Celestial Orb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial Orb

Please, how does the Celestial Orb work? Can you create a heavenly item, or do you change the attributes of a (legendary) item to the maximum?

https://forum.makingfun.com/forum/et...celestial-orbs

VUFO ZEBE ZAQI 1381 -|- Gethi, mage, & Kisheli, XP mage

Comment

The C.Orb does NOT create a piece of gear. It only modifies a piece of gear (any piece) by increasing ONE stat on that piece by a SMALL amount.

When you drag the orb onto the piece of gear, you are shown a screen of the stats and how each one could be changed. You can then "exit" that screen if you don't want to do anything.

Use caution. It takes a huge amount of resources to make one, and there is no "undo".

Comment

Coda I understand thank you. True, it takes a very, very large amount of resources to make a C. Orb.

I have a Necro with a few bad attributes (Power 77), I do not think it's even worth using C. Orb here, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RMeru View Post
          I have a Necro with a few bad attributes (Power 77), I do not think it's even worth using C. Orb here, right?
          Correct. Farm long enough and you'll find something better.

A single CO could only raise that power stat by 1. You'd have to use 13 CO's to max just power. Given the farming time and resources, no way that's practical.
          CL 2K+
          Mage- Ladim(#9 Live LB), Proxima(XP)
          TL119 in 9:14 on mobile (iphone8)

Mage Guide

Comment

lama75 Thanks a lot for the help. I'm glad I asked before doing C. Orb.

This forum helps a lot.

Comment

I'm thinking of doing a Necro, but my mastery level is 10. Will it come with good attributes?

Comment

Originally posted by RMeru View Post
                I'm thinking of doing a Necro, but my mastery level is 10. Will it come with good attributes?
                unfortunately, I have to say that in my experience, I do not think you can expect very good attributes from crafting. The attributes you get do have a random factor and it's possible you can get a really nice one. It also might not be that great. You do get to choose your stats. That is the one main benefit of crafting is that the stats you put on it are entirely up to you.
                Last edited by Coda; 12-26-2018, 08:35 PM.

Comment

lama75 Coda

​​​​​​​Wow what a disappointment! I did a Necro and it looks like the attributes came in bad.

Is it because I did the Necro right in the Legendary? (I did not do it unusual, rare, epic).

Either that, or it may be because mastery is only 10 at the moment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181227_071753.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	122557
                  ​​​​​​​

Comment

No. This is random. At the moment, the level of mastery does not greatly affect the chance of good attributes.
                    Mage. Just a mage.

Comment

Working...
                    X