No announcement yet.

How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)

A video tutorial for making an XP jewelry... I use necklace for this tutorial... you can do the same with rings...
    • Eternium v1.3.22 How to make XP jewelry... (TUTORIAL)

Please read the Jewelry Crafting/Fusing Guide by Nhat for a detailed information about jewelry crafting...
    • Eternium v1.3.34 Crafting my endgame jewelry... (TUTORIAL)

Crafting a temporary balance XP+DPS jewelry without fusing with any gemstones... a must have jewelries after you've reached level 70 to level up your Champion Level (CL) faster and get more Champion Points (CP) to boost your stats...
    • Eternium v1.3.36 How to craft a temporary balance XP+DPS jewelry... (TUTORIAL)

Last edited by FendyBt2; 02-01-2019, 09:58 AM. Reason: Added new temp jewelry video...
    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

See my endgame heroes build...
    Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
    New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
    Read my Journey in “A New Beginning” event... or watch the video...
    Watch my YouTube Eternium playlists or make a video request here...

Nice share man!
    Sanctum - YOCU REGO JASE 0953

Has left the game

Crafting vs Trial Farming for Lvl 71-75 Legendary Gears
    Morgenheim Gold Run

Comment

FendyBt2,

Thanks so much for posting the video, that was really helpful!!! I always felt sort of weird not adding gemstones to jewelry for XP, CD, LOH, or others that do not have matching gemstones because the fusion rating is so much lower. Should I not be concerned about the "fusion rating" at all?

Also, the guide and your video shows using 3 different attributes. Wouldn't you get higher XP if you combined 3 XP epics or is there a ceiling effect on how much XP you can create?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
        Should I not be concerned about the "fusion rating" at all?
        nope... the fusing rating doesn't mean anything... don't worry about it...

Also, the guide and your video shows using 3 different attributes. Wouldn't you get higher XP if you combined 3 XP epics or is there a ceiling effect on how much XP you can create?
        you can always use a pure XP jewelries but you will lose DPS and toughness/recovery etc... if you have a high CL then it's enough for you to do around TL80 and below using a pure XP jewelry... but if you want to push and do higher TL then you need more DPS so the pure jewelry won't give you enough damage to clear the trial on time...

Click image for larger version

Name:	pure XP necklace.jpg
Views:	946
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	120809

and here's a pure XP necklace screenshot fused using 3x EPIC XP... the comparison in this screenshot is being compared to the necklace made in this video... as you can see... the drop in the damage and toughness...

GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

To add to what FendyBt2 said regarding a pure XP piece vs adding the other attributes. The amount of XP gained by doing a pure XP ring does not balance with the loss to other attributes. You'll ultimately limit how far you can push in trials with your XP gear. Since higher trials equals more base XP, you end up losing out on XP.
          CL 2K+
          Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
          TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

Great advice! The video really helped me to see the jewelry crafting process in action in a way that made more sense than the guide. I have been limiting my options based on the fusion rating, so it really helps to know that is only a cosmetic thing...

I actually looked at the rings from players at the top of the leaderboard. It looks like most stats peak out at 300. If I want to end up with a legendary ring with 300 Power, does that mean that I need one of my epic rings for that build made up of nine 90 Power uncommons and crafted using 9 brilliant ruby gemstones? or does the gemstone type not have to match the attribute you are crafting?

I was also surprised that even on the best rings only one attribute seems to hit the maximum value of 300 with the second attribute at around 270. The jewelry guide shows making two "pure" single attribute epic rings, so why wouldn't both of those ring attributes get the maximum value?

It makes me think that I need to put some more thought into which attributes are most important to each type of hero. I have 2 warriors, 2 mages, and 2 bounty hunters (created a new account when Story 4 came out to run the whole thing from the start), but even my best heroes are still plateaued in the mid 80s on trials. I don't tend to die that often, but I just don't seem to have enough damage to finish off the boss before the clock runs out. Most of my top trials are last minute buzzer beaters. It feels like there is a big jump from the TL70s to the TL80s that I haven't really mastered yet. I was kind of hoping to craft some XP jewelry to push up my CL points, but maybe I need to think longer term.

Comment

To get the maximum value for an attribute with a gemstone, you need to start wth 9 commons, socket all those, then the 3 rares, socket those and fuse them socket with that gemstone exclusively at the epic level. So you're basically putting all your eggs in 1 basket at that point. You can only get 1 attribute at 300.
              CL 2K+
              Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
              TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

I actually looked at the rings from players at the top of the leaderboard. It looks like most stats peak out at 300. If I want to end up with a legendary ring with 300 Power, does that mean that I need one of my epic rings for that build made up of nine 90 Power uncommons and crafted using 9 brilliant ruby gemstones?
                If you want a 300 power ring... based on this video... you can replace the 9x XP with 9x Power... and the first ring must be 90 and the other can be between 88-89 and on the second and third row... the first ring can be 90 or at least 89 ring... and socket all 9 with brilliant ruby and 3 more brilliant ruby for the 3x RARE power ring after that to make EPIC... and for the last 3x EPIC you also have to socket 3 brilliant ruby so you can get the 300(or 301 if you used all 90 rings and get lucky with the rounding) power stats...

or does the gemstone type not have to match the attribute you are crafting?
                the gemstone type have to match the attribute you are crafting... that's the best result... BUT... the exception only apply to the last 3x EPIC fusing to Legendary... for the last fusion you can use any 4 attribute brilliant gemstones that's in the ring to boost the stats that you want to prioritize... for this you want power so you socket 3x brilliant ruby to boost power stats...

I was also surprised that even on the best rings only one attribute seems to hit the maximum value of 300 with the second attribute at around 270. The jewelry guide shows making two "pure" single attribute epic rings, so why wouldn't both of those ring attributes get the maximum value?
                270 is the max value for all 90 ring type attribute stats when fused to EPIC... and the last fusion to Legendary will add another 30 for 3x brilliant gemstones used... so 10 for 1 brilliant... so... if you have power/CD/CR/Vit stats in your ring... you can add 1x power gemstones 1x CR gemstones 1x Vit gemstones for the final fusion... but you wont get 300... I think you get the idea...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Nice video. Just one question. Why you didnt use the box for some attribute that need gemstone(ie vitality) and u use it for critical damage. Has something to do with the final result? If not u could save 3 brilliant gemstones. Im talking about the second video with the end game necklace. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nymphe View Post
                    Nice video. Just one question. Why you didnt use the box for some attribute that need gemstone(ie vitality) and u use it for critical damage. Has something to do with the final result? If not u could save 3 brilliant gemstones. Im talking about the second video with the end game necklace. Thank you.
                    Because 60.0% CD is rare and really really hard to get... and I always use the max stats for the first necklace/ring... that's why I use it... I don't know if it has different value for the final result if you use all 59.x% but it's better to be safe... and Vitality or the other 90 stats type is easy to get... and gemstones, there's booster for that and it's not that hard to get 3 Brilliant... that's just me though... different people have different opinion...
                    GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
                      Because 60.0% CD is rare and really really hard to get... and I always use the max stats for the first necklace/ring... that's why I use it... I don't know if it has different value for the final result if you use all 59.x% but it's better to be safe... and Vitality or the other 90 stats type is easy to get... and gemstones, there's booster for that and it's not that hard to get 3 Brilliant... that's just me though... different people have different opinion...
                      This point always come up, when discussing CD vs other stats for Jewelry, so I thought I'll add some additional clarification here - feel free to skip if you don't really care, MATHS WARNING

Some initial pointers, if you don't already know about them:
                      1. ALL attributes/stats shown in the game are ROUNDED to the closest X significant value.
                        • CD/XP/Gold is rounded to 1 decimal place
                        • All others are rounded to the nearest whole number
                      2. Jewelry fusion uses the attributes "internal value" for the calculation, displayed values are only approximation and can leads to frustrations...

So, why is a "60.0%" CD apparently so much harder to get than a "90"?

Let's look at the potential range for each (I'm just going to go to one extra decimal here, we have no idea what the "real" internal value range is)
                      • 60.0% => anything between 59.95% and 60.0%
                      • 90 => anything between 89.5 and 90
                      What does that translate to for the internal roll between 144 - 180?
                      • 59.95 => 179.85 & 60.0 => 180
                      • 89.5 => 179 & 90 => 180
                      So, assuming 2 decimals for the potential internal values, you can see that in order to get a "90", you can roll anything between 179.00 and 180.00 (max), but for your "60.0%", you must roll between 179.85 and 180.00 - that's 15% of the range of your "90". So yeah, obviously it'll be a lot harder to get.

Thankfully, or unfortunately however you choose to look at it, ANY 179.xx (179.00 - 179.99) results in almost identical fusing result, due to the current known fusing formula - yes there's the potential 0.06666... increase between 179.00 and 179.99, but meh => "almost identical". So what is a "179" for CD? 179 / 3 => 59.6666666... => catering for in game rounding you need to get "59.8%" to be sure, since "59.7" might be 59.65, which isn't enough.

These approximations are included in my Summary post.
                      Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                      3. Due to how the fusing calculation works, unless you're going for the "absolute/exact" max, these are the "comparable" max to aim for - internal roll of 179, max roll is 180 - already accounted for the in-game rounding:
                      • Ability Rate / Critical Rating / Haste / Power / Vitality: 90
                      • Armor: 180
                      • Critical Damage: 59.8%
                      • Damage Reflected / Life On Hit: 359
                      • Life Regeneration: 72
                      • Experience / Extra Gold: 44.8%
                      Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:(I'm no longer updating any of the above, feel free to use anything there and make updated versions, for them - if you wish)

Comment

Originally posted by Nhat View Post
                        So, what does a "perfect" actually get you?

Going with Attribute A (primary, full gemstones boost, if applicable), you'll get the following:
                        • Ability Rate / Critical Rating / Haste / Power / Vitality: 301
                        • Armor: 840
                        • Critical Damage: 121.3%
                        • Damage Reflected / Life On Hit: 728
                        • Life Regeneration: 145*
                        • Experience / Extra Gold: 90.9%
                        (Based on the scaling factor for Regeneration 2.51, the highest we can actually get is 71.71315, which the game will round to 72)

Values for using the "comparable" max, same gemstone boost:
                        • Ability Rate / Critical Rating / Haste / Power / Vitality: 300
                        • Armor: 839
                        • Critical Damage: 120.6%
                        • Damage Reflected / Life On Hit: 723
                        • Life Regeneration: 144
                        • Experience / Extra Gold: 90.4%

So, not much of a difference, just enough to annoys those seeking "perfection".
                        So... in the video, I used 1x Jbox + 6x "comparable" max for primary CD and get 121.2% CD and only lost 0.1% from the perfect value... and if I used all 9x "comparable" max, I'll get 120.6% CD and that will lose 0.7% from the perfect value... that means I gained 0.6% more CD by using only 1x Jbox...

Now... let's say we use 1x Jbox + 6x "comparable" max for primary Power... let's assume we can get 301 Power with this... so we only gained 1 Power compared to using all 9x "comparable" max for Power...

I wonder which is better? 1 Power gained or 0.6% CD gained...
                        GEPU GANA HEPO 9200

Comment

Working...
                        X