X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shilien
    started a topic Warrior - need some advice

Warrior - need some advice

I've been playing for about 3 month, have mage, bh (hate it) and 2 warriors: for gold and for pleasure, CL 1167, 3 archer companions. I know CL is rather low but I do my best to figure out what and how it should be. I want to know if I can do more than I do now by changing something. I'm stuck at 99. I die several times and go out of time or I don't die but fight Garm too long and go out if time again anyway Playing mobile only because don't have PC
    Would like to read your advices, please.
    p.s. I've read about helpful orange cloud of this awful Garm. I couldn't use it because as soon as step in he does poison cloud and I have to run back in the blue one, but he immediately jumps and I go out of any clouds and so I say much of obscene words and try again but still no progress
    ​​​​​​p.s. I try and want to build my warrior for balanced dps+survival+regeneration as I understand by learning LB and forum.

• Shilien
    replied
    Go to Ingrid, enchanting-greater-ring-rage. The item you get apply to your ring.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Wat an excellence ring with add +100 power below...err altheo..how you manage to add power?..wat rune?... I only knew the wat?..rune of the storm to add extra chain lightning to weapon...can you or anyone teach me how to do that? (add power to ring) ...still not familiar with this new crafting kind of thing...thank you
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-11-2019, 04:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    Thank you, Altheo 42! I've read jewerly guide long time ago but now I couldn't extract needed information from there. Almost have made mistake but saw your reply in time

Leave a comment:

• Altheo 42
    replied
    Originally posted by Shilien View Post
    TheExorcist, could you clarify me how to make this exactly? How many Cr and Cd pieces and yellow gems did you use?
    All my rings are fused that way. I assume you've read Nhat 's guide so after you made all the epic using (9,9,5,4 combination, in this case CR is 5/CD is 4), you will socket the 3 rings with topaz to add additional boost on CR.

Also, the CD/CR(2/1) combination, you socket all with topaz going to epic. So you use a total of 9 topaz.

See attached. The other one is 5CD/4CR but I messed up when fusing 1CR/2CD to epic, forgot to socket topaz so endes up just good. my bad.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Altheo 42; 01-11-2019, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ahgnus
    replied
    Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
    WHAT IS STACKING 8 TIMES IN SIMPLE 101 ENGLISH?????

i dont understand stacking....thus from trial 1 until now...I ALWAYS USE RS FOR 3 SECOND before applying other skills

Many thanks
    Yeah! Does any one have any math on stacking? As a matter of fact, how can we set up to get some numbers from training ground?

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied
    Trouble or anybody please assist me!!

I manage to reach trial 108 with a warrior by following method by Skyla:

Frenzy then follow by full rotation skill of attacking in sequence:

RS BR F DT SW RS SW repeat all over again...i used this skyla method from trial 1 until now 108 (8.35 m)....Thank you skyla fpr that

The question is....in her video skyla says:

Your highest damaging spell RS has a bleed effect THAT STACK 8 TIMES and is used with DT and SW to produce YOUR HIGHEST DAMAGING SPELL, TRY TO ALWAYS HAVE RS FULLY STACK BEFORE USING SW TO MAX YOUR DAMAGE

i dont understand stacking....thus from trial 1 until now...I ALWAYS USE RS FOR 3 SECOND before applying other skills

Many thanks
    Yup, you are pretty safe just counting a few seconds between Shockwaves. Use Deadly Throw before Shockwave.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Trouble or anybody please assist me!!

I manage to reach trial 108 with a warrior by following method by Skyla:

Frenzy then follow by full rotation skill of attacking in sequence:

RS BR F DT SW RS SW repeat all over again...i used this skyla method from trial 1 until now 108 (8.35 m)....Thank you skyla fpr that

The question is....in her video skyla says:

Your highest damaging spell RS has a bleed effect THAT STACK 8 TIMES and is used with DT and SW to produce YOUR HIGHEST DAMAGING SPELL, TRY TO ALWAYS HAVE RS FULLY STACK BEFORE USING SW TO MAX YOUR DAMAGE

Many thanks
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-09-2019, 02:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied
    I just made a pair of these. I've been hitting the CR diminishing returns pretty hard, so emphasized V and AR on this set.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1546887906881_1.PNG
Views:	155
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	123677

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    TheExorcist, could you clarify me how to make this exactly? How many Cr and Cd pieces and yellow gems did you use?

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    Sorry to post again at your posting shilien...
    You are always welcome! I think we have similar aims and any of pro-advices may be useful for both of us in different moments of play.

Leave a comment:

• Trouble
    replied
    TheExorcist Depending on your existing shoulder, I'd gamble on reforging the Dodge Rating off. LoH or CR preferably, but P or H would work, too.

Shilien Yeah!
    Last edited by Trouble; 01-07-2019, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheExorcist
    replied
    Sorry to post again at your posting shilien...just need an advice if this defender pad I just got from playin trial so and so...err is it any good if i want to used it for my SW?...do i need to reforge?...if yes wat attribute to reforge...any ideas?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-07-2019, 06:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NeoSamurai
    replied
    Congrats Shilien! Happy New Year! With T100 open you now have access to gear with much better rolls. Good luck and have fun.

Leave a comment:

• Shilien
    replied
    Due to given good advices ​​​​​​I've made new perfect necklace and changed half of my gear. This way I opened 100 TL by running 98 in 6.16m (instead of 7-8 m), as NeoSamurai said. This is the New Year gift I wanted.

Now I've just done 100 and this feeling is great!
    Last edited by Shilien; 01-07-2019, 01:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X