No announcement yet.

Farming Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez, not sure how you're getting 6M per hour. 2250% Gold, running Darkhold Citadel, and I'm capping at about 3.5M per hour. Still. I'm not going to complain, that's a decent amount. And I still have 11 200% boosters saved up from previous events.

Anyway, I'm using my Bounty Hunter. Crafted a blue set of Assault gear with EG (pants and boots I made Epic to add movement speed). Crafted 3 Epic jewels with nothing but EG. I have 2 Hailstorms as well with EG. And I have an Integralas Mantle with EG too, crafted.

Trying my mage with Adventurer's Set next, using Carnaval Cape and Arc Lighting. Seems to be doing better than Bounty Hunter so far, as Arc Lighting targets mobs better than Scatter Shot.
    Last edited by greatpumpkinator; 04-21-2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mousse View Post
      Just seeing someone with 2288% gold boost had me salivating. Click image for larger version

Name:	D47CF12A-CD85-44AF-B081-2F420C645A5E.jpeg
Views:	284
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	133297

Comment

Is there a benefit to running them on heroic/legendary when it comes to gold amt dropping?

Comment

Originally posted by Donaldo View Post

No boost. Is that from an award? My base gold is 415%. I'm now farming at #29 the Temple and am getting about 100gold/second.
          Thats way too low for a gold farmer. ~700% is expected without booster for a gold farmer.

Originally posted by Pedroloco View Post
          Is there a benefit to running them on heroic/legendary when it comes to gold amt dropping?
          It seemingly gives more gold at higher difficulty but it's not worth if your toon isn't OP (CL1500+ I guess) as it will take more time to clear higher difficulty.

Comment

For me, the only time that the lack of gold becomes an issue is during a short time window ANB event. I typically only clear story mode to TBD to get Robin, so these preferred ACT 4 gold sites are not really an option. Stuck farming gold in either TBD or SoA, which takes time away from building XP. I typically stash XG gear when it drops and occasionally get an XG gear piece that has good stats, but it always feels like a trade off between gold vs. experience. Has anyone researched to see if there are certain trials that offer good gold drops?

Comment

Originally posted by Ozymandius View Post
              For me, the only time that the lack of gold becomes an issue is during a short time window ANB event. I typically only clear story mode to TBD to get Robin, so these preferred ACT 4 gold sites are not really an option. Stuck farming gold in either TBD or SoA, which takes time away from building XP. I typically stash XG gear when it drops and occasionally get an XG gear piece that has good stats, but it always feels like a trade off between gold vs. experience. Has anyone researched to see if there are certain trials that offer good gold drops?
              I can tell you that every trial I've done, up to 78 currently, does not give good gold at all. Nearly none of the mobs give gold, and there isn't even much from the bosses as far as I can tell. I think you are correct, you can either farm gold/gemstones or experience, but not both.

Comment

I'd like to know too. Asked a while ago and got a non-answer answer. One would think that Legendary > Heroic > Normal b/c I believe there are more elite enemy and probably just more enemy in general.

Also do not understand not opening the little ? Gold boxes b/c they often have 700-900 gold in them. They don't open automagically at the end of the run, either. Nor do the chests for that matter. You gotta go around and tap them. They are worth even more, like maybe 2-5k.
                Results from 1 Normal run 81.5k
                Heroic run 89.8k
                Legendary 84.5k gold

Looks like not all that much difference. Run made with mage w/2080% and 200% gold/gemstone booster.
                FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Enthusiastic but inept player. Computer programmer and world traveler.

Comment

Originally posted by Annerok View Post
                  Max value for Extra Gold from a celestial is 44.5 to 45% per piece of equip. of which there are 9 per toon.
                  • 9x45% = 405% gain
                  • 3 pieces of jewelry (around 90% max? = 270% more I don't know how to find the actual max on jewelry out)
                  • PLUS 50% from Championship points
                  -----------------
                  1021.5% extra gold w/o booster

PLUS 200% booster (3 x your base rate)
                  So, 3063.5%

My best gold miner (of 3) is 2080 with a 200% booster in effect. YMMV or your calcs may as well.
                  FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

I can tell you that every trial I've done, up to 78 currently, does not give good gold at all. Nearly none of the mobs give gold, and there isn't even much from the bosses as far as I can tell. I think you are correct, you can either farm gold/gemstones or experience, but not both.
                    In the beginning there are so many things to buy that you're almost always short on gold. I did some runs with 200 booster (approx 2700% gold, mostly Morg/DCatacombs on normal) to compensate for that. Now running dailies with a gold farmer gives more than enough.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post

Max value for Extra Gold from a celestial is 44.5 to 45% per piece of equip. of which there are 9 per toon.
                      • 9x45% = 405% gain
                      • 3 pieces of jewelry (around 90% max? = 270% more I don't know how to find the actual max on jewelry out)
                      -----------------

PLUS 200% booster (3 x your base rate)
                      So, 3063.5%

My best gold miner (of 3) is 2080 with a 200% booster in effect. YMMV or your calcs may as well.
                      The 50% from CP is additive, not multiplicative. It means that normal hero could have 9x45 + 3x90 + 50 = 725% extra gold without boosters or 2175% with 200% booster
                      For getting higher you could:
                      - use 3-stats (or even pure extra golds) jewelries. Pure extra gold jewelries can have +133%EG.
                      - get medals from ANB

Comment

Originally posted by Alica2122 View Post

The 50% from CP is additive, not multiplicative. It means that normal hero could have 9x45 + 3x90 + 50 = 725% extra gold without boosters or 2175% with 200% booster
                        For getting higher you could:
                        - use 3-stats (or even pure extra golds) jewelries. Pure extra gold jewelries can have +133%EG.
                        - get medals from ANB
                        1 base + 50% CP = 150% - same deal. You can add 50% to your base or you can multiply by 1.5.

I admit I don't know what the max for jewelry is, just what mine look like.
                        FEYI FAJU BESE 4881

Comment

Originally posted by TerryDarc View Post
                          1 base + 50% CP = 150% - same deal. You can add 50% to your base or you can multiply by 1.5.
                          It makes a difference when your base is not "1"

• 9x45% = 405% gain
                          -----------------
                          As noted, total is: 405 + 270 + 50 => 725% (more gold, there's the hidden 100%, unlike the experience value.

The "1021.5%" is from ( 405 + 270 ) × 1.5; which is incorrect...
                          Eternium Files - links and details (Updated: 21 May 2019)

Eternium Guides:

Comment

Just playin Gold BH at an old farmin Place (formerly one of the recommended farmin site -Gemstones, Gold etc)

Casual playin..no rush

still not bad...The Temple (Normal)

180K-200K per run (Just try to complete the 5 star at the temple)

e.g Gold:
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by TheExorcist; 06-23-2019, 04:38 AM.
                            Low end PC only

DW New LB -Trial 103, 6:19 min Redmi 4X only 15-18 FPS awesome for low end mobile
                            Now which skill kill Elban easily?..is it SW ITZ or Devastaste?..suddenly his life just vanish in a short time...anybody can assist?..can't see proper which skill.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
                              Just playin Gold BH at an old farmin Place (formerly one of the recommended farmin site -Gemstones, Gold etc)

Casual playin..no rush

still not bad...The Temple (Normal)

180K-200K per run (Just try to complete the 5 star at the temple)

e.g Gold:
                              Gold efficiency of a map is usually computed at total gold farmed per 30 min booster

Comment

There is +100% golds during the weekend due to war supplies event, so the the 160-200k golds per level are expected. Out of the level, it will be only 80-100k.

Comment

Working...
                                X