Feeling a little ripped off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AstroTommy View Post
    How does it "grow with your hero" anyway?
    The stats get higher as you level up?
    Does it ever become a legendary item over time?
    The living weapons are very useful for a newly created character. They grow in both level and strength as you character grows to level 70. By that time, you would have received a lot of different weapon drops that are better (legendary stats). I think that the expectation of the Devs is that by the time your character reaches level 70, you would figure out that the living weapons are just for beginning players.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
      As you level up, your Epic weapon levels up with you e.g. increasing its weapon damage and stats. It will never become a legendary item though (would be cool if it actually can become legendary).

Mostly, this Epic weapon is useful only for lower levels, as the weapon level will not increase above level 60 despite character level maxing at 70. Could be because previously char level maxes at 60.
      My Stormblade leveled all the way up to level 70, but it stops growing if you quit using it. I had forgotten that it also came with an chain lightning enchantment. If you start a new hero of the same class (outside of an ANB event), that blade will revert back to its lower level so it can grow with that hero as well. I was able to switch the blade back and forth between heroes, and it automatically adapts to the level of the hero who was using it.

I agree that it would be cool if it could level up to Legendary status, but it is pretty clear that living weapons were never meant to be end game gear. It would go against the spirit of the game to have high level gear that could only be purchased (too much like PTW).

Click image for larger version

Name:	stormblade.PNG
Views:	233
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	129950

Comment

Oh I didn't know it could go up to level 70. Thanks for the share!
        YOCU REGO JASE 0953
        Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
        Ranked 10 in ANB 4
        Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

I let my living item (cape) in my inventory and use it every time I create a new Hero. Now I have all 5 Hero slots full, but maybe there's a new class someday. If that's the case, I'm forearmed
          XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
          Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
          BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw View Post
            I let my living item (cape) in my inventory and use it every time I create a new Hero. Now I have all 5 Hero slots full, but maybe there's a new class someday. If that's the case, I'm forearmed
            Ditto. I also hang on to them in case there is a max level increase.

Comment

And now, worst of all... I just realized that I can't get rid of the damn thing!
              Can't salvage it, can't sell it, can't drop it...
              At this point an empty storage box would be more valuable than this piece of crap weapon!
              What are we supposed to do with it?
              Stull useful for a bit if you do roll a new toon thought - sadly not an ANB one

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post

My Stormblade leveled all the way up to level 70, but it stops growing if you quit using it.
                What happens if you continue using it? Its level cannot grow anymore but will its stats continue to grow or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

What happens if you continue using it? Its level cannot grow anymore but will its stats continue to grow or not?
                  Not sure about that, but I know as put it in stash at level 70 and my level 20 picked it up - he could use it as a level 20 sword. So It atunes to the level of the character - unless you do mysterious enchanting with it

Comment

And no. I am not going to create a level 1, enchant the sword, and see what happens - I have done enough extra curricula beta testing on this game- though is does tempt me. Just to see, not exploit, but I dont want to risk my account.

Edit: /throws down the gauntlet

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

No. The living items stop at Level 70 in every stat.
                      XINU CILU GIXO 4320

Warrior: Outlaw - TL114 - Top 20
                      Mage: Outlaw - TL119 - Top 20
                      BH: Outlaw - TL118 - Top 50

Not english born, so sorry for bad grammar.

Comment

And now, worst of all... I just realized that I can't get rid of the damn thing!
                        Can't salvage it, can't sell it, can't drop it...
                        At this point an empty storage box would be more valuable than this piece of crap weapon!
                        What are we supposed to do with it?
                        I was able to drop it by clicking on it in inventory and dragging it out of the inventory. It worked for me while I was in the hometown area.

Comment

What is this ? Anyone know it?

Last edited by helicity; 03-15-2019, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X