Help with a warrior build.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a warrior build.

I'm trying to get to TL80 with a warrior build but I have a few questions. I'm stuck on TL 64 right now.

1. I keep running into issues where my warriors attacks attract additional groups of enemy that I'm not currently engaging. This ends up with me fighting a huge group and either waste time or die.

2. What are the best skills for a warrior to use? Attached are my stats and my current skills.

thanks.

shockwave and devastate skill can agro nearby mobs... but shockwave is good... i have a shield warrior build and dual wield warrior build if you wanna see... hope this vids helps...

Shield warrior...

Dual wield warrior...

GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
    --------------------------------------
    See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
    My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

My RS and Frenzy still at 7..and I have no 3 archers...but shockwave 10 assist me very much...I am very happy. Nevertheless still a lot to ketch up...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-06-2018, 03:03 PM.
      Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -7:57 (PC only -AS 8 & Deadly Throw against Kara work wonders)
      Mage (Arcanist) Trial 80 -7:22
      BH (Assault) -Trial 103 -9:37 (PC only)

Comment

Honestly, 3 archers is cool and all, but the three free core sidekicks are really useful. Timing the warrior/healers CC skills can help in ways a DPS spreadsheet will never make clear, the passives do help, and the bubble has saved me more than I'll ever comprehend. Especially for a warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Trouble View Post
          Honestly, 3 archers is cool and all, but the three free core sidekicks are really useful. Timing the warrior/healers CC skills can help in ways a DPS spreadsheet will never make clear, the passives do help, and the bubble has saved me more than I'll ever comprehend. Especially for a warrior.
          Trouble ..without your help with the ring and also assistance from Potato (Increase CL) and Fendy (Integralas)...I would never reach trial 86

Many thanks

SIDE NOTE: (Eileen and Shockwave10 - together) plus Robin!!..work wonders
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 12-06-2018, 04:18 PM.
          Warrior - DW Trial 110 -Matrempit -7:57 (PC only -AS 8 & Deadly Throw against Kara work wonders)
          Mage (Arcanist) Trial 80 -7:22
          BH (Assault) -Trial 103 -9:37 (PC only)

Comment

Glad you're having fun! As the trials get harder, being able to AoE stun and lockdown nasty mobs/healers as you chew through them definitely helps. As does grouping them into nice, tight balls.

Comment

Working...
            X