No announcement yet.

Need a BH advice :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im liking this thread. Im at TL 79 (garm but dam i can never beat him so trying to do 78 faster) CL 466 (mobile). Still unsure if i like stalker better then assault, one thing i do that helps is pan out to 150% overview, makes it easy to move around when fighting the bosses that get in the way of tap screen moving

Comment

Originally posted by Amaterasu View Post
      I play with pierce- celerity- power infusion...
      Pierce / Charged or Poisoned / PI seemingly works best with Scatter + Assault

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post

Same here but DOT may be a bit more useful to beat a hard boss specially if it stacks
        Yeah. But then again it boils down to our preference and I prefer CA.

Originally posted by NoSuchReality View Post

Yea, I need to try out the stalker and havoc sets. I have enough okay gear that one or two filler pieces will give me full set that i can make (now).
        Forget about havoc. Personal experience, by math the extra heat seeker should add more damage but it doesn't and it is slow so don't try it.
        Assault is really nice, but it requires too much precision (short range, which is advisable) so if you are mobile, you'll probably handle the lower trials.
        But once you hit 100+ you will still be able to manage (depends on skill) but you'll need a lot of HP and LoH.

On stalker though, you can maneuver better if mobile and the extra pierce really does a good job + the snipe proc + the 10% extra attack (it does double the snipe proc).
        You can play hit and run and can even mange 4-5 groups using SS to control the mob. So having a decent AS should do the trick, LoH and HP.
        ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
        Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
        CL1K+

Comment

Just beat TL 80 with CP 507.
          with stalker gear..i love assault but i have to admit stalker is probably better on mobile, I'll still try and persist haha.
          any advice is always appreciated, cheers

BOSU ZUQA SOGI 3597
          Madhatter: level 70 bounty hunter
          Cube: level 70 warrior
          CL 507 (as of 8 Jan 2019)

Comment

Originally posted by Madhatter View Post
            Just beat TL 80 with CP 507.
            with stalker gear..i love assault but i have to admit stalker is probably better on mobile, I'll still try and persist haha.
            any advice is always appreciated, cheers
            Nice. You can actually do with Assault. Pump HP and LoH though (extra, cause you need it too even in Stalker at higher trials).
            But having RotS makes Stalker able to handle mobs faster too.
            And the snipe proc really trims boss fights + the occasional extra attack.
            So either way, you'll rock, so it will be just your preference and your play style.
            CL1K+

Comment

Originally posted by Altheo 42 View Post

Nice. You can actually do with Assault. Pump HP and LoH though (extra, cause you need it too even in Stalker at higher trials).
              But having RotS makes Stalker able to handle mobs faster too.
              And the snipe proc really trims boss fights + the occasional extra attack.
              So either way, you'll rock, so it will be just your preference and your play style.
              What sort of LoH are we talking?

Comment

What sort of LoH are we talking?
                Life on hit. Mine is currently 2K but working on pushing it to 3K+
                CL1K+

Comment

Isn't LoH supposed to work better with Assault coz your shotgun fires 12 shots (7 originally at L10 + 5 additional from Assault) at a time making in 12X LoH? Or does it work some other way?

Comment

We need a damage calculator for trials...would be handy to know imo

Comment

Originally posted by ShotDead View Post
                      Isn't LoH supposed to work better with Assault coz your shotgun fires 12 shots (7 originally at L10 + 5 additional from Assault) at a time making in 12X LoH? Or does it work some other way?
                      Good point. I 2nd the question

Comment

Good point. I 2nd the question
                        Just confirmed by Nhat on discord. Doesn't work that way. 1 shot (NOT bullet) of Scatter Shot = 1 Trigger for LoH.

Comment

Im liking this thread. Im at TL 79 (garm but dam i can never beat him so trying to do 78 faster) CL 466 (mobile). Still unsure if i like stalker better then assault, one thing i do that helps is pan out to 150% overview, makes it easy to move around when fighting the bosses that get in the way of tap screen moving
                          how do you pan out? is it possible on mobile? i can hardly move around Kara with my mage. need to blink everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by duckel View Post
                            how do you pan out? is it possible on mobile? i can hardly move around Kara with my mage. need to blink everytime.

Comment

Working...
                            X