X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble or anybody please assist me!!

I manage to reach trial 108 with a warrior by following method by Skyla:

Frenzy then follow by full rotation skill of attacking in sequence:

RS BR F DT SW RS SW repeat all over again...i used this skyla method from trial 1 until now 108 (8.35 m)....Thank you skyla fpr that

The question is....in her video skyla says:

Your highest damaging spell RS has a bleed effect THAT STACK 8 TIMES and is used with DT and SW to produce YOUR HIGHEST DAMAGING SPELL, TRY TO ALWAYS HAVE RS FULLY STACK BEFORE USING SW TO MAX YOUR DAMAGE

WHAT IS STACKING 8 TIMES IN SIMPLE 101 ENGLISH?????

i dont understand stacking....thus from trial 1 until now...I ALWAYS USE RS FOR 3 SECOND before applying other skills

Many thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-09-2019, 02:26 AM.
    warrior - DW Trial 108 -Matrempit -in O Dear...7:26- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
      Trouble or anybody please assist me!!

I manage to reach trial 108 with a warrior by following method by Skyla:

Frenzy then follow by full rotation skill of attacking in sequence:

RS BR F DT SW RS SW repeat all over again...i used this skyla method from trial 1 until now 108 (8.35 m)....Thank you skyla fpr that

The question is....in her video skyla says:

Your highest damaging spell RS has a bleed effect THAT STACK 8 TIMES and is used with DT and SW to produce YOUR HIGHEST DAMAGING SPELL, TRY TO ALWAYS HAVE RS FULLY STACK BEFORE USING SW TO MAX YOUR DAMAGE

i dont understand stacking....thus from trial 1 until now...I ALWAYS USE RS FOR 3 SECOND before applying other skills

Many thanks
      Yup, you are pretty safe just counting a few seconds between Shockwaves. Use Deadly Throw before Shockwave.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post

Many thanks
        Yeah! Does any one have any math on stacking? As a matter of fact, how can we set up to get some numbers from training ground?

Comment

Originally posted by Shilien View Post
          TheExorcist, could you clarify me how to make this exactly? How many Cr and Cd pieces and yellow gems did you use?
          All my rings are fused that way. I assume you've read Nhat 's guide so after you made all the epic using (9,9,5,4 combination, in this case CR is 5/CD is 4), you will socket the 3 rings with topaz to add additional boost on CR.

Also, the CD/CR(2/1) combination, you socket all with topaz going to epic. So you use a total of 9 topaz.

See attached. The other one is 5CD/4CR but I messed up when fusing 1CR/2CD to epic, forgot to socket topaz so endes up just good. my bad.

Attached Files
          Last edited by Altheo 42; 01-11-2019, 02:45 PM.
          ZIHA BIWA CUNI 5866 (mobile)
          Carlisle (M) TL 104 ¦ Ratot (BH) TL 101
          CL1K+

Comment

Thank you, Altheo 42! I've read jewerly guide long time ago but now I couldn't extract needed information from there. Almost have made mistake but saw your reply in time

Comment

Wat an excellence ring with add +100 power below...err altheo..how you manage to add power?..wat rune?... I only knew the wat?..rune of the storm to add extra chain lightning to weapon...can you or anyone teach me how to do that? (add power to ring) ...still not familiar with this new crafting kind of thing...thank you
              Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-11-2019, 04:54 PM.
              warrior - DW Trial 108 -Matrempit -in O Dear...7:26- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Go to Ingrid, enchanting-greater-ring-rage. The item you get apply to your ring.

Comment

Working...
                X