Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a BH advice :(

Hello guys! Merry christmas!!
    ok here it is: i've been watching the leaderboards and always see a player ahead of me that it looks weaker than me lol. For example, "asome". I got double than him on CL and some stats, however he completed tl 80 and i cant beat it yet. I noticed that he has full assault set and i have found only 2 pieces of set lol.
    what im doing wrong?? Plus i play on phone. Any advice? Thanks a lot.
    Attached Files

Merry Christmas Amaterasu. A full set of assault gears will make you much stronger. If you find it difficult to find the gears at your current trial level, try dropping to a lower trial like trial 61 or so and complete it within a quick time (less than 2 minutes) and you will be able to get epic/legendary set gears quite easily. I did some testing and it seems to me that set gears drop rates are much higher with a shorter trial completion time. Once you get your full assault gears, you can push higher trials for better gears/CLs.
    YOCU REGO JASE 0953
    Sanctum

Ranked 17 on Active LB [Trial 119] CL2030
    Ranked 10 in ANB 4
    Ranked 13 in ANB 5 Bronze

Comment

Having a full assault set will help tremendously, but it may be that the person ahead of you beat trial 80 before kara and Garm were put into the rotation...there had been a lot of discisssion about the leaderboards needing to be reset so everyone can be on the same playing field...someday it will happen...just my thoughts..Happy Grinding and may your assault pieces poor down like rain!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctum View Post
        Merry Christmas Amaterasu. A full set of assault gears will make you much stronger. If you find it difficult to find the gears at your current trial level, try dropping to a lower trial like trial 61 or so and complete it within a quick time (less than 2 minutes) and you will be able to get epic/legendary set gears quite easily. I did some testing and it seems to me that set gears drop rates are much higher with a shorter trial completion time. Once you get your full assault gears, you can push higher trials for better gears/CLs.
        hey bro.! That seems an awesome advice.. I'll try to farm the assault set right now in low trials. Thank you very much Sanctum hugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramdango View Post
          Having a full assault set will help tremendously, but it may be that the person ahead of you beat trial 80 before kara and Garm were put into the rotation...there had been a lot of discisssion about the leaderboards needing to be reset so everyone can be on the same playing field...someday it will happen...just my thoughts..Happy Grinding and may your assault pieces poor down like rain!
          Thank you very much Ramdango. Yep... Thats the other side of the coin, new bosses. Also, im playing on mobile so, they say it makes a big difference compared to pc.

Comment

Since your playing on mobile have you tried a full stalker set with snipe proc. I play on a fire tablet and maybe I just had better stalker gear, but stalker has worked better for me i have beat trial 93 with it and just need to make better jewelry and I could go higher. I have tried to put a decent assault set together, but it has not matched my stalker gear. Anyway while you are looking for your assault gear save your stalker gear and give it a try, but above all else enjoy your build and have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post

hey bro.! That seems an awesome advice.. I'll try to farm the assault set right now in low trials. Thank you very much Sanctum hugs!
              No problem bro Amaterasu! Good luck, and keep us updated.
              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
              Sanctum

Ranked 10 in ANB 4

Comment

Hi guys!
                i realized that im dealing more damage with some combos. I tried 2 pieces of: havoc, assault and Stalker instead a full set. What u guys think? Ramdango Sanctum

Comment

Hi guys!
                  i realized that im dealing more damage with some combos. I tried 2 pieces of: havoc, assault and Stalker instead a full set. What u guys think? Ramdango Sanctum
                  The 6 piece set bonus helps way more than the basic stats. In the ANB events people would keep some level 50 rare assult pieces because it completed their set. Any legendary piece would give better stats but the bonus would help WAY more.
                  They would have all level 70 legendary pieces and one level 50 rare* it looks ridiculous but that's how good the trade off is
                  Last edited by russandude; 12-27-2018, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Hi russandude nice... U got a point. Ty for sharing

Comment

That's great your trying different combinations to make you stronger I say play around mix n match and have fun, but eventually you will hit a wall and wearing all 6 set pieces of the same set will help you get higher in trials. Havoc and adventurer sets were nice but didn't help me to clear higher trials. Ultimately you can get all the advice you need and help from the people in the forums, but your best experience will be trying different set ups and finding out what works best for your play style and meeting your own goals in the game. For myself I am not in a rush to the top, I enjoy the grind and getting stronger and finding better gear to help me move forward. Have fun my friend and enjoy the journey!

Oh ya and you may want to think about building and keeping an exp gear set to wear to help you lv up vs your push gear. If you already know about that great! Any more questions just let us know.

Friend code VIWE FOWE VEDI 7963

Comment

A thumb rule BH says "Full Stalker on Mobile / Full Assault on PC"

Comment

Hi guys!
                          Hey there, if you do not have the full Assault set, it may be good enough wearing 2 of each set pieces and pushing trials and leveling up your champion points at the moment. However, like what Ramdango said, sooner or later, you will reach a point where you can't beat a certain trial level because you may not be able to clear the trial quick enough. Ultimately, you would still need the full Assault for higher level trials so do keep the Assault set pieces that you find. You will realise how good the full Assault set is, once you get a complete set.
                          YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                          Sanctum

Ranked 10 in ANB 4

Comment

Hey there guys, i found the full assault set but my current normal gear is way stronger... I'll keep looking for a better set. Also, i could break the chain and beat TL82... I needed 50 more levels. Put on 100k more health, 10k recovery and a bit more APS.

Comment

Maybe you could post a pic of your character sheet with both sets equipped? Somehow even with a less than optimal full assault set, it might still be better.
                              YOCU REGO JASE 0953
                              Sanctum

Ranked 10 in ANB 4

Comment

Working...
                              X