Comment

Working...
                  X