No announcement yet.

Need a BH advice :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure my friend Sanctum . I die very fast (tl80)... They delete me with assault on. Also scatter shot is way weaker than my main atk explosive shot. So idk.. I'll try stalker bro but still looking for a better assault set. With my normal set tl80 is easy
    Last edited by Amaterasu; 12-29-2018, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Amaterasu I see, if that's the case then you should stick to your normal set for now. Once you've found much stronger Assault set pieces, you can then switch to full Assault and hopefully be able to push higher trials Good luck my friend!
      YOCU REGO JASE 0953
      Sanctum -
      Ranked 35 [Trial 114] CL2000
      Sanctumx - Ranked 10 in ANB 4 [Trial 104] CL1450

Comment

I will agree with Ramdango and ShotDead . If you play mobile, drop the Assault and use stalker. I play BH mobile at trial 99 and I use full Stalker set.
        In your current stats, you're ok with CD but need to work on your critical rating.

As for the skill, stick with RF, Snipe and SS combo. And the passive skills are important. Power infusion + Charged bullets worked for me. Piercing is required since I use stalker (boost piercing passive). That made sense because it has a snipe proc.

Primary attack, abandon scatter shot on Stalker, use lethal shot (I use this at boss fight) or the explosive shots (I use this on mob).
        And now that you got enchantments, use RotS. I can't seem to appreciate bombardment (although I used it first on BH).
        Last edited by Altheo 42; 12-29-2018, 09:09 AM.
        ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
        Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
        CL1K+

Comment

Full Assault set...
          Attack: Scatter Shot/Lethal Shot...
          Utility: RF/SS/Snipe...
          Passive: Piercing Ammo/Charged Ammo/Power Infusion...

Full Stalker set...
          Attack: Lethal Shot/Explosive Shot...
          Utility: RF/SS/Snipe...
          Passive: Piercing Ammo/Poisoned Ammo/Power Infusion...

RF will use the first attack (Scatter Shot for Assault/Lethal Shot for Stalker) as the RF attack...
          AS should be around 6-7+ base on your setup and DPS... you can use the DPS optimizer link in my signature to optimize your CP...
          CR should be around 1.5k+ (33-34+%) for best result...
          If you can have CD on all your gears/jewelry that would be best...
          And you need Movement Speed on your pants/boots...
          LoH around 2.5-3k+
          AR around 42% is good enough...

Also find Intergralas Mantle with AR bonus above 95+
          GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
          --------------------------------------
          See my endgame heroes build...
          How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
          New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
          How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
          My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Originally posted by FendyBt2 View Post
            Passive: Piercing Ammo/Poisoned Ammo/Power Infusion...
            I use CA over PA. I choose CA cause the effect is immediate and not DOT. And it seems more efficient (using Stalker set).
            Although looking at the percentage, PA has more damage and %chance is higher thus more advantage and higher DPS at that.
            But do you have data that compares both? And what is the difference between "100% weapon damage" over "150% projectile damage"?
            ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
            Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
            CL1K+

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

I use CA over PA. I choose CA cause the effect is immediate and not DOT.
              Same here but DOT may be a bit more useful to beat a hard boss specially if it stacks

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

I use CA over PA. I choose CA cause the effect is immediate and not DOT. And it seems more efficient (using Stalker set).
                Although looking at the percentage, PA has more damage and %chance is higher thus more advantage and higher DPS at that.
                But do you have data that compares both? And what is the difference between "100% weapon damage" over "150% projectile damage"?
                we've tested this in the Training Ground (TG) and looked at the data and discussed about this on Discord last year... if the Devs didn't change anything then the tested data from before is still valid... but I don't have the data anymore...
                GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
                --------------------------------------
                See my endgame heroes build...
                How to make an XP jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
                New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
                How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
                My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Real nice comments up there. I appreciate it guys..! I'll keep experimenting and testing. I dont trust in TG bcoz the numbers are not consistent. Damage changes when bad guys moves but it gives you a probability and an idea about what you are testing.

Comment

I'm a noob with a BH CL490 and only through TL 69 where I'm stuck farming XP, gold and material to increase my DPS and toughness but i didnt see anyone comment on the OP's secondary attack? It is only level 4. Really needs to beef that up, dont they?

I tend scatter shot as my primary with full assualt gear due to the extra shots. Without full AG, I will run lethal shot as primary and scatter as secondary. Is this unadvisable? I've recently started retraining to use smoke zcreen instead of rockets since most ANB leaders seemed to be using it and find it does help.
                    Last edited by NoSuchReality; 12-30-2018, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post
                      I'm a noob with a BH CL490 and only through TL 69 where I'm stuck farming XP, gold and material to increase my DPS and toughness but i didnt see anyone comment on the OP's secondary attack? It is only level 4. Really needs to beef that up, dont they?

I tend scatter shot as my primary with full assualt gear due to the extra shots. Without full AG, I will run lethal shot as primary and scatter as secondary. Is this unadvisable? I've recently started retraining to use smoke zcreen instead of rockets since most ANB leaders seemed to be using it and find it does help.
                      BH doesn't really need a secondary attack. If you proceed with Assault then use only scattershots even if you have no sets yet (tho you should craft even an uncommon one to complete it) so you get the "feel of the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynaflex View Post

BH doesn't really need a secondary attack. If you proceed with Assault then use only scattershots even if you have no sets yet (tho you should craft even an uncommon one to complete it) so you get the "feel of the range.
                        Yea, I need to try out the stalker and havoc sets. I have enough okay gear that one or two filler pieces will give me full set that i can make (now).

​​​​​​Current trial level gear load out has 230k damage after a new tweak from 210K, toughness 110K and like 60K recovery. Im running 6.0something APS. One Hailstorm and one vanilla legendary. I have other legendary hails but their enhancements are weak. With scatter i tend to rubberband into the mobs and starting about TL65 that is quickly fatal. Perhapz my playstyle stinks, should i be able to take these base stats further in the trials? I seea nother thread were similar stats on a Mage cleared TL80... :-(

Comment

Hey friend Don't get to down on yourself.... your playstyle is how you play make some adjustments if you need to but bottomline you just need to shift your focus and grind out some better gear, get your passive abilities higher gain some more CL and work your way up the trial ladder. I found getting better gear even one piece can make a big difference this game takes a bit of time enjoy the journey and you are a BH compare yourself to other Bounty hunters not with mages that's a totally different class and set-up. Keep smiling, keep grinding and you WILL get where you would like to be. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Oh I'm not down, I just have a competitive streak. It's one thing I wasn't able to find in the forums was a guideline on TL completion by class based on current main stats of DAM, Toughness & Recovery. i.e 100K Dam, 80K Toughness, 30K recovery will let a BH clear TL 50. 180K DAM, 90K toughness 40K recovery to clear TL60. 230K, 100K and 50K for TL70, etc. I can buff my play or buff my gear to get through, I just like to know which one is primarily holding me back to focus on.

Switching to Stalker plays much better for me. Buffed my Dam to 250K, currently getting snuffed by Garm's minions on TL74.

This BH is my ANB4 character, ported him out so he's running Lethal Shot & Scatter for attacks (Lethal is primary, I find it kills faster, using scatter to clear hordes of summoned skeletions.), Snipe, Rapid Fire and, Smoke Screen, Level 10, still getting a hang of smoke screen with Passives of Piercing, Celerity and Poisoned Ammo at level 10.
                            Last edited by NoSuchReality; 01-01-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with being competitive my friend...I enjoy using stalker the only difference is I run with power infusion instead of celerity give it a try to see if that helps. Good luck to ya!

Comment

I play with pierce- celerity- power infusion...

Comment

Working...
                                X