Warrior - need some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior - need some advice

I've been playing for about 3 month, have mage, bh (hate it) and 2 warriors: for gold and for pleasure, CL 1167, 3 archer companions. I know CL is rather low but I do my best to figure out what and how it should be. I want to know if I can do more than I do now by changing something. I'm stuck at 99. I die several times and go out of time or I don't die but fight Garm too long and go out if time again anyway Playing mobile only because don't have PC
    Would like to read your advices, please.
    p.s. I've read about helpful orange cloud of this awful Garm. I couldn't use it because as soon as step in he does poison cloud and I have to run back in the blue one, but he immediately jumps and I go out of any clouds and so I say much of obscene words and try again but still no progress
    ​​​​​​p.s. I try and want to build my warrior for balanced dps+survival+regeneration as I understand by learning LB and forum.

I think your current stats and CL are fine but you could try a couple of things if you're still running into problems:

1. Raise your CL a bit more
    2. You could try to bring up CD to 1300%
    3. Consider possibly shifting some haste into power instead maybe 6-6.5 aspd; your LOH is more than enough for that trial level (dont really need that much recovery yet)
    4. Consider dropping some of that AR for more CR/CD; honestly 40-42% CDR is enough

Other things to be mindful of:
    - Garm is a dps-check. If im not mistaken, he has the highest HP among the trial bosses. So you really need to find ways to raise your own damage and utilize the orange cloud as much as you can throughout the fight
    - Regarding the clouds, as much as possible you would like to summon him at an open area to make it easy to reach the clouds if needed. If he has his back against the wall just keep trying to maintain same position so at least the clouds do not spawn out of reach.
    - Wait for his poison ring attack in the blue cloud before running into the orange cloud
    - You need to keep dps up time on the boss as much as possible this means knowing when to stay in place and not chasing after that orange cloud if its too inconvenient to reach
    - Try to ensure at least 4 minutes to work on the boss because it really takes time to take him down given his HP

If none of those work, you could probably try to improve your time clearing elban (TL 98) and hope it unlocks TL 100.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!
    Last edited by NeoSamurai; 01-04-2019, 03:27 AM.
    MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
    Arezo - Warrior - Mobile

Comment

your DPS is low and your AS is a bit high... try unsocket a few Vit and all AR gemstones and socket power gemstones then use the DPS optimizer in my signature to optimize your CL and try again...
      Last edited by FendyBt2; 01-04-2019, 04:21 AM.
      GEPU GANA HEPO 9200
      --------------------------------------
      See my endgame heroes build...
      Boss skills info and how to fight boss... (VIDEOS)
      New crafting system video and how to use it... (TUTORIAL)
      How to optimize your Champion Points... (TUTORIAL)
      How to make jewelry video... (TUTORIAL)
      My YouTube Eternium channel...

Comment

Hmm, very interesting advices, THANK YOU!

I often die from one shot of elite archer at 98/99 so raise Vit. With such AR and LoH I have chance to overlive difficult moments by spamming shock wave.

Now I see that these tricks are consequences of low dps and also my old perfect jewerly doesn't fit me in the current situation.

Comment

sorry to post a question here...eventhough i already achieved trial 100 with DW..still not yet understand fully how to keep minions (3 archers) alive when fighting Elban.

When he shoot his "Devastating assault with the large purple circle" generally all my 3 archers are dead

which way to run from the circle thus all or at least one or two of the minions alive...any tips

Many thanks
          Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-05-2019, 03:09 PM.
          warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

Originally posted by TheExorcist View Post
            sorry to post a question here...eventhough i already achieved trial 100 with DW..still not yet understand fully how to keep minions (3 archers) alive when fighting Elban.

When he shoot his "Devastating assault with the large purple circle" generally all my 3 archers are dead

which way to run from the circle thus all or at least one or two of the minions alive...any tips

Many thanks
            Yup, it sucks. They stay aggro'd when you run. I don't know of any way to disengage them consistently.

Comment

And they behave in the same way while running back to the pack of mobs which has killed you, no matter that you're going to avoid stupid death again and running along to another spot.

Comment

Many thanks
                For Elban, i’ve found that he normally begins his attack with a life drain followed by his devastating assault move. At this point, its best to run towards your minions since they will most liklely be outside of his circle. After that, when he does his assassinate move try to make sure that you are some distance away from your minions and the arrow is always facing you and not in the direction of your minions because when he follows up with devastating assault it is towards you. If by any chance both you and your minions end up in the circle then thats when you run away and hope they follow you.

It might be difficult but definitely not impossible to keep your minions alive just need a bit more presence of mind.
                Last edited by NeoSamurai; 01-06-2019, 12:34 AM.
                MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
                Arezo - Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Due to given good advices ​​​​​​I've made new perfect necklace and changed half of my gear. This way I opened 100 TL by running 98 in 6.16m (instead of 7-8 m), as NeoSamurai said. This is the New Year gift I wanted.

Now I've just done 100 and this feeling is great!
                  Last edited by Shilien; 01-07-2019, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Congrats Shilien! Happy New Year! With T100 open you now have access to gear with much better rolls. Good luck and have fun.
                    MADI QUWA GOYA 7388
                    Arezo - Warrior - Mobile

Comment

Sorry to post again at your posting shilien...just need an advice if this defender pad I just got from playin trial so and so...err is it any good if i want to used it for my SW?...do i need to reforge?...if yes wat attribute to reforge...any ideas?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by TheExorcist; 01-07-2019, 06:04 PM.
                      warrior - DW Trial 109 -Matrempit -in O Dear..9:10- "Tough as Nail" work wonders - (PC only)

Comment

TheExorcist Depending on your existing shoulder, I'd gamble on reforging the Dodge Rating off. LoH or CR preferably, but P or H would work, too.

Shilien Yeah!
                        Last edited by Trouble; 01-07-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Sorry to post again at your posting shilien...
                          You are always welcome! I think we have similar aims and any of pro-advices may be useful for both of us in different moments of play.

Comment

TheExorcist, could you clarify me how to make this exactly? How many Cr and Cd pieces and yellow gems did you use?

Comment

I just made a pair of these. I've been hitting the CR diminishing returns pretty hard, so emphasized V and AR on this set.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1546887906881_1.PNG
Views:	87
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	123677

Comment

Working...
                              X