Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Mage TL 93

Hi guys!!

I play on mobile (android), but I realize that it is getting harder and harder to win the trials, because it seems that the game hangs a bit more.

I read in some posts the difference between playing on Android and IOS or even on the PC, and it seems that Android still has some bugs, such as speed of the arcane screws, or even the speed of Singulary.

I do not know is this or if my attributes are still not enough.

Will they fix this in the next version 1.3.22?

Follow the images of my attributes. Maybe I have to change something too.

This forum is wonderful. Your advice helps us a lot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	120823

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	120824

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	120825

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	120826

You have pretty good stats for your CL. You could use more CR and CD, but that alone shouldn't keep you from advancing. Since you're running App6, I assume you have Sing, Blink, and Blizz for secondary skills.

Do you try to execute decent sized pulls in trials? or are you running mob to mob?
    CL 2K+
    Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
    TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

App6 means the Apprentice set, right? Yes, I use the complete set.

Yes, I used these secondary skills: Sing, Blink and Blizz

In fact, I try to run mob to mob, because pulls in trials sometimes hangs up the cell phone a bit.

I play on a Samsung J7 ... but I plan to switch phones soon.

Do you think I need to change anything else in my attributes? Do the next points of CL distribute in Power or Haste?

Comment

Originally posted by RMeru View Post
        Do you think I need to change anything else in my attributes? Do the next points of CL distribute in Power or Haste?
        Yes, App6 refers to Apprentice at, all 6 pieces.

Your attributes are very good for where you are at. I think for the time being, the majority of your CL points should go to power. At 6.4, you have plenty of AS for at least a few trials. Probably past 100.

Main thing to try and improve on is your CD and CR, attribute wise. That could be jewelry or gear or a bit of both. You will need more vitality at some point, perhaps after trial 100, but for where you are currently you have plenty, imo.

Try to combine 2 or 3 mobs for a kill, rather than doing a large pull or running mob to mob. For a mage, mob to mob is very inefficient. The bigger the pull you can create the better. That said, I understand the phone limitations. Try to find something in between if at all possible.

Good luck!
        CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

Also, I'm guessing you had an xp. booster running when you took that snapshot. Is this your only build? or is it your xp build?

If it's your only build, you should start looking for "damage" pieces. So gear with CD, CR, AR and haste, power or vitality. Ultimately, you'll want 2 sets. One with XP on all pieces, one with no XP on anything that you'll use for pushing with.
          CL 2K+

Mage Guide

Comment

@ Iama75 Thanks a lot for the tips.

Yes, in the picture above I'm using booster XP. Actually this is my only build, but with your tips I'll do the following:

Ring 1: CR / CD / AR / Power
            Ring 2: CR / CD / Haste / Power
            Necklace: Vit / AR / CR / LhO

I think so, I can increase the CR and CD and also some Vit.

I'm just going to need farming gemstone because I need a lot of bright yellow.

Men, thank you very much.

Comment

@ Iama75 Thanks a lot for the tips.

Yes, in the picture above I'm using booster XP. Actually this is my only build, but with your tips I'll do the following:

Ring 1: CR / CD / AR / Power
              Ring 2: CR / CD / Haste / Power
              Necklace: Vit / AR / CR / LhO

I think so, I can increase the CR and CD and also some Vit.

I'm just going to need farming gemstone because I need a lot of bright yellow.

Men, thank you very much.
              Use the 200% item boosters (which costs 75gems each) and on average, you should be getting 2-3 trillion gems every half an hour. Also, if you have custom legendary jewelry boxes, you can use them to reduce the number of gemstones required to make these rings.
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
              Ranked 10 in ANB 4
              Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post

Use the 200% item boosters (which costs 75gems each) and on average, you should be getting 2-3 trillion gems every half an hour. Also, if you have custom legendary jewelry boxes, you can use them to reduce the number of gemstones required to make these rings.
                Many thanks Sanctum. Actually I always run races with this 200% booster for jewelry. These custom legendary jewelry boxes can only be bought from time to time, right? That is, are not they always available for purchase?

Comment

Many thanks Sanctum. Actually I always run races with this 200% booster for jewelry. These custom legendary jewelry boxes can only be bought from time to time, right? That is, are not they always available for purchase?
                  No problem, RMeru Yup, these sales come at a certain interval (I believe it's once every 1-2 months). Last I remembered was just before the ANB started (correct me if I'm wrong), so I'm guessing it'll come again early to mid of next month.
                  YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                  Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
                  Ranked 10 in ANB 4
                  Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Working...
                  X