Help with a warrior build.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a warrior build.

I'm trying to get to TL80 with a warrior build but I have a few questions. I'm stuck on TL 64 right now.

1. I keep running into issues where my warriors attacks attract additional groups of enemy that I'm not currently engaging. This ends up with me fighting a huge group and either waste time or die.

2. What are the best skills for a warrior to use? Attached are my stats and my current skills.

thanks.

shockwave and devastate skill can agro nearby mobs... but shockwave is good... i have a shield warrior build and dual wield warrior build if you wanna see... hope this vids helps...

Shield warrior...

Dual wield warrior...

GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    Click here to see How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    Watch my latest Eternium gameplay video on my YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

.Shockwave 10 helps me a lot

Comment

My RS and Frenzy still at 7..and I have no 3 archers...but shockwave 10 assist me very much...I am very happy. Nevertheless still a lot to ketch up...
        Attached Files
        Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-06-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Honestly, 3 archers is cool and all, but the three free core sidekicks are really useful. Timing the warrior/healers CC skills can help in ways a DPS spreadsheet will never make clear, the passives do help, and the bubble has saved me more than I'll ever comprehend. Especially for a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
            Honestly, 3 archers is cool and all, but the three free core sidekicks are really useful. Timing the warrior/healers CC skills can help in ways a DPS spreadsheet will never make clear, the passives do help, and the bubble has saved me more than I'll ever comprehend. Especially for a warrior.
            Trouble ..without your help with the ring and also assistance from Potato (Increase CL) and Fendy (Integralas)...I would never reach trial 86

Many thanks

SIDE NOTE: (Eileen and Shockwave10 - together) plus Robin!!..work wonders
            Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-06-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Glad you're having fun! As the trials get harder, being able to AoE stun and lockdown nasty mobs/healers as you chew through them definitely helps. As does grouping them into nice, tight balls.

Comment

Working...
              X