Eternium
Eternium

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we keep the event hero for a while?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can we keep the event hero for a while?

    I am still keeping the event hero, because it receives daily quests. Is this legal? I did not read in other threads about ANB events that keeping the event hero is a kind of 'cheat' or exploit in the game.
    ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
    CL 1710 (Mobile)
    Dyoma: 313
    BH
    - 102
    Mage - 106
    Warrior - 105

  • #2
    You can keep that hero permanently if you open a slot for it. Not sure on the time limit am ANB character can be held on to without using the "End event".

    Also, if you don't "end event" your xp won't be added together and your ANB gear and other items won't get added to your inventory. It will all remain separate.
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

    Mage Guide

    Comment


    • #3
      There were issues previously with "left over hero from previous ANB" - but I suppose that's what the new [End Event] button in the Heroes Selection screen is supposed to be for. No idea about how long the "event account" is actually kept for, read previous posts from Travis where he mentioned that the account is no longer there, so there wasn't much he can do - in response to the "my old event hero is still there, can't remove" issue...
      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 10 Aug 2018)

      Eternium Guides:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nhat View Post
        There were issues previously with "left over hero from previous ANB" - but I suppose that's what the new [End Event] button in the Heroes Selection screen is supposed to be for.
        Correct.
        Originally posted by lama75 View Post
        ...if you don't "end event" your xp won't be added together and your ANB gear and other items won't get added to your inventory. It will all remain separate.
        ^This^
        Keep it as long as you want, but it will remain separate.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ྿༻Travis༺྿ (Support Mgr.) View Post
          Keep it as long as you want, but it will remain separate.
          but if we kept it... do we still get the top 10/25/100 LB rewards?
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
          --------------------------------------
          See my endgame heroes build...
          How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
          How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
          My YouTube Eternium channel...

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm not sure, but I imagine so.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Travis!
              ZUFO LILA NUMU 1022
              CL 1710 (Mobile)
              Dyoma: 313
              BH
              - 102
              Mage - 106
              Warrior - 105

              Comment

              Working...
              X